Who is your favorite Super Smash Bros. Melee or Brawl character?

i was good with luigi and roy in melee luigi i was awesome with though i always hurtwith down kick and roy unbeatenthough i havent played the game in 4/5 years and roy is awesome with explosions for brawl toon link cause i always liked the toon link games and in brawl he is powrful combos fast and is really light can jump and strike pit while fly away yoshi and lucas too i love lucas cause i annoy you with pk freez pk fire and get smash with pk thunder then pk kaboom (star storm) with yoshi he eats wird things and i can hold my own till smash come then Drsco power pokemon trainer is my fav though cause i love pokemon others most liked
My favorite is ike by far because he's powerful and pretty quick
(Oct. 29, 2010  11:06 PM)Pyro Wrote: I have a new favourite Smile
Zelda <3

zelda is pretty awesome
another one of my favorites is kirby because i always suck someone up, then jump off the map, spit him out, then fly back up
I hacked my game so technically mine is Shadow but other than that imma beast with Luigi
Brawl= Toon Link or Ike
Melee = Young Link or Mewtwo.
Lol GreeNxBlader I tend to use Toon Link as well

Brawl: Toon Link, Snake or Lucario
Melee: Link
Toon link and sonic is my favorite!
My favorite used to be Ike: he's strong and somewhat fast (and he looks cool)
but now I've taken a liking to Lucas when I started playing Mother 3
Melee: Mewtwo Game&watch, Pichu
Brawl: Lucario, Ike, Lucas, Pokemon trainer, Wolf
I thought you liked Kirby as well, in your other post.
3. Marth: just well rounded, him+ike on the same team on hyrule temple=death to all, also ifyou use him and/or ike on hyrule temple the music changes
2. Lucario: he is just a good one to use, and the more i get beat up all the better
1. ike: overpowersuperdestrucktiononehitnoneFSko mwahahahaha! he is just great
I prefer Snake, because of his close ranged skills. Besides Snake will bite all the characters to death.
See? lord Wolfblade got it! Ike is insane! Heh, Smash Attacks usually break a smash ball in 2 hits, if you aren't the only one to hit it.
SSB melee- Pikachu. I don't know why, but I just like his movement patterns and the thunder move. I don't necessarily like fast characters, or slow, and Pikachu is just in between.

SSB Brawl- I hate this game, but...link, I guess. I've always liked him, I'm just a big LOZ fan. He too, has a good speed. I like his up B move (whatever it's called)
No clue why you hate the game unless you mean drastic changes to characters causing new flaws which were not seen in Melee. (Fox, ; 3; )
I'm actually pretty beast with Mew2. But my main(s) now, are: Fox and MK. :V Broken, but still.
I honestly don't know why I don't like it.
Im more of a ssb n64 guy.
It could be because when I got it, I played multiplayer a ton, and eventually got bored.
Wasn't really a fan of subspace emissary.
Kirby just because I came up with a hackz0rs move with him that guarantees a KO 50% of the time
And Toon Link, I prefer him over regular Link because he's just faster. Even though he takes more damage and doesn't inflict as much as Link
Mine is Meta Knight!
Snake. He is my fav.
melee roy anmd mewtwo brawl kirby and pickachu and my absolute fav (drumroll)................jigglypuff!!!!!!!!!
Everyone here who is a Mew2 fan should be a Lucario fan too. Lucario is practically an upgraded Mewtwo.