dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

you have a PM, please answer
My son received his nice order! We did an unpacking vid of it, but he was too shy to show his face. No complaints! Awesome seller!!! Whud we get????????? See the vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oAU9gfDX...hIoULql2UU

Thank you, dimsun2u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would like to buy the L-Drago Ultimate Reshuffle set and a Red Rubber Grip off you today please how do i order?
Send him a PM, it'd be a faster way of getting him to reply.
do you ship to worldwide? if you do can you ship to P.O boxes? is the price the same?
He does ship worldwide.What's P.O boxes?Dont use short forms in WBO,it will confuse people.Also,dimsum2u, I replied your PM.
P.O boxes are small boxes that can be rented out at post offices. I don't think dimsum2u send stuff to P.O boxes because, in the majority of cases, they are too small.
you have a PM, please answer
You got to give him a few days to answer. It was just the weekend, so he more then likely wasn't online heaps. He gets a lot of PMs and he does have a day job outside of selling beys.
replied your pm and sent the money, let me know if you have received it!
Just ordered the Meteo L-Drago Ultimate Reshuffle Set (BB-98) from you via eBay ! Hopefully it comes soon Grin
just to make it clear, we just need to add the additional 1.50 to the total amount no matter how many items right?
yes..but you must order the item in one order..add 1.50 per oreder.thats mean..add in 1.50gbp after you totaled up your order..
Tokyo boyy : thanks for letting me know its has arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!~

L-Drago 100FS : i think will not get it anymore, because the supplier said the factory has stop produce.

Ray Unicorno. : thanks for your help!

tixblader : PM returned, please check it, thanks!

Bey85XF : no more in my shop, and it is RARE RARE in the market right now (TAKARA PRODUCT), maybe you can go to check on ebay, sorry!

BeyFan : yes! you are right! and all BB-53 and BB-54 has cleared from my shop already, they also contains beypointer!!!

qwertz0808 : PM returned, please check it, thanks!

bladestriker99 : very sorry! all BB-53 and BB-54 has soldout!!!

BillyBlast : thanks for your answer! ^__^

KillerSpinner : that's great! thank you very much! i hope to see you soon.

BeyHyperKiLLer : please check PM, thanks!

RagingAquario : yes! the prices are the same, but you need go to pick up from the post office or somewhere, up to where is your po box.

Whatzzer : yes! thanks! Joyful_3

BeyFan : thanks!

CurlyMagic : thanks! if you sent payment to me, the ni will snd the parcel to you within 48 hours, so please keep waiting for it, thanks!

Benjohadi : thanks! the fees GBP1.50 is per order, NOT for per items.
(Jul. 05, 2011  6:49 AM)dimsum2u Wrote: CurlyMagic : thanks! if you sent payment to me, the ni will snd the parcel to you within 48 hours, so please keep waiting for it, thanks!

Yes ! I sent the payment to you yesterday. I'll be eagerly awaiting the package XD
Many thanks for the reply Eee
lol do you have a tornado stadium?
Thank you, i receive my package and is in exelent conditions.
How much is ray unicorno aurora version to mexico?
CurlyMagic : thanks for keep waiting for it.

sora lover17 : no sorry! but you can check BB-32 and BB-76, i have stock in hands, thanks!

neto333 : thanks for letting me know its arrived, and i hope to see your new order. ^__^

Kai-V : thanks!
Where are the Metal Faces listed on the ebay page? I keep looking but I can't find them. :\
He does if you checked the OP you wouldnt have needed to post...
thx for telling me to check the op
but the gold sol blaze is not on sale on his ebay shop.
thats why i ask in case he hasn't update the info here.
(Jul. 08, 2011  12:42 AM)minglok Wrote: thx for telling me to check the op
but the gold sol blaze is not on sale on his ebay shop.
thats why i ask in case he hasn't update the info here.

yea. I got one of his last ones Smile
Just got the sol blaze gold version and aurora ray unicorno in the mail, quick and in very good condition!