Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Votes - 4.07 Average

WBO Comic Strip
Zeox

BeyRank: #2,236 (982)
Antique Face

8*obviously the first person who posted on his thread should be in one* *coughmecough*
Just keeding

But you should put in Bluezee, and Mcfrown. Having like a Phoenix wright vs Edgeworth moment. They always have different opinions about things.

[Image: Zeox_Signature.jpg&t=1]
[Image: ubd3634.png]
Thanks Kai V, For the sig
Thanks BeyUK.Net for Icon
Thanks Fyrewyrm for the bar

Funny Quotes
Want to follow my goal to get one of each HMS? Check out the crosslist (in the spoiler) 1/28
Want to trade/sell me your HMS to help my goal? Pm me please
Feb 10 2011 05:20 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Nano

Would you kindly
BeyRank: #413 (1,147)
Silver FaceDJ FaceAquila FaceAmber FaceThunder Dragon FaceLibra FaceGold FaceEmerald Face
(This post was last modified: Feb 10 2011 05:27 AM by Nano.)
(Feb 10 2011 05:20 AM)Zeox Wrote:  8*obviously the first person who posted on his thread should be in one* *coughmecough*
Just keeding

But you should put in Bluezee, and Mcfrown. Having like a Phoenix wright vs Edgeworth moment. They always have different opinions about things.

it should start off with Mc Frown saying "OBJECTION!" Because Bluezee said something stupid. Or have the old Edgworth head nod/swing.

[Image: tumblr_m9a6eqNYze1qfqgb9o1_500.gif]
Feb 10 2011 05:26 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Ga'

Pierce the heavens!
BeyRank: #187 (1,244)
Antique FaceRose Gold FaceQuetzalcoatl Face IISilver FaceAmber FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceWBBA Caesar FaceByxis FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceTrypio FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago Face

Or have the old Edgeworth disgust when people mock his cravat.

"In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. The new needs friends. Last night, I experienced something new: an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core. In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto, "Anyone can cook." But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere."

-Anton Ego/Peter O'Toole (1932-2013)
Feb 10 2011 06:21 AM
Away Find all posts by this user
Ink.

Passport Holder
BeyRank: #750 (1,080)
Face of Days IIAmber FaceDJ FacePassport Face
(This post was last modified: Feb 10 2011 02:50 PM by Ink..)
(Feb 10 2011 05:17 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:  so just wondering who other members will you put in your comics?

As many as possible.
(Feb 10 2011 05:20 AM)Zeox Wrote:  8*obviously the first person who posted on his thread should be in one* *coughmecough*
Just keeding

McFrown is going to be in the next one, still gotta work on a design for Bluezee, but when you say it like that, yeah, it would be awshtum.
(Feb 10 2011 05:26 AM)Nano Wrote:  
Just keeding

it should start off with Mc Frown saying "OBJECTION!" Because Bluezee said something stupid. Or have the old Edgworth head nod/swing.

Sadly, although Iknow much about his games, I have never played them. Unhappy
Okay, the official date has been decided, the new comic will appear every Friday. Also, I will only put you in a comic if I have nothing big planned for the next comic and I know who you are and you are a nice person.

Might be coming back soon.
Feb 10 2011 02:41 PM
Furious

Uhh, what?

My eyes are burned from the extremely awesome comic strip. I wonder how I'm typing.. Chocked_2 Well, keep up the awesome work!

[Image: ldragoflames-1.jpg]
"Fear is an obstacle for some people, but it is an illusion to me." -Michael Jordan
Feb 10 2011 03:04 PM
Dude

Reize Maxian
BeyRank: #1,272 (1,031)
Antique FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceFace of Days IISea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceEinstein FaceWolborg FaceBrad FaceWyvern FaceSea Dragon FaceWolborg FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceAquila FaceDark Leopard FaceDark Leopard FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II Face

(Feb 10 2011 02:41 PM)MITH Wrote:  you are a nice person.

Damn!

I'll never be in it, with those criteria! >: (

[Image: dudehailsignature.jpg]
Feb 10 2011 03:24 PM
Ga'

Pierce the heavens!
Antique FaceRose Gold FaceQuetzalcoatl Face IISilver FaceAmber FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceWBBA Caesar FaceByxis FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceTrypio FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago Face

^ well, maybe? You're funny in your own insulting and sarcastic way. Smile

"In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. The new needs friends. Last night, I experienced something new: an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core. In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto, "Anyone can cook." But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere."

Feb 10 2011 05:25 PM
Ink.

Passport Holder
(This post was last modified: Feb 11 2011 12:35 AM by Ink..)
Dude, I'll galdly put you in. Ga'Hooleone, too.

On a random note, I remember Ga'Hooleone used to be called FirinMahLazar or something like that.
New info about the next comic. McFrown's Hall of Awesome has been delayed. McFrown and Bluezee will appear in the next comic because I just thought of an awesomesauce comic with them.

Feb 11 2011 12:32 AM
lord Wolfblade

ITS TIME TO DUEL!
BeyRank: #562 (1,111)
Antique FaceDriger FaceFace of Days IIDJ FaceGill FaceEmerald FaceFace of Days IIIAverazer FaceGigars FaceGold FaceAnniversary Face 2012Bronze FaceFace of RevolutionSapphire Face

(Feb 11 2011 12:32 AM)MITH Wrote:  Dude, I'll galdly put you in. Ga'Hooleone, too.

On a random note, I remember Ga'Hooleone used to be called FirinMahLazar or something like that.
New info about the next comic. McFrown's Hall of Awesome has been delayed. McFrown and Bluezee will appear in the next comic because I just thought of an awesomesauce comic with them.

will i be in to?

to bad it is delayed, but oh well it will still be funny (and awesome) no matter what day it comes right?
Feb 11 2011 01:12 AM
Ga'

Pierce the heavens!
(This post was last modified: Feb 12 2011 02:52 AM by Ga'.)
Yeah, my old name was Firinmahlazuh. You can see it in the username changes in my profile. But thanks for putting me in!

Feb 11 2011 01:35 AM
Zeox

BeyRank: #2,236 (982)
Antique Face

I predict this becoming filled with spam posts saying
"Plz plz plz plz let me in" "Can i be in plz?'

Anyway cool, thanks for using my suggestion mith.

[Image: Zeox_Signature.jpg&t=1]
[Image: ubd3634.png]
Thanks Kai V, For the sig
Thanks BeyUK.Net for Icon
Thanks Fyrewyrm for the bar

Funny Quotes
Want to follow my goal to get one of each HMS? Check out the crosslist (in the spoiler) 1/28
Want to trade/sell me your HMS to help my goal? Pm me please
Feb 11 2011 01:37 AM
NightWolf7919

Hail the Great Wolf

(Feb 11 2011 01:37 AM)Zeox Wrote:  I predict this becoming filled with spam posts saying
"Plz plz plz plz let me in" "Can i be in plz?'

Anyway cool, thanks for using my suggestion mith.

Hahahahaah, these are clever...Yes I agree with Zeox, now there will be tons of people sending compliments to MITH so they will be considered a "nice person" But anyway this is a great comic, I'm looking forward to McFrown appearingJoyful_2

[Image: 2vwsjz7.png]

Hello everyone, remember to read my story Beyblade: Legends at
Feb 11 2011 02:07 AM
Glad Hatter

Mad you say?
Antique FaceWolf Face

Yes I think everyone is! It will totally be awesome... or should I say insulting, to the noob bladers?

Feb 11 2011 02:10 AM
ƛnubis

ARLARLARLARLARLARLAR
BeyRank: #950 (1,055)
Face of Days IICancer Face
(This post was last modified: Feb 11 2011 02:15 AM by ƛnubis.)
Second one was hilarious. I hope i will be in it. Bey steroids was cleaver
Feb 11 2011 02:15 AM
Gibraltor

Yep, it's a rock

Must push down the art critic inside of meeeee... I hope you're 10 and that's all I leave it at >.>

Uzi does it

(Dec 31 2011 04:36 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:  At 1st I assumed this was going to be some painful noobish post that I would just have to ignore
Feb 11 2011 02:48 AM
NightWolf7919

Hail the Great Wolf

(Feb 11 2011 02:48 AM)Gibraltor Wrote:  Must push down the art critic inside of meeeee... I hope you're 10 and that's all I leave it at >.>

Calm down...comics are about the funniness (is that even a word), not the art. Besides, I don't think its even supposed to be very detailed anyway...

[Image: 2vwsjz7.png]

Hello everyone, remember to read my story Beyblade: Legends at
Feb 11 2011 02:50 AM
Ink.

Passport Holder
(This post was last modified: Feb 11 2011 03:02 AM by Ink..)
(Feb 11 2011 01:12 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:  
(Feb 11 2011 12:32 AM)MITH Wrote:  Dude, I'll galdly put you in. Ga'Hooleone, too.

will i be in to?

to bad it is delayed, but oh well it will still be funny (and awesome) no matter what day it comes right?

No, It's still coming out on Friday, just not the Hall of Awesome comic. And yeah, you'll be in eventually.
(Feb 11 2011 02:48 AM)Gibraltor Wrote:  Must push down the art critic inside of meeeee... I hope you're 10 and that's all I leave it at >.>

(Feb 11 2011 02:50 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote:  

Calm down...comics are about the funniness (is that even a word), not the art. Besides, I don't think its even supposed to be very detailed anyway...

Yes, cartooning is what you call "dumbing down" the picture to it's core parts.
Notebook scans!

These are sketches of characters. Enjoy!

[Image: notebookscans1.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[Image: notebookscans2.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If you're wondering who OblivionX is, he's a friend of mine.

Feb 11 2011 02:50 AM
Sparta

That author guy
Rose Gold FaceDranzer FaceBloody Devil Face
(This post was last modified: Feb 11 2011 04:03 AM by Sparta.)
So awesome!! Nuice scetches!! Id ask 2 b in a comic, but since you don't know me you will probably not (bsides 400 ppls hav alteady asked soo ....)......

Luv the comics anyways!!

[Image: eminemsignew.png]
"Life isn't about how hard you can hit;
it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward"

{[YT]} [|BEYBLOG|] (◊SoG-My Book◊)/<DA>\
Feb 11 2011 03:53 AM
Ink.

Passport Holder

Thank you.

Feb 11 2011 04:05 AM
Otsu

BeyRank: #42 (1,421)
Silver FaceRose Gold FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceEmerald FaceSapphire FaceGold FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceFace of Days IIISilver FaceRuby Face

haha i like mcfrown. but .. .*cough* his left hand is backwards. looking good though. kai-v is a total hotty.

[Image: otsu3.jpg][Image: newbitmapimage2mu.png]My Youtube | My Twitter
Feb 11 2011 04:12 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed