WBO Comic Strip

(Feb. 11, 2011  2:48 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: Must push down the art critic inside of meeeee... I hope you're 10 and that's all I leave it at >.>

Calm down...comics are about the funniness (is that even a word), not the art. Besides, I don't think its even supposed to be very detailed anyway...
(Feb. 11, 2011  1:12 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2011  12:32 AM)MITH Wrote: Dude, I'll galdly put you in. Ga'Hooleone, too.

On a random note, I remember Ga'Hooleone used to be called FirinMahLazar or something like that.
New info about the next comic. McFrown's Hall of Awesome has been delayed. McFrown and Bluezee will appear in the next comic because I just thought of an awesomesauce comic with them.

will i be in to?

to bad it is delayed, but oh well it will still be funny (and awesome) no matter what day it comes right?

No, It's still coming out on Friday, just not the Hall of Awesome comic. And yeah, you'll be in eventually.
(Feb. 11, 2011  2:48 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: Must push down the art critic inside of meeeee... I hope you're 10 and that's all I leave it at >.>

(Feb. 11, 2011  2:50 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote:

Calm down...comics are about the funniness (is that even a word), not the art. Besides, I don't think its even supposed to be very detailed anyway...

Yes, cartooning is what you call "dumbing down" the picture to it's core parts.
Notebook scans!

These are sketches of characters. Enjoy!

[Image: notebookscans1.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[Image: notebookscans2.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If you're wondering who OblivionX is, he's a friend of mine.
So awesome!! Nuice scetches!! Id ask 2 b in a comic, but since you don't know me you will probably not (bsides 400 ppls hav alteady asked soo ....)......

Luv the comics anyways!!
Thank you.
haha i like mcfrown. but .. .*cough* his left hand is backwards. looking good though. kai-v is a total hotty.
I think your comics are very funny and clever. I like the way you sketched Diamond. He looks pretty cool.
I can't wait for the comic to come.
BTW is this what the characters will look like in the upcoming comics.
The second comic was quite funny, and I love the way you drew Mc Frown. :D

(Feb. 11, 2011  4:12 AM)Otsu Wrote: kai-v is a total hotty.

Somebody please sig this. XD
(Feb. 11, 2011  4:24 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: The second comic was quite funny, and I love the way you drew Mc Frown. Grin

Just did! XD

Diamond looks like a child...
i love mc frown he his right eye looks robotic.
(Feb. 11, 2011  4:12 AM)Otsu Wrote: haha i like mcfrown. but .. .*cough* his left hand is backwards. looking good though. kai-v is a total hotty.

Whoops.

Yeah, I'm sorry, I can't draw an ugly anime girl. All girls I draw have to be hot. I get criticized by my friends for sometimes accidentally making their *whisper whisper* too big.
(Feb. 11, 2011  4:17 AM)AxBlader Wrote: I think your comics are very funny and clever. I like the way you sketched Diamond. He looks pretty cool.
I can't wait for the comic to come.
BTW is this what the characters will look like in the upcoming comics.

Yes.
(Feb. 11, 2011  4:34 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2011  4:24 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: The second comic was quite funny, and I love the way you drew Mc Frown. Grin

Just did! XD

Diamond looks like a child...

He is going to be a chibi, along with Noseyplonk. They will star in the comic sub-series Chibi with Diamond in which he and Noseyplonk answer random questions by WBO members.

Lol. I hope Kai-V is happy about this. Wink
(Feb. 11, 2011  4:37 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: i love mc frown he his right eye looks robotic.

That's his Beyblade monocle, it's a Virgo wheel.
i used to draw quite a bit back in the day, drawing faces and hair was cake, drawing their *whisper whisper* is the hardest! could never get it right. :p

Quote:That's his Beyblade monocle, it's a Virgo wheel.

.awesome.
Its nice and funny,Can you make my character?
(Feb. 11, 2011  5:08 AM)Otsu Wrote: i used to draw quite a bit back in the day, drawing faces and hair was cake, drawing their *whisper whisper* is the hardest! could never get it right. :p

Quote:That's his Beyblade monocle, it's a Virgo wheel.

.awesome.

Yeah, took me months of practice.

And I also personally consulted McFrown on what his appearance would be, and he said that he could look like The King of All Cosmos with a Virgo wheel over his head.
(Feb. 11, 2011  5:14 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Its nice and funny,Can you make my character?

I would, but... I don't know you. Lips_sealed In order to be in my comic, I have to know you and you have to be nice. You have the second part down, thanks for the compliment. Just keep up with my comics and I'll eventually put you in.
Seriously I think nobody should even be asking to be included in this comic. If you really deserve it then MITH will notice you out of all of our userbase; otherwise, it is very annoying to read.
(Feb. 11, 2011  5:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Seriously I think nobody should even be asking to be included in this comic. If you really deserve it then MITH will notice you out of all of our userbase; otherwise, it is very annoying to read.

What Kai-V said.

I'm such a suck-up. Crying But really, I agree with her, I guess I was being too nice before. If you really deserve it, I will put you in.

Thanks Kai-V for being my brain. XD
That should count as the comic for today XD, that made me lol.
(Feb. 11, 2011  5:52 AM)Zeox Wrote: That should count as the comic for today XD, that made me lol.

Why thank you.
So Kai-V, what did you think? Do you like how you look?

Draw more comics please! Once a week is to long of a wait! I NEED MA FUNNIES!!
(Feb. 11, 2011  6:08 AM)Nano Wrote: So Kai-V, what did you think? Do you like how you look?

Hm, mostly indifferent ... If that is the only way he can draw girls, then I am 'stuck' anyway.
(Feb. 11, 2011  6:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2011  6:08 AM)Nano Wrote: So Kai-V, what did you think? Do you like how you look?

Hm, mostly indifferent ... If that is the only way he can draw girls, then I am 'stuck' anyway.

Was it because your chest was to flat? Wink

Maybe if you posted a pic he could draw you better.
she did post quite a few on pictures of yourself thread...I'm pretty sure,lol.
Friday.......comic?

I CANNOT WAIIIT!!!!! Write the comic or spartans with steroid injections will attack you tonight Tongue_out ROTFL
This is a great comic! I can't wait for today! (checking every two seconds)
Can't wait for the comic!

Who will be in the next chapter?

BTW... Noseyplonk is not a WBO member

Well, I can draw ugly girls, just not anime. I'll post more sketches of girls soon.

My friends would say that sounded wrong...
(Feb. 11, 2011  2:34 PM)Δ Wrote: Can't wait for the comic!

Who will be in the next chapter?

BTW... Noseyplonk is not a WBO member

McFrown and Bluezee, I got a lightbulb idea when I thought of their arguments.

Noseyplonk is the creation of Diamond. I'm not JUST gonna put WBO members in, I plan on using the anime characters some time along the road.
(Feb. 11, 2011  7:07 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: she did post quite a few on pictures of yourself thread...I'm pretty sure,lol.

She did, but it was one of those bandwith exceeded pics.

She's smart.
Hey... How come nobody has said how sexy I look?

Damn Kai-V, stealing all the attention...
(Feb. 11, 2011  7:00 AM)Nano Wrote:

Was it because your chest was to flat? Wink

Maybe if you posted a pic he could draw you better.

When you said that, I actually went and checked my drawing to see if her chest was flat... I have issues.