WBO Anniversary Scavenger Hunt Results!!

(Feb. 09, 2013  5:12 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2013  10:05 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: are you sure ? because i only have 1 point left.

I believe she skipped one of the Face Boosters you chose.
oh well, if she did not skip it then i choose FB vivid.EeeEee
the wbo pegasis how did you get them like did you custom paint it or made a special order to some place like takara tomy lol cuz they look nice
IIRC, Mwto made all of those Pegasis recolors.
The extremely-cool Big Bang Pegasis F : D WBO Ver. has arrived Supaburn
Check out the video http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...pid1093969

@BeyPants: It's Mtwo not Mwto, my friend =)
wow, congrats to all winners, ultimately Real Madrid, he got the best....... unluckily I miss this..........

hehehe good job Real Madrid (y) by the way the BBP was been very good....
Real Madrid- Sorry, I got got confused, hah. I also think that Big Bang Pegasis looks extremely nice. I see you have also put it as your avatar too!
(Feb. 10, 2013  5:00 AM)dolph Wrote: Wow, so many great faces. i choose FB vivid.

You get Poseidon, a RARE!

(Feb. 12, 2013  1:31 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: oh well, if she did not skip it then i choose FB vivid.EeeEee

I did actually somehow not look at your "2x", it seems, so it is correct as it is; my mistake.
Wow, a WBBA L-Drago Face and a Libra Face! Awesome! Thanks Committee!

Libra Face looks so nice Grin
Everyone is very lucky to have gotten a chance at FB Vivid. Gratz to all. AND once again, I spam this thread... Happy Brad Day! And have a nice ANNIVERSARY( too late (Tired'))
My apologies for repeating myself, but I haven't gotten my face boosters, and even ultimateorion, who posted on this page, has gotten his already.

Just to repeat myself, two face booster yellows please.

Again, my apologies for my impatience.

Thanks!
I have no idea how I missed you, but you only have eleven points, not twelve.
Oops. Then I'll have a yellow and azure please!
The Big Bang Pegasus WBO version looks so nice !
(Feb. 13, 2013  11:43 AM)Real Madrid Wrote: The extremely-cool Big Bang Pegasis F : D WBO Ver. has arrived Supaburn

Cool, I really like that recolour, it looks beautiful !
Congratulations again, and you deserve it. Smile
Just for the fact-
Today,It'll be 4 years since the first official WBO approved tournament took place.
the WBO has come a long way!
(The 1st ever tourney was on Valentine's Day?We love beyblade too much,don't we?)
(Feb. 14, 2013  4:25 AM)Cannon Wrote: The Big Bang Pegasus WBO version looks so nice !

Yes, yes it is. I love it so much Eee

(Feb. 14, 2013  7:29 AM)Kaizer Vearn Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2013  11:43 AM)Real Madrid Wrote: The extremely-cool Big Bang Pegasis F : D WBO Ver. has arrived Supaburn

Cool, I really like that recolour, it looks beautiful !
Congratulations again, and you deserve it. Smile

Thanks!
Wait, is the CW of the orange one broken or is it just me?
Yeah, it is. And the Gold CW looks fake; you can launch both directions, and the underside looks well strange.
Wait,have everyone's prizes been shipped already?And have reached their specific destinations?or is it just the winner(s) whose prizes have been distributed
(Feb. 14, 2013  2:49 PM)Cannon Wrote: Yeah, it is. And the Gold CW looks fake; you can launch both directions, and the underside looks well strange.

Ah, I see it now too. What the hell happened to it ?
(Feb. 14, 2013  5:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2013  2:49 PM)Cannon Wrote: Yeah, it is. And the Gold CW looks fake; you can launch both directions, and the underside looks well strange.

Maybe Dark Poseidon 145 WD used it special move on it? :P
Ok,so I realized that Mwto is from Indonesia,and it was easy sending the prize to Real Madrid,who also happens to be from Indonesia.
(Feb. 14, 2013  6:47 PM)zeneo Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2013  5:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Maybe Dark Poseidon 145 WD used it special move on it? Tongue_out
Ok,so I realized that Mwto is from Indonesia,and it was easy sending the prize to Real Madrid,who also happens to be from Indonesia.

I thought they were all shipped from Kei ...
Or am I mistaken ?
To avoid shipping costs, Mtwo's recolours are shipped directly from Indonesia.
Oh dear.. What a sad thing to happen to that exclusive recolor.
Wait, Mtwo is Indonesian? I know that Uwik got the recolors and shipped them off, but is Mtwo Indonesian?
It was broken before it was sprayed, since the broken area is totally covered.