Who is your favorite Super Smash Bros. Melee or Brawl character?

Kirby all the way, in every one of the threee games he's my best.
(Oct. 30, 2010  1:06 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: Kirby all the way, in every one of the threee games he's my best.

YEAH KIRBY!
Isn't irritating reading about 'I win with him, erryday boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,' 'No one shall oppose me not even Samboner.'
Seriously, can't this stop, unless you want to wifi or offline brawl, of course.
Melee Young link because he has fire arrows!
brawl Link because he is strong[/size]
Kirby and Meta Knights are my favs. There's just something about extra jumps that appeal to the noob inside of me.
In the first game I like to use Luigi on the acid stage and spam up+B, but except the 75% damage I'm not good with him.
My favorite char. is Ike because his special move pwns .my 2nd is fox(Deadly fox lolz)and my 3rd is Snake.(cuz he has a rocket launcher)
the guy that destroyes is bowser.He's giant and he deals out a huge amount of damage.I also like his giga form
Hm well in Melee Mewtwo was my favorite, his Confusion and Sleep moves were just insane if you used them right. For Brawl I have a few favorites: Samus because her Zero Laser is the strongest move in the game and if used in a small arena you WILL KO the other people(s), Marth is good if used correctly; i.e spamming his combo special move heh, Ness and Lucas are both extremely powerful and agile, and Lucario is also very useful if used correctly. Also, why does everyone say Meta Knight is so good? I've used him and he just plain old sucks XD
(Nov. 30, 2010  7:45 PM)"Joe Wrote: Also, why does everyone say Meta Knight is so good? I've used him and he just plain old sucks XD

SmashWiki says Hi.
Well I just don't like him Pinching_eyes_2
Lucario cuz he's just plain awesome. But I mostly like his special attack where he shoots a lazer across the area.
(Dec. 01, 2010  12:56 AM)Dark Alpha Wolf Wrote: Lucario cuz he's just plain awesome. But I mostly like his special attack where he shoots a lazer across the area.

Hadouken! wait...
The pokemons in Brawl are great. It's nice to see how they battle outside pokemon games XD
Melee- My favourite would be Princess Peach because she can make a serious catastrophe with her spins.Tongue_out_wink

Brawl- My favourite would be Snake because he is my all time favourite character in Metal Gear Solid.
Melee: Captain Falcon

BrawlConfusedonic,snake
Pit is the best u will ever see i dont even have to spam his sheilds he just cool like that
Lucario hands down.... my fave... destroyed the 100 man brawl in 5 min. with him. Epic end, I got so pissed off that the cpu used lucario as the 100th man, and he nearly ko'ed me. When he used up+b up, and started falling, I had 480% damage (funnily enough, not even a lie) and charged up the largest Aura Sphere I have ever seen. I screamed "no one uses lucario but me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and shot it. I couldnt even see the cpu fly off the screen because he moved too fast Tongue_out
My fav is Link and Toon Link because they both have a range of weapons unlike characters that have just one like a sword or bombs or something like that but the only problem with that is that they are kind of weak compared to their sword attacks.
(Dec. 01, 2010  2:20 AM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote: Lucario hands down.... my fave... destroyed the 100 man brawl in 5 min. with him. Epic end, I got so pissed off that the cpu used lucario as the 100th man, and he nearly ko'ed me. When he used up+b up, and started falling, I had 480% damage (funnily enough, not even a lie) and charged up the largest Aura Sphere I have ever seen. I screamed "no one uses lucario but me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and shot it. I couldnt even see the cpu fly off the screen because he moved too fast Tongue_out

that must have been EPIC!
Kirby the best of course. Just because he fly's and win's most of the time Smile
(Dec. 01, 2010  2:20 AM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote: Lucario hands down.... my fave... destroyed the 100 man brawl in 5 min. with him. Epic end, I got so pissed off that the cpu used lucario as the 100th man, and he nearly ko'ed me. When he used up+b up, and started falling, I had 480% damage (funnily enough, not even a lie) and charged up the largest Aura Sphere I have ever seen. I screamed "no one uses lucario but me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and shot it. I couldnt even see the cpu fly off the screen because he moved too fast Tongue_out

Heh what's really fun is make a stage where you're in an enclosed box, use Lucario, and have someone get you up to 999% and just make them bounce around with such a big Aura Sphere that even Chuck Norris give you gratz haha
Toon Link is my favorite. Triple combo ranged attack: Bow, Bomb, Boomerang. Double Thrust: Jump=Down A and thowing down the bomb before thrusting down. Smile
i play as sonic,falco,captain falcon,meta knight, link, marth,pikachu, and ness and out of them i got to say ness his pk powers are awesome and his special dominates.
captian falcon and kirby
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

First smash brothers I liked pikachu and Ness, the second I liked Zelda/shiek, and Samus, and the third one I liked Zelda/Shiek, Lucario, and pokemon trainer.

I mostly play as Lucario he's my favorite reminds me of anubis, and pokemon trainer is fun to mess around with.
I like Captain Falcon, because of Smash attack (i know i carp at puns DSmile and toy link because of flexability with weapons. when i play at my friends he doesnt have any awesome characters so i play as meta knight, because he is so friggin awesome. and can jump more. and he goes spazz when attacking with his sword ^^