Your source for Beyblade Music

(Sep. 25, 2012  9:25 AM)Lionheart21 Wrote: Hey I know this might be far fetched but does anyone know if there is a track to the song played in episode 16 of the first beyblade when ray and Mariah had there moment and the crowd was cheering both of them on? If there is a track can you inform me of the name

I believe all you can hear during almost the whole episode is only instrumentals, which were never released.
(Sep. 25, 2012  2:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2012  9:25 AM)Lionheart21 Wrote: Hey I know this might be far fetched but does anyone know if there is a track to the song played in episode 16 of the first beyblade when ray and Mariah had there moment and the crowd was cheering both of them on? If there is a track can you inform me of the name

I believe all you can hear during almost the whole episode is only instrumentals, which were never released.

Ah ok thanks for the heads up
Just a quick bit of information - the guy who sings on the song Switchblade from V-Force and G-Rev dub is the same guy doing the BeyWheelz opening theme.
Does anyone think that there is free beyblade music in the app store?
Does anyone actually have a physical copy of the soundtracks from the plastics/hms anime series? I can run you through getting some decent quality rips of them because currently the quality of most of the audio rips is pretty awful.
(Jan. 30, 2014  5:13 PM)th!nk Wrote: Does anyone actually have a physical copy of the soundtracks from the plastics/hms anime series? I can run you through getting some decent quality rips of them because currently the quality of most of the audio rips is pretty awful.

DranzerX13 might have one, probably the first season CD, otherwise I saw it on eBay recently, I believe. Are they that bad ? Go Ahead sounds rather fine to me, for instance.
Oh, I forgot to clarify that, actually, I just meant the English soundtrack - the Japanese ones were fine, from memory, but I can't check as right now I'm not sure where I have them stored.

Was looking at getting one off eBay myself as there seem to be one or two on there, but right now I'm on too tight a budget myself to the point where it comes down to that or a beyblade - and the latter is always going to win that.
Oh, I know Kai from Beyblade Spirit (the administrator, not Kai Hiwatari who is also here) had the English soundtrack. Other than that, I am not aware of other people who do own it.
Currently, I don't own any of the Beyblade OSTs, English or Japanese. I do have the rips of the Japanese 2001, movie, and G Revolution OSTs though.
Hm, as it turns out I must have lost my copy of the rips of the Japanese albums. If someone could reupload those or point me towards them (seeing as the links in the OP are dead), that would be nice. Smile
where I can find Destiny YCHRO FULL lyrics in english?
(Feb. 07, 2014  12:10 PM)Nocto Wrote: Bakuten Shoot G-Revolution OST

Beyblade English songs

That is all I have.

Thanks for sharing, but G-Rev OST is a meagre 92kbps Unhappy

Anyone have good quality rips of both this and the Bakuten Shoot OST? How are yours, @[DranzerX13]?
Hmm, if you can manage to find it on youtube, I can definitely convert it in 256 kbps or in FLAC.
Well, naturally any music ripped from YouTube would be low quality anyway ...

The G-Rev OST is on Yahoo Japan, and so is the movie one, but not for the first season.
Not necessarily. The audio of the video is the same (unless it's from a really bad quality video).
Wow Unhappy This stuff needs to be archived somewhere. Sad how much we are losing over time.
(Aug. 07, 2015  10:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wow Unhappy This stuff needs to be archived somewhere. Sad how much we are losing over time.

I've been trying to start a manga archive but @[Kai-V] has computer problems Tongue_out I always backup my music, so if anybody does get their hands on any off the OST's just hit me up. (Also hit me up if you're interested in any general Japanese music and are having trouble finding it. I might have it).
It seems this Portuguese blog still has all the original Japanese soundtracks.

Sound quality is 96 kbps for G-Revolution and Bakuten Shoot part I, 192 kbps for part II and 128 kbps for the movie.
The Bakuten Shoot OSTs are on their way to me, as well Smile
(Aug. 07, 2015  10:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wow Unhappy This stuff needs to be archived somewhere. Sad how much we are losing over time.

Hi , New to this forum, pardon me incase I missed any posting containing original background soundtracks from english dub version . I am looking for the soundtrack from dub version that plays whenever a good character wins. It plays from 20:00 min mark in this clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etSf61331gw .Can you please rip a version of this music.
Hm, the instrumental pieces were never released for the dub, so I doubt you would find a decent rip or .mp3 anywhere. You would have to use a program like Audacity and see if it can successfully remove speeches, but the result is really not always pretty.
Anyone know where I can find the MFB OSTs got download?