Your source for Beyblade Music

All links have now been updated. All files are .mp3 and I have created some custom album artwork for the non-OST albums, I mean who likes albums without artwork. Everything other than the OST downloads are partial collections.

Links removed at request of staff.
thanks i enjoyed going around that site
Thanks for this, I will listen to some of the songs every now and then ...
ah you beat me to it XD Was gonna do the same thing once I finished loading a batch
'Cailany Wrote:ah you beat me to it Was gonna do the same thing once I finished loading a batch

If you have a link to the Movie OST page at KBS then I will add a link, we will then have all the music in one place.
I have hang on in english if you want it.
(May. 09, 2009  10:26 AM)Hero Wrote: I have hang on in english if you want it.

No you don't, that isn't the official release. It's a fan made version with loads of episode voices and varying sound level. Its just made by taking clips from the episodes. Hang On was never released, if it was then myself or somebody else here would have it.
That explains the beys in the beys in the background....
(May. 09, 2009  10:22 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: If you have a link to the Movie OST page at KBS then I will add a link, we will then have all the music in one place.

I will this weekend. You can also link to my openings/endings/singles also. Sense most aren't on the 4 main OST.
I have a lot of the opening and endings on my site. Will check everything monday.
(May. 09, 2009  6:04 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I have a lot of the opening and endings on my site. Will check everything monday.
Oh, I didnt see any of the single hits on Beyuk, thought you didnt have them.
I meant songs like Kira Kira revolution, instrumentals, and versions of songs that can only be found on singles hit CDs.
We have kira kira revolution. As said, im going to check it all monday.
(May. 13, 2009  1:02 AM)Cailany Wrote: You can add a link to the Movie OST. It's up.
The Movie OST

Did you not read the OP? It was already in there.
Would it be a good idea to stickie this thread. It just means that anybody that wants to download the Beyblade music can easily find the info they are looking for? Just throwing it out there =D.
I don't see the point. Not many people need the music anymore, and sense this thread doesn't have all the music.
Well, it's still the best source. I say sticky.
I have included the KBS link as well to add diversity. As Fragbait sadi, this is still the best source to come to if your on the forum.
I don't know if this thread has already been stickied or not but I think it would be a good idea. It saves people from asking where they can download certain songs or soundtracks. Speaking of which, I have the karaoke version of Rise Above The Storm. If any of you want me to make it available for download tell me and I will do so. It could be a nice addition to some of the music on BeyUK or something.
You know what, that's a good idea.

Especially whenever MFB music gets released it would be posted here.

Stickied.
I will begin linking to the Beyblade Spirit site if Kai-V is ok with that?
(Oct. 20, 2009  9:02 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I will begin linking to the Beyblade Spirit site if Kai-V is ok with that?
Oh, OK.
aww u dont have beyblade hang on
(Feb. 24, 2010  9:39 PM)brazman Wrote: aww u dont have beyblade hang on

"Hang On" was never officially released, so no one has it.
is that why i can never find heavyweight generation anywhere?