WBO Comic Strip FAN ART THREAD!

Define something else. Like Photobucket? I used ImageShack for this one because it doesn't resize, unlike Photobucket.

See if this works.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y108/Ka...s/Nano.jpg
There we go Smile

I look more buff Smile Me likes. You even got the long hair down. Looks good!
It's probably the "denim" vest I tried to draw. It was pretty hard to draw from Ink's drawings.
(Apr. 24, 2011  6:43 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: For some reason, drawing Deikailo was a big motivation for me.

*Immature voice* OOOOOOHHHH! Kaji likes Deikailo! Kaji likes Deikailo!

JK. You did do a good job, though, please finish those comics, I will be glad to use them. Only it will be a while because the next few comics will be a story arc.
I think the image I had for Deikailo involved a new drawing position for me. Plus, I'm not good at drawing females yet. So when I draw a female, ie Kai-V or Deikailo, I get excited because I'm getting practice.
Oh, okay. I remember I had a hard time with girls because I always made two mistakes... guess what those mistakes were.
Did it have to do with bust sizes? Because I'm always drawing androgynous boys, but it was always adding the bust and slimming the waist that were my hard spots. I can never perfect them properly.
(Apr. 24, 2011  10:53 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Did it have to do with bust sizes? Because I'm always drawing androgynous boys, but it was always adding the bust and slimming the waist that were my hard spots. I can never perfect them properly.

Yeah... But in the end, I perfected it, and now I'm so good that some creepy guy at school keeps asking me to draw him some girls...

So, can anyone else top Kaji? I haven't seen anyone elses work...
I took a stab at working at my comics. And...I have NO idea how to line it properly. I use the Pen + Brush tool, and when I fill it and color it, there are spaces between the color and the lining. Dei-day, how did you color your stuff?
hope you don't mind my avatar
let me read ink.'s mind

''ZOMGBEYBRADISUSINGONEOFMYCOMICS!!!!''(this may vary from ink's idea)
(Apr. 25, 2011  2:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: hope you don't mind my avatar

Well thanks to it, your beys definitely have 'maximum power' now. XD But I agree bbp9, that is probably what Ink./MITH/Mercury would say.
YEAH OMG OMG YEAH YOU GUESSED IT BEY BRAD THAT GUY WHO INVENTED PENCILS OH NO WBO YEAH USING MY COMIC AS HIS AVATAH WOOPSHOOP!

But yeah. Smile

I didn't expect him to like it that much. Now I'm like 100 steps higher in popularity.
(Apr. 25, 2011  2:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: hope you don't mind my avatar

Luvin it Cool
Hey look guys, it's not my fault if you

Also, Bumbaskets.
ALEX SMITH??? Anyway, I think you're missing the NightWolf7919 on that card, some where on it...
I'm glad I don't play Yu-gi-Oh with you
My deck is entirely made of trap cards. No monsters, no spells.

Das how I roll.

Yeah, I have a boring name. On the upside, good luck stalking me with it, there are like 500 Alex Smith's in Perth, at the least.

Trap cards don't have flavour text, I'm afraid, so no mention. I pull it on numerous people though Tongue_out
Th!nk, you are a genius.

But can you beat my CHARLIE SHEEN CARD?

... Never mind, this joke got stupid and awkward.

JOKE ABORTED
I can only win a single duel with that card.

Any Charlie Sheen card would obviously cause

BI-WINNING!

So yeah.

Yeah, I don't abort jokes, no matter how bad they're going.
Move along now, nothing to see here.
Erm... I counter your counter with Counter Counter? Hah, nice card, though. And what does Bumbaskets mean? I mean, really?
Go check the new comic bro.

Also, made up my mind, finally.
I did. What's up with the face? And do you really get that angry and bust that line?
Also, you wouldn't happen to play for the 49er's would you, Alex Smith? (Joking, joking)
IS MAH FAEC. Apparently.

Not angry/ragey, I'm way too laid back. I kinda get a bit like that when drunk (not angry, just overbearing).
But I do point it out in arguments sometimes, some friends of mine were discussing the concept of intelligence and I had to point it out because they were doing it wrong.

And no, I'm none of the famous ones. To get famous as a muso, I'd possibly need a more interesting name, too. Uncertain
Well, hot damn. You automatically lose an argument when someone says that, especially if you don't have a degree of any type. Remind me never to argue with you, man. I'm still wondering about the 49ers question. Alex Smith? As in, the QB for San Fran? Gimme an autograph! (Still kidding.)

That Charlie is awful weak... No effect? *cough* Bottomless *cough*