Who is your favorite Super Smash Bros. Melee or Brawl character?

Dr.Mario is whats up then theres link he's up there 2!!
well i play as lucario or people who move like him and am flipping about and one time i was doing the hardest one where you had to last a certain amount of time and i was at 999% and i was fighting and people jumped at me all at the same time, and i jumped up and flipped and it looked like a naruto fight i kept jumping back and jumping up and evading punches and i just punched him while he juped at me about to hit me and it was really fast, and he went off screen then i was just dodging all of them hitting them off-screen and it was like neji using 64 palms and i was epic, i was with my friends and they had their mouths open and i beat all of their records!
i have only got SSB 64 but i love kriby and so does my brother whenever i play as kirby i almost always win

a few day ago he was playing it on very hard with 3 lives hes was like HIM:its not much of a challenge
meGasp_o really!?

me: *play it on very hard* 1 minute later game over Unhappy how does he do it
Well.. I main Marth, Falco, Falcon, Link and TL, Meta Knight, and Kirby.... So All my mains it is ^^ mostly marth and kirby
My favourites are Marth for his speed and I love the style of his close combat moves, Lucario for his ability of the more damage, the more power! He is still quite powerful alone. The only other would have to be Toon Link, can't exactly point a finger to say why, but he's a pretty great balance.

And I never knew Captain Falcon and Meta Knight were such a big hit, I very strongly dislike them.
marth when you press b about five times he does aperfect combo hit
Pit because I can annoy my friend when it looks like I'm about to suicide I just fly back to the stage.and his Blue sword is ultimate awesomesauce!
Zero Suit Samus. She is great in alot of ways... She can:
1- Dodge attacks easily because she is so light.
2- She has weapons the can hit the opponent from a distance.
3- She is epic.
4- She looks the best out of everyone. Plus she looks the most realistic.
(Dec. 30, 2010  8:06 AM)Nano Wrote: Zero Suit Samus. She is great in alot of ways...

If you don't edit your post and list them I'll report it as spam.
(Dec. 30, 2010  8:15 AM)Thresher Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  8:06 AM)Nano Wrote: Zero Suit Samus. She is great in alot of ways...

If you don't edit your post and list them I'll report it as spam.

There edited. Happy now?
My favorite would have to be Lucario, because I can dodge attacks easily with him and counter, but I do get some haters because I keep winning and they say dodging is cheating. It's not cheating as long as it was origanally intended to be put in the game right?
Since there's really not a Brawl General....

Recently switched my main to the Earthbound kid, Ness. Get wrecked, unexpecting tier groupies.

Going to a tournament later this month. Brawl and Brawl- are on my list of entries. Really excited to strut my stuff in B-, and I may even bring my P:M files with me
Frag: What tournaments have you attended so far? Do you pool with Neal at all? lmao. HOBO, OkiToki. Good times. The problem for me was that most, if not all, AIB/SSBB tournaments are held in the US. :[
Anyone with a sword, I'm good with. They all have at least average speed, average weight, and one awesome quality. The swords also give them a little range bonus over punching, especially marth. Why did they kill you, roy...
(Jan. 08, 2011  3:52 AM)Dan Wrote: Frag: What tournaments have you attended so far? Do you pool with Neal at all? lmao. HOBO, OkiToki. Good times. The problem for me was that most, if not all, AIB/SSBB tournaments are held in the US. :[

I attend almost all Kansas Tournaments, and I attended WHOBO 1. The name Neal sounds familiar.
Also, solution to the problem of most tournaments being in the US: Start one!
I really like Gandorf. The should make him and Captain Falcon brothers, Gandorf PAUNCH!!
I think you mean "Ganondorf" and I like using Toon Link, Pit and Snake solely for the taunt
Link.
(Jan. 12, 2011  10:25 PM)Hedgehog Wrote: Link.
Elaborate, otherwise that is SPAM.
Ike and MetaKnight Because Of there Attacks. metaknight can take good amount of damage up 250 or more that my highest damage ive taken with metaknight and his attacks and final smash are better than most of the charcters. Ike becasue of his attack are strong to KO opponets in one blow. His Final Smash does alot of damage and it look awsome.
ike. greatest final smash ever and ive finished the game hes in and all the rest of the english series (fire emblem series) and i loved roy in melee. the only other charecter that cut if for me is link. o ya and snake for the amazing cardboard box taunt lol.
I usually use Ike, he is in my opinion the strongest if you know how to use him well and he has an ownage final smash, Samus good long range brawler and sometimes Kirby or Meta Knight for some fast attacks Tongue_out.
Sonic is very hard to use, so...Ness and Lucas! I guess Ike too, since his final smash is epic.