dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

ShadedBlader : all metal face has re-list on my ebay shop, please feel free go to check it, thanks!

minglok : Sol Blaze GOLD VERSION (GBP26.99), and the BB-98 ULT Reshuffle Set (SOLDOUT, SORRY!)

bobro1976 : yes! you are so lucky, you got the last one, but i am thinking go to re-stock from other supplier, but the price is higher than the old supplier, the up-dated price of this supplier is up to GBP26.99 included shipping fee.

qwertz0808 : thanks for letting me know its arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!
wow the prices are insanly cheap might plan to buy some
(Jul. 10, 2011  7:25 AM)Poelcarr Wrote: wow the prices are insanly cheap might plan to buy some

thanks! please PM me to take order, and remember to tell me all the beyblade bb code number, thanks for your help!
When is the white grip gonna come back in stock?
thank you dimsum2u my meteo l-drago came yesterday fast shipping and in good condition thanks Smile
Rayperseus2 : sorry! no more in the market now.

BLAZING DRAGON : thanks for letting me know its arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!
dimsum2u - My BB-98 arrived this morning in excellent condition ! Not even the box was remotely damaged. Many thanks. I'll definitely be ordering from you again. Hopefully BB-32 via ebay. Many thanks again !
So, I'm not really sure if you have answered this question already, (since there are over 50 pages of sales and questions and I'm definitely NOT going to read them all) but do you ship to us? and how much more would things be if I paid in USD?
(Jul. 16, 2011  11:09 PM)War Wrote: So, I'm not really sure if you have answered this question already, (since there are over 50 pages of sales and questions and I'm definitely NOT going to read them all) but do you ship to us? and how much more would things be if I paid in USD?
You have got to be kidding... There's a search function which takes 3 clicks to use.
(Jul. 16, 2011  11:09 PM)War Wrote: So, I'm not really sure if you have answered this question already, (since there are over 50 pages of sales and questions and I'm definitely NOT going to read them all) but do you ship to us? and how much more would things be if I paid in USD?

He ships international so yes and USD is your miney use GBP is his you can pay in USD so Use the first link provided to go to Xe.com anc convert the amount of GBP from Whatever your buying to USD and that is how much you pay also Shipping is free though Tracking which is GBP 1.50 gives you warrentee or something so it's protected also to clear up the first sentence INternationally means most places (Europe USA but praboly not antaractica )
have bought few items last Tuesday, wonder how long will it take to arrive UK?

anyone have similar experience can tell?
(Jul. 18, 2011  9:26 AM)minglok Wrote: have bought few items last Tuesday, wonder how long will it take to arrive UK?

They take minimum 10 working days (there are exceptions), maximum I've recorded is it taking 3-4 weeks.
CurlyMagic : thanks for letttiing me know its arrived, but if you want to buy on ebay, then you should know the price will be different with wbo.

War : sorry for my late, and BillyBlast has answer already, thanks his help! and i hope you will be clear now, thanks!

ControL_ : thanks! maybe he is the new one.

BillyBlast : great answer, thank you very much!

minglok : the shipment time usually takes 2 weeks, so please keep more waiting for it, thanks!
The price of that libra is 5.00
Right,how many would be the
shipment to mexico
thx for your reply.
i thought it will only take a week or so to come.

(Jul. 18, 2011  1:13 PM)ControL_ Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2011  9:26 AM)minglok Wrote: have bought few items last Tuesday, wonder how long will it take to arrive UK?

They take minimum 10 working days (there are exceptions), maximum I've recorded is it taking 3-4 weeks.
BB-84 Metal Face custom version CLEAR COLOR >>> GBP2.99 I am intrested in this
BB-84 Metal Face custom version CLEAR COLOR >>> GBP2.99 I am intrested in this
(Jul. 20, 2011  2:11 AM)Metabee Wrote: BB-84 Metal Face custom version CLEAR COLOR >>> GBP2.99 I am intrested in this

Then PM him with a definite final purchase also just to be helpful it's 4.83$ in USD not including Tracking
galaxydragoon7 : thanks! all the up-dated prices please check the following link, thanks!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...TED-PRICES

Metabee : PM to take order, thanks!

BillyBlast : thanks for your help!
(Feb. 02, 2010  6:21 PM)dimsum2u Wrote: oh, thank you very much! and have you got my PASSWORD? then you will get 10% in next order, thanks!

regards
dimsum2u..

thanx for the metal faces
(Jul. 21, 2011  9:59 PM)tyson0913 Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2010  6:21 PM)dimsum2u Wrote: oh, thank you very much! and have you got my PASSWORD? then you will get 10% in next order, thanks!

regards
dimsum2u..

thanx for the metal faces

and remember that the discount for the ebay order, not for wbo order, thanks!
got the full big box of delivery from u this morning.
i honestly said the postage time is quick and
everything inside is nicely packed
will definitely order from u again
thx dimsum2u
Payment sent for the plastics remembrance tourneys winner's prizes...Smile
when are you getting more bb15 and bb16? pm me if you could. thanks
(Jul. 25, 2011  4:20 AM)BrawlLawl Wrote: when are you getting more bb15 and bb16? pm me if you could. thanks

Praboly Never they are Pretty old I believe his supplier said that since The old gear are no longer in priduction they can't supply him for example BB-01 and BB-02 sorry if I got any info wrong