Your source for Beyblade Music

Cause the title is actually called "Round After Round"

MFB Explosion ending "Oozore wo Koete Yuke" can be downloaded here, I'll add the opening "Galaxy Heart" later this week.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5F77N642
^
Thank you! I have downloaded the ending (which is cool) and I will definitely look out for the opening theme.
Thanks again. Joyful_3 I'm now downloading the opening theme.
when is the full version of "Galaxy Heart" coming out?
(Aug. 24, 2010  3:24 PM)Takao09 Wrote: when is the full version of "Galaxy Heart" coming out?
It is already out, on YU+KI's CD.
(Aug. 24, 2010  3:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2010  3:24 PM)Takao09 Wrote: when is the full version of "Galaxy Heart" coming out?
It is already out, on YU+KI's CD.
Could I find somewhere to download the whole tracks?
(Aug. 27, 2010  6:56 AM)cmymc Wrote: Could I find somewhere to download the whole tracks?
I can try to find it for you, but obviously it is illegal ... Obviously a few things on this site can be considered illegal, but it is less comfortable to do this when I know what YU+KI's blog is and that I could talk to him almost directly.
What about the full version for YU+KI's first single for MFB? Is there anywhere we can get that from as well as the full the MFB Baku ending?
I did download the complete album, but all I really want to do is make them 'listenable' on the Beyblade Spirit jukebox, and I only added the full versions and the karaoke songs, not the remixes.

Also, I doubt there is a full version of Oozora wo koete yuke yet.
Since my most favorite Jpop track of all times is Sign of Wish, and Kaze no Fuju Basho is great as well, i was investigating a bit about the artist and after half of a day of searching the Japanese internet, then the Taiwanese, registering to several forums in languages totally unknown to me and even exploring the dark waters of eD2k and KAD sites a bit, i finally found the album of Makiyo which contains these tracks as well as load of other great tracks.. so for other fans of this lovely Beyblade ED song, here it is... ehm, a Megaupload link
uploaded by somebody else.. not by me..
Do you have MFB Opening " Spinning The World " ???
I do have it. Perhaps I will be able to upload it somewhere eventually.
(Nov. 01, 2010  11:50 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Do you have MFB Opening " Spinning The World " ???

Here you go
(Nov. 01, 2010  1:46 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2010  11:50 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Do you have MFB Opening " Spinning The World " ???

Here you go

Thank you very much & you too Kai
Thanks so much for all the music. Ive had a hard time finding it all online.
Does anyone have the theme song of Masamune / Ray Unicorno it is gr8
(Nov. 26, 2010  7:31 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Does anyone have the theme song of Masamune / Ray Unicorno it is gr8
Unfortunately all those themes have simply not been released yet, we can only hope that an original soundtrack will eventually come out ...
Ok thank you for the info Kai-V
The soundtrack for metal fight explossion is absoulutly epic in every way, im glad nelvana kept the original tracks.
i cant pick i like all the songs but if i had to pick form a language i would say like the way the japanses songs sound better
Does anyone know where I can download the metal fight closing theme onto my iTunes account?? I CANT FIND IT!!! Unless you count the crappy fake iTunes version...
you can try mp3raid.com

it may have the link
Does anyone know what the background song on the actual beyblade part of this video is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNXFV3_XxW4

Thanks Smile