Who is your favorite Super Smash Bros. Melee or Brawl character?

Captain Falcon Cause His Falcon Punch Is Really Strong And Pikachu Cause His Thnderbolt Is Really Good Cause It Got Good Tricks With It.
(Jan. 16, 2011  12:28 AM)the_wind Wrote: SNAKE cause of his sniper

What do you mean? He has no "sniper"

He does not have one in Brawl. He might have one in his own game, but not in Brawl. Besides, he gets owned by any decent close-range character. Snake is broken, and kinda useless.
Hah. I love using Kirby in Green Hill Zone. Insta-Kill, by screen off. Plus the mallet does it's job.
(Jan. 15, 2011  1:49 AM)DragoonRoks Wrote: Ike and MetaKnight Because Of there Attacks. metaknight can take good amount of damage up 250 or more that my highest damage ive taken with metaknight and his attacks and final smash are better than most of the charcters. Ike becasue of his attack are strong to KO opponets in one blow. His Final Smash does alot of damage and it look awsome.

>MK
>Live to 250
The people you play against suck.

>attacks are better than most characters
Agreed, good sir.

>Ike's Attacks are strong to KO opponents in one blow

Makes people very, VERY, salty to lose to an Ike. I love playing him.
(Jan. 15, 2011  9:17 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Sonic is very hard to use, so...Ness and Lucas! I guess Ike too, since his final smash is epic.
You are my brother in Earthbound Kid playing Grin
[/b]
(Jan. 16, 2011  12:30 AM)Nano Wrote:

What do you mean? He has no "sniper"
I'm sure he means his Final Smash.

(Jan. 16, 2011  8:57 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:

He does not have one in Brawl. He might have one in his own game, but not in Brawl. Besides, he gets owned by any decent close-range character. Snake is broken, and kinda useless.

>Snake gets owned by any decent Close-Range character
lolkay

>Snake is broken
Dang right

>and kinda useless
I'm sorry, what? Snake has some of the most useful attacks in the game, his grenades give you a great spacing game, and his explosives give you TONS of map control. Not to mention if someone takes a moment to learn him, he's the second best character in the game.
@Megablader9: Ugh. You should see my friend with snake. Darned land mine spamming... and I think that when he said the sniper ability, he meant snake's final smash...
i like mewtwo.i mean he grabs you then blast you with a whole bunth of shadow balls.i like roy 2 even though i dint know how to play as him he has a certain charm to him.i like kiby and pickachu in brawl.and a little jiggalypuff
Aww. Can't I express my hate for Snake in peace. Admittedly, my brother do suck, but I keep beating him with Lucas and Ike.
well ive only got the N64 version so my favourites because i pwn with them r ness pikachu and kirby
(Jul. 31, 2010  9:31 PM)fragbait Wrote: In Brawl, I'm a Ness player.

I am too! I like ness because of PK Flash its very strong!
Link must be my Fav. I used him in SMB, SMBM and SMBB. I think that Link can reach the opponent from anywhere with the bombs, Boomerang and arrows. Down attacks and up attack and don't forget about the Spin-attack. Tongue_out
LUCAS!!! 3 words, PK, FREAKING, THUNDER.
Pikachu FTW! Awesome Thunderbolts!
I love Kirby. I suck people up and jump off a cliff.
(Jan. 28, 2011  10:37 PM)dark nova Wrote: I love Kirby. I suck people up and jump off a cliff.

lol
Sonic all the way. He is underrated quite often but his moves when put into combos are amazing. Luigi is also awesome. Oh and one more , NESS! His grabs are amazing!!!
Haha, I used to really push Sonic.
LOL When he roasted that ROB main. Whoops, I think it was steak'd. :V
Pikachu- Spamming Reg. Attack, Half Pwr Headbutt (Usually gets knocked out if full power) Iron Tail- Reg Attack+Up
Mah fav moves. Love the spam

Sonic- All moves, complete spam

Lucario- Up+Attack & Right/Left+Attack, both=SPAM
All other attacks- Slow kill, Slow-but-DEADLY

Jigglypuff- Nothing to say- Just plain awesome

Yes, I am a Pokemon Veteran
Pokemon=Awesome

Off topic^^^
Definately Snake
Well, like many people before me and myself included, you just can't help but fall in love with Lucario. He's so useful, and so powerful...
IN brawl Its probably Lucario, Ike, SNAKE, lucas,Olimar and my best would have to be....................................

PIT ( arrow looping FTW)
Me and Caesarbeyblade played Super smash bros brawl for 10 hours and 35 mins cos we didnt have anything better to do!
mine is kirby 4 sure. (>0_0)> kirby to the end. fave move is mega hammer
My favorite character is...R, O, B: ROB! ROB the robot is the most epic character of all. I mean seriously, he has lasers...