Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.6 Average

WBO General: Are Teams Necessary?
th!nk

rip in peace
BeyRank: #422 (1,142)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceThunder Dragon FaceDJ FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAmethyst FacePegasis II FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceDriger FaceLapis Lazuli FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnniversary Face 2013Uranus Face

On one side of things, I simply would not function well in a team. Of course, I don't need to join at team. Using SDC's analogy, I'm quite happily eating hotdogs, completely unaware of what Freud would say about me choosing that over donuts. I can get by on hotdogs, and no-one is forcing me to eat donuts. The donut place is not competing directly, in fact, some people like going for a donut after their hotdog.

Okay, this is getting confusing. Basically, without the team in Perth, we probably wouldn't have a tournament scene. It's not really a team, it is definitely more of a club, but even though I am not a member, I was able to get enough people for two tournaments just because I had a list of people from their thread who would be interested. As a bonus, they had previously done a small, unofficial event, so there was already framework for meetups in place.

That is kind of specific to the type of team the one out here is, as I said, it's more of a club.

Smaller teams can be done effectively too, UniquE is the first example that comes to mind, especially if there are two teams of roughly equal calibre in the same area. That does help to promote an extra level of competition, and motivates people to host and attend tournaments.

SDC's team has split into squads to allow for that kind of competition, as there are very few bladers in Perth who are not part of the team (generally, myself and those who haven't found their thread yet Tongue_out)

Obviously there are issues with teams, most notably those who cannot, or will not attend official tournaments as a team. Those are entirely pointless. That said, it's not that huge a deal (I think it's a slight niggle from the day I noticed most of the members who consistently irked me with poor quality posts were almost all part of one of two particular teams.) They don't really harm anyone. If we move them to their own subforum, then there's little problem.

And with that, I take my leave - it's been an interesting ride, but one can only bang one's head against a wall so many times before they learn - and my head is mighty sore.
Signature for Archival Purposes/Some still-relevant links etc (Click to View)
Jan 19 2012 04:40 PM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY
BeyRank: #227 (1,223)
Antique FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIAres FaceAnniversary Face 2012Uranus FaceCoro Dragon FaceByxis FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IVEmerald FaceSapphire FaceAnniversary Face 2013
(This post was last modified: Jan 19 2012 05:04 PM by Janstarblast.)
Oh yes, teams are great, should they be used effectively.
As I said in my earlier post, newbies end up making teams for no specific reason. I also gave an example of a few small-scale teams in India, which probably serve no purpose.

As for gathering members belonging to a specific area, I think teams are not meant to serve that purpose, and it is probably a secondary factor which teams focus on.
I would again like to give an example of an Indian thread- Bey Tournaments India.
It is just how things should be(OK, it is slightly spammed, though). It helps us to gather members throughout India, without the involvement of teams.
India is a country where Beyblade is played on an extremely small scale; so we need not have different threads for specific cities, unlike you all. Smile This is quite advantageous, you see. Tongue_out

As for promoting competition, that is one thing teams do very well. I agree on that point! Grin

Another weird factor is- World Teams (or something like that).
Certain teams allow people from all over the world to join their team. Now, this would make sense if all of us were travelling bladers. But otherwise, its just another community within a team, which is....... simply not a team but a community as a whole. Again, the Indian thread does this quite well, IMO. It is a community, and people know of it being a community.
Most "teams" on this site are just communities in disguise. Why?
Either make one thread exclusively for gathering members of a certain country/city/state or follow the regulations of a team.
The latter is simply not possible, as WBO doesn't host team tourneys...

As for your last point, yes, they do not harm anyone. They also do not influence the site much; just like a stone on the roadside. This means that they are quite unimportant. This is probably the point of this thread. Why have something unimportant around this site?

The reasons have already been given out. I do not intend to start a discussion.I am just elaborating on what you said. Smile

[Image: janstarblastsignature.jpg]
Team IB Revolutions
Thanks to N0body for the avatar and Synth for the signature!
Jan 19 2012 04:54 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
S.D.C

Scientia est Vox
BeyRank: #503 (1,121)
DJ FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceEmerald FaceBlaze FaceAquila FaceRose Gold Face
(This post was last modified: Jan 20 2012 02:40 AM by S.D.C.)
(Jan 19 2012 04:40 PM)th!nk Wrote:  Th!nk's Quote:
Well actually we call them units, but same basic principle Tongue_out_wink
As you have pointed out to me many times before, we are more of a club than a team. We don't have anyone to compete against (hence the idea of the units). But as of now, we haven't really competed together as a team. Although teams like ours may not be necessary, it does help to keep people interested in the hobby and as Th!nk said, inspire people to host tourneys. I hosted mine because I knew that people in my team wanted competition, and they made that vocal to me (in a polite way). Whilst I was organising that, the team units appeared to entertain people in the mean time (which I believe they did). If it were not for the team, most of these people would have got bored of the hobby due to lack of competition and interest. Teams (or clubs) help, aid and promote the beyblade hobby, but are not necessary to the existence of the hobby and the WBO.

I think a sub-forum for teams would be nice, but it just needs to be moderated well as to remove any 'SPAM' teams that may appear (like the ones Jan was talking about with only 4 members, or just people asking about teams without searching). It would then also clear up a fair bit of the clutter in the various countries forums (so much so, that the Australia forum at least would be almost empty).

Jan 20 2012 02:40 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY
Antique FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIAres FaceAnniversary Face 2012Uranus FaceCoro Dragon FaceByxis FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IVEmerald FaceSapphire FaceAnniversary Face 2013
(This post was last modified: Jan 20 2012 09:26 AM by Janstarblast.)
(Jan 20 2012 02:40 AM)S.D.C Wrote:  
(Jan 19 2012 04:40 PM)th!nk Wrote:  Th!nk's Quote:
Well actually we call them units, but same basic principle Tongue_out_wink
As you have pointed out to me many times before, we are more of a club than a team. We don't have anyone to compete against (hence the idea of the units). But as of now, we haven't really competed together as a team. Although teams like ours may not be necessary, it does help to keep people interested in the hobby and as Th!nk said, inspire people to host tourneys. I hosted mine because I knew that people in my team wanted competition, and they made that vocal to me (in a polite way). Whilst I was organising that, the team units appeared to entertain people in the mean time (which I believe they did). If it were not for the team, most of these people would have got bored of the hobby due to lack of competition and interest. Teams (or clubs) help, aid and promote the beyblade hobby, but are not necessary to the existence of the hobby and the WBO.

I think a sub-forum for teams would be nice, but it just needs to be moderated well as to remove any 'SPAM' teams that may appear (like the ones Jan was talking about with only 4 members, or just people asking about teams without searching). It would then also clear up a fair bit of the clutter in the various countries forums (so much so, that the Australia forum at least would be almost empty).

OK, all points are what I meant to say there.
Your team is not a "team" after all, as you guys haven't competed yet(and probably never will, unless WBO approves the concept of Team tourneys). Yours is a club, as you have been told before. Smile

So, it is after all a club in disguise of a "team"?
What's the point with that? Neither is it a team, nor a club(i.e. you still call this "club" a team).
So all in all, it is simply a community. A Team would make sense only until WBO approves Team Tourneys. It is actually similar to speculating upon a newly announced bey, without it being released. So, teams actually are pointless. Call it a club/community etc, great. I have no issues. A team doesn't sound right.

Simply changing the OP and Thread name from "Team" to "Club/Community" would not make a difference in its current purpose; i.e. gathering members and stimulating "Bey-Spirit" or whatever. Smile
Not only will it be more technically correct, it wouldn't see any criticism similar to such threads. Smile

After WBO has approved Team Tourneys, go ahead an rename your Club/Community as a Team! All work done, without any problems! Joyful_2
This is just why I am constantly citing the example of the Bey-Tournaments India thread... OK, we are a community, and never were/are/will be a team as a whole. Smile But yeah, it is quite a huge club where we do just the same things you guys do in your teams!
The sole difference between a club and a team on this forum is- Teams are meant to compete in tourneys.
As none of the teams have been able to do so, Team=Club. So why not call it a club?
Some newer members might also criticize the so-called team they joined...
Picture this- A newbie joined your team, and is soon fed up on being unable to compete as a team.
The newbie- "Why the hell do you call this a team, when you can actually not compete?"

So, to avoid such things, its best to simply change the Thread names. The most simplest solution to this problem.
This may have a forum of its own, and as mentioned before; the small-scale, unimportant teams can be closed for good. Smile

Team IB Revolutions
Jan 20 2012 09:21 AM
th!nk

rip in peace
BeyRank: #422 (1,142)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceThunder Dragon FaceDJ FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAmethyst FacePegasis II FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceDriger FaceLapis Lazuli FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnniversary Face 2013Uranus Face

I don't really think there's an issue about club-like organisations calling themselves a team, especially as it would make it significantly harder for them to find new members.

And with that, I take my leave - it's been an interesting ride, but one can only bang one's head against a wall so many times before they learn - and my head is mighty sore.
Signature for Archival Purposes/Some still-relevant links etc (Click to View)
Jan 20 2012 09:29 AM
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY

Maybe...
I haven't analyzed the WBO General quite well, so I do not know if teams were that highly successful; instead of just 'clubs'.
Another thing is, I am part of a "club" which is probably WAY too successful than expected. This is what inclines me to believe that there would be no problem in the name-change. Smile
An intelligent invitation, somewhat like- "Perth Bladers look here!" would fetch members too. As for fetching new members, the promo card is too good a thing. Once the member is here, the only requirement is to get him to see your thread... That can be done in some or the other way...
Teams get more members, agreed. But isn't that like using a sword to cut a vegetable?
If you do participate in Team Tourneys (which you certainly do not), then calling your thread a team is.... a lie IMO. Unhappy

Teams is just not a technically correct term, tbh. Confused

Team IB Revolutions
Jan 20 2012 09:44 AM
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAmethyst FaceWolborg FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceEinstein FaceWyvern FaceThunder Dragon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnubis FaceHoruseus FaceSamurai Changer FaceDriger FaceDragoon II FaceRose Platinum FacePegasis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Driger Fang FaceBloody Devil FaceDranzer II FaceKetos FaceJiraiya FaceDark Leopard FaceEternal Passport Face

The reason people prefer the term "Team" over "Club", in this instance, is because most people who have Team threads in the WBO General are trying to act out their Anime aspirations, at least in spirit.

It's also worth mentioning that about 60%+ of the people who post in Team Threads seem to post exclusively in Team Threads, or in the WBO general/Organized Play sections in general, which isn't really a bad thing - just a passing observation.

[Image: hazelsignature2.jpg]
Some manner of Octopus.
Jan 20 2012 11:49 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
S.D.C

Scientia est Vox
(This post was last modified: Jan 21 2012 02:22 AM by S.D.C.)
You all make very good points. We are just a community. I personally am not acting out my anime aspirations to travel the world, battling people from different countries (and knowing me, loosing quite often Tongue_out_wink) but a lot of newer, slightly younger members have not yet grown out of the concept. Thankfully most people of out club/team understand that as we don't have anyone to compete against, there will be no team tourneys. I can also almost guarantee that some 'teams' will not be happy to change their title to 'club' (especially the ones owned by new members).

I will discuss this subject with the other leaders of our team/club at todays meeting.

Jan 21 2012 02:19 AM
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY

(Jan 20 2012 11:49 AM)Hazel Wrote:  The reason people prefer the term "Team" over "Club", in this instance, is because most people who have Team threads in the WBO General are trying to act out their Anime aspirations, at least in spirit.

It's also worth mentioning that about 60%+ of the people who post in Team Threads seem to post exclusively in Team Threads, or in the WBO general/Organized Play sections in general, which isn't really a bad thing - just a passing observation.

Hm..
So anime-influence is clearly visible in this case...
Now I understand. Smile

As for posting exclusively in Team threads, that is not a bad thing; but at the same time, isn't THAT good a thing. I mean, what all would you post/discuss in a Team Thread? Tournaments, Matches, etc. As long as they do not spam, it is good. Agreed. Smile

No one's stopping them from posting there! But what's the use of having such threads in the first place? The members who constitute that 60%+ crowd, probably post there because it is the only place they feel comfortable in. This makes it a much more advanced version of the Introduce Yourself Forum. People resort to blindly posting stuff in whichever thread they please. Teams, should they have been on a more professional-looking basis, would have been amazing. Currently, we have just any other newbie make a team, calling it the best. The gullible lot of people simply join the team on the basis of the false statement of the team being the best.

Should this be restricted, teams are great. If at all you may close down such useless teams, it would be a good move. Yes, it may give way to a lot of opposition from the team owner and a few members. But I think such restrictions are essential.
If some newbie makes a team, let him make it. Should his team seem to be quite useless and unsuccessful for a long period of time, it should be closed. Smile

Only if any of you Mods/Admins could remove some time from your busy schedule to create a stickied thread in the WBO General Forum, stating the rules for the formation of teams... Confused
Otherwise, a more complex and time consuming method would be personally posting in every team, informing the owner that his team can be closed if it is unsuccessful after a certain period of time...

Team IB Revolutions
Jan 21 2012 05:27 PM
S.D.C

Scientia est Vox
(This post was last modified: Jan 22 2012 09:09 AM by S.D.C.)
(Jan 21 2012 05:27 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:  As for posting exclusively in Team threads, that is not a bad thing; but at the same time, isn't THAT good a thing. I mean, what all would you post/discuss in a Team Thread? Tournaments, Matches, etc. As long as they do not spam, it is good. Agreed. Smile
Agreed

(Jan 21 2012 05:27 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:  No one's stopping them from posting there! But what's the use of having such threads in the first place? The members who constitute that 60%+ crowd, probably post there because it is the only place they feel comfortable in. This makes it a much more advanced version of the Introduce Yourself Forum. People resort to blindly posting stuff in whichever thread they please. Teams, should they have been on a more professional-looking basis, would have been amazing. Currently, we have just any other newbie make a team, calling it the best. The gullible lot of people simply join the team on the basis of the false statement of the team being the best.
Again, agreed. The key is that they feel 'comfortable' in the team thread, because they are around others like themselves; even though they are in a whole forum of beybladers. Newer members just get scared by the spooky blue name dudes (I know I was) and they get the idea that they are on a different league to them. They get the idea that the mods and their posts should not be touched, talked about or even looked at in fear of getting in trouble.

So, they resort to where they feel comfortable. One of the only places practically untouched by the mods. Team threads (the other being the 'Your Creations' forum). They make their home there, and post all the random stuff they think about as if it was a chat room. The team threads need to be better moderated (and I do understand you are busy). But not to a ridiculous extent; like the owner of teams' thread being warned for SPAMing it Speechless

(Jan 21 2012 05:27 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:  Should this be restricted, teams are great. If at all you may close down such useless teams, it would be a good move. Yes, it may give way to a lot of opposition from the team owner and a few members. But I think such restrictions are essential.
If some newbie makes a team, let him make it. Should his team seem to be quite useless and unsuccessful for a long period of time, it should be closed. Smile
Agreed.

(Jan 21 2012 05:27 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:  Only if any of you Mods/Admins could remove some time from your busy schedule to create a stickied thread in the WBO General Forum, stating the rules for the formation of teams... Confused
Otherwise, a more complex and time consuming method would be personally posting in every team, informing the owner that his team can be closed if it is unsuccessful after a certain period of time...
I vote for the first option. I know it rely's heavily on you guys making the thread in your own time, but if we are to keep the teams then it may be necessary.

Jan 22 2012 09:07 AM
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAmethyst FaceWolborg FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceEinstein FaceWyvern FaceThunder Dragon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnubis FaceHoruseus FaceSamurai Changer FaceDriger FaceDragoon II FaceRose Platinum FacePegasis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Driger Fang FaceBloody Devil FaceDranzer II FaceKetos FaceJiraiya FaceDark Leopard FaceEternal Passport Face

I actually do moderate Team threads, when I have the time and energy available. I can honestly say that the vast majority of them are full of the worst posting habits on this site - between trash talking, chat room-esque "discussions", and meaningless team drama, it's all quite unsettling.

Whenever we do eventually do something with a Team Format, there will be a standardized set of rules that absolutely will be kept and enforced, and obviously posted. Rules are something that all of The Committee have to come together on, but actual enforcement of them is something we can do individually. When that time comes, the disorderly shenanigans team threads of the now will go the way of the Dodo Bird.

With cannons, if necessary.

Some manner of Octopus.
Jan 22 2012 09:14 AM
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY

(Jan 22 2012 09:14 AM)Hazel Wrote:  I actually do moderate Team threads, when I have the time and energy available. I can honestly say that the vast majority of them are full of the worst posting habits on this site - between trash talking, chat room-esque "discussions", and meaningless team drama, it's all quite unsettling.

Whenever we do eventually do something with a Team Format, there will be a standardized set of rules that absolutely will be kept and enforced, and obviously posted. Rules are something that all of The Committee have to come together on, but actual enforcement of them is something we can do individually. When that time comes, the disorderly shenanigans team threads of the now will go the way of the Dodo Bird.

With cannons, if necessary.

Thanks, Hazel.
That is just what I am looking for.
But unless and until the Team Format is standardized, should these highly-spammed threads be kept?
Who knows, the team format might take a long time before being standardized...
The problem after Team battles are approved is solved already. The problem is, without the existence of such team battles, these teams serve no purpose, except for a dumping ground for spammers. Smile

Team IB Revolutions
Jan 23 2012 09:57 AM
3-Dog

Maybe I'll Say Maybe
Peridot Face

I don't get why you feel so bothered by the existence of these teams. It's just kids having fun, what's wrong with that? No point in stifling their creativity, especially when it's something that's making them happy and isn't troublesome at all if you simply avoid the topics.

Plastics and HMS shop! $79.99 NIB DRAGOON V2 RED OR WHITE! $79.99 Dragoon GT and $29.99 NIB Driger V2!
My HMS and Plastics eBay shop!

PRO EAGLE FOR COMMITTEE 2012! HARD WORK IN. PRO EAGLE OUT.
Jan 23 2012 10:25 PM
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!

(Jan 23 2012 10:25 PM)Zain Wrote:  I don't get why you feel so bothered by the existence of these teams. It's just kids having fun, what's wrong with that? No point in stifling their creativity, especially when it's something that's making them happy and isn't troublesome at all if you simply avoid the topics.

We have to moderate those threads, too, you know. It is not as simple as "if you don't like it, don't look at it". Most of them are populated by 70-80% spam posts. "It's just kids having fun" is a wonderful excuse for a lot of insipid things, and the excuse itself is about as stalwart a defense as toilet paper in a gun fight.

I am a supporter of the essentially useless "teams", because it makes kids feel special and helps them gain new friends. What I do not support is meaningless trash talking about whose team is best when 90% of them aren't actually doing anything worth claiming being the "best" at, along with people just pretending their Team Thread is just a little chat room that is not subject to the rest of the board's posting standards.

Some manner of Octopus.
Jan 23 2012 10:56 PM
3-Dog

Maybe I'll Say Maybe
Peridot Face

The discussion seemed to be veering towards whether or not the teams should actually be allowed to exist, rather than the content of their threads being moderated. They should be subject to the same rules as the rest of the board, but to 'close down' on teams that seem like they don't have a bright future ahead of them is too harsh. That's what I mean when I say it's just kids having fun.

Also, what is up with the terrible analogies in this thread. First we get cutting vegetables with a sword, and now we have not so stalwart defensive toilet paper being used in a gun fight, lol

Plastics and HMS shop! $79.99 NIB DRAGOON V2 RED OR WHITE! $79.99 Dragoon GT and $29.99 NIB Driger V2!

Jan 23 2012 11:21 PM
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!

I fully understand why most people do not think they should exist, to be entirely honest. That section of the board has essentially become the Neighborhood of Make Believe, with a very minor side of actual site functionality. It's simple to see why people would not like that...

Also, the analogies used fit perfectly - I'm not sure what makes them "terrible". Interpretation, perhaps...

Some manner of Octopus.
Jan 23 2012 11:27 PM
3-Dog

Maybe I'll Say Maybe
Peridot Face

Those team threads annoy the hell out of me, honestly, but I feel like that's my problem and shouldn't affect the kids who are just having a good time. It's not their fault I'm a grumpy adult. I'm saying we were all young once, it's not like they're doing it to annoy us. Like you said, they're all acting their anime fantasies out and they're having a good time. Moderating the threads and even enforcing new rules on post quality is fine, but to break up teams or pretty much shatter their cheer isn't.

The analogies aren't terrible then, but they're still pretty bad hahaha

Jan 23 2012 11:35 PM
Viral

im back baby
BeyRank: #1,482 (1,018)

(Jan 23 2012 10:25 PM)Zain Wrote:  I don't get why you feel so bothered by the existence of these teams. It's just kids having fun, what's wrong with that? No point in stifling their creativity, especially when it's something that's making them happy and isn't troublesome at all if you simply avoid the topics.
I guess that is true. The only problem is those team threads are full of trash talk and spam. People tell them not to, they just say "don't spam, you got warned" next second they go "ok" then they get warned. They may have fun, but what fun are they having, i mean they haven't been to a tournament or even had a meet up. It's just like making a chat room where you use slang and spam ok.

[Image: 8r5n.jpg]
Haha mind the username "Nausea"
it's my username for an Elsword Forum, don't really
know how to change usernames now
Jan 24 2012 12:52 AM
Kujikato

.-. . - ..- .-. -. ?
BeyRank: #606 (1,101)
Amber FaceAntique FaceDJ FacePisces FaceAnniversary Face 2012Cyber Pegasis FaceAnniversary Face 2013Gill Face

Trash talk and spam? please Team Shadow Nova has barely any

[Image: kobe_logo_tag_1_v1_by_kujikato-d7mlc02.png]
||WLPaA||Kujikato's DeviantArt||
||I have quit?||Contact me @ DA or WLPaA||Avatar is a gift not my own work||
Jan 24 2012 02:52 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #590 (1,104)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport Face

It is cool if there are two exceptions, but open your eyes : there are probably fifty other team topics.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Jan 24 2012 03:08 PM
Online Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed