Your source for Beyblade Music

I have the opening and ending's CD. So, I give a link for the 4D opening (I hope it's ok ._.) :
http://www.mediafire.com/?z1gqiba766726n5
I have Beyblade rise above the storm mp3 but no video
Following Kai-V's advice to reuse this stickied thread, I will restate my question here, though it seems that the answer may be no... I'll try again.

I would like to know if the background music of Season 1's anime has been released in an OST; and by that I do NOT mean the songs such as Swing Low, Switchblade, All across the nation and so on, but actually the "generic" theme songs you hear every so often.

Let's pick this episode for an example.

At 1:09 starts one theme song that I'd describe as "Cheering up song, happier moment".
At 1:49 starts an "Asian-themed" (I go by the instrumentation used) tension song.
At 2:52 is another, more general tension song,
At 8:53, a more mellow, strategy/reflection but nevertheless neutral or positive theme,
At 14:26 starts a dramatic song, one of an upcoming/uphill battle to fight, often representative of a tough situation the Bladebreakers have to face off,
And at 16:09, admittedly my favorite, starts the generic Beyblade battle song, but which still sounds quite damn cool in my opinion.

This is those songs I'm interested in and I want to know if they have ever been released, in full, as stand-alone tracks on a soundtrack or if anyone made a rip. Searching on Google has given me no results; I keep finding the usual insert songs, but not those. Anyone has anything?
I really think nobody will give you any other answer, hah. I have been in the Beyblade community since Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, so unless I have thoroughly forgotten something, I know that the background music for the dub was never released.
This is quite a shame, but glad to have an answer at least. Such music would've been nice to have...
even though this is a good source it does not have it all!!
(Mar. 15, 2012  1:28 AM)SU_Tempest Wrote: This is quite a shame, but glad to have an answer at least. Such music would've been nice to have...
A lot of it sounds like free domain music (which ironically isn't free), so you can probably search through sites that have that sort of stuff and see if you can find what you're looking for.
We have years of searches under our belt ...
As Kai-V has stated. None of the music was publicly realised, you WILL NOT find this on the internet. BeyUK constantly searched for media content, especially music. In response to BeyBlast, we do not state anywhere that we have is all. This thread used to be the best and only source for you to find the largest variety of public available BB Music for download. I will look at uploading the music again, in the near future and update this thread in due course.
Now that BeyUK has closed, the links in the opening post will need to be updated. I was hoping to use them to download some music but found they would not work and discovered the site was down for good. I am sure others have had the same thing happen. It would be great if download links to the OSTs for Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, Metal Fight Beyblade and the opening and ending themes for both series were provided as it is hard to find sites which have them.
Well, the Metal Fight Beyblade original soundtrack was never released ... And since it was co-made by a Nelvana-hired composer, it will probably never be released, since they never put the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade dub music on CDs ...
(Apr. 03, 2012  3:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, the Metal Fight Beyblade original soundtrack was never released ... And since it was co-made by a Nelvana-hired composer, it will probably never be released, since they never put the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade dub music on CDs ...

That makes sense. Thanks for letting me know. What about the other music I mentioned? Is there anywhere I could download the OSTs for Bakuten Shoot Beyblade (the Japanese version) and the opening and ending themes for the Metal Fight Beyblade series?
Somebody should have upload the full version of DESTINY by YCHRO already. I've been searching for it months since the CD was released and ages, never successful. Couldn't buy it either, since the shipping costs are insane to my country. I had hope they would play it in full version in the final episode of 4D, but what we got was another short (One that i could already hear at listen.jp)
Sorry but if Takaratomy released the soundtracks used on Metal Fight Beyblade he could have earned a lot of money.Many people about 30000 ask everywhere youtube,facebook even here in wbo whats the name of a certain soundtrack in a certain episode.The thing is why do other shows such as transformers and Xmen release soundtracks but beyblade doesnot release many.
I think it is Nelvana that is to blame here. They were the ones who did the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade dub and who never released the soundtrack. And now, it is a man they hired who works on the Metal Fight Beyblade soundtrack and, even if it is really common practice in Japan, it seems that because the guy is "their's", they will never release the soundtrack ...
(Apr. 11, 2012  3:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think it is Nelvana that is to blame here. They were the ones who did the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade dub and who never released the soundtrack. And now, it is a man they hired who works on the Metal Fight Beyblade soundtrack and, even if it is really common practice in Japan, it seems that because the guy is "their's", they will never release the soundtrack ...
Well thats not nice i loved many ryuga and Damian soundtracks and now i am forced to rewatch a whole episode to listen to the soundtracks which could have been made easier by just releasing the soundtracks.Nelvana needs to start you know ..............
I do have a friend who records/makes music with his own band, instruments, and etc. He already remade a second version of "All Across the Nation" from the first generation Anime, and now that I have the lyrics for "Hang On", it's gonna be next in line. The best song so far in my opinion, such a shame that it got lost.
This website is good and a great source for the musics XD
I managed to get some of these somewhere, but does anyone have a decent copy of the Beyblade 2000 (English Ver.) theme? Mine seems to be taken from a rather poor rip of an episode.

As was mentioned above, I would also kill for a good copy of Hang On, it's probably my second or third favourite beyblade song, but the only version available is a rather poorly done composite from a few episodes.

(Apr. 12, 2012  5:38 PM)Arborlite Wrote: I do have a friend who records/makes music with his own band, instruments, and etc. He already remade a second version of "All Across the Nation" from the first generation Anime, and now that I have the lyrics for "Hang On", it's gonna be next in line. The best song so far in my opinion, such a shame that it got lost.

Oh, also in replying to old posts - I wish the rest of my band were okay with doing that, haha. Personally I'd love to cover I'm Not Going Down, though I'm pretty bad at learning by ear.
haha..the only beyblade musicthat interest me well is the first season opening "Fighting Spirit"
what was the band..i really had forgotten..hahah
looking the tablature and chords but nowhere to found..haha
Hang On just does not exist, th!nk. Read the topic about it.

I might have the only English soundtrack released, but from memory, I doubt the English theme song was in it.
I'd love to get the battle music from the original Beyblade (English/American version) - the music without any lyrics at all Like these two:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh6zZAcqkiM - starts at 1:09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roRqzpMoYHE - Starts at 9:26

If anyone know's where I could find them, it'd be great.
I'm pretty sure I have a lot of the old Beyblade music saved on some flash drives. I can check around and upload them if you guys would like me to (If I find them, that is.)
I like the songs im going to litsen to them often. PRO EAGLE OUT. Wait bey uk has closed ah man and i really liked it