Your life is bleak.
Containment; Confinement.
Both and yet neither.
A slumber so pure,
Yet so much of a danger.
D: "Chains of Sacrifice"
E:
F: 'The trapped, never-ending Reflection''
I take it that we're not allowed to vote for ourselves ey?

Vote goes to B, great presentation of the theme in a unique style.

D and E are broken for me btw.
D works for me, but E doesn't.
You guys don't get it. Entry E is symbolic of a work that's been locked away and restricted from our viewing in itself, hence the aptfully worded inscription, "no longer available." Next time you guys, try to read a little deeper before calling somebody's artwork "broken" or saying that it "doesn't [work for me]." Wink
(Jul. 14, 2014  11:29 AM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: You guys don't get it. Entry E is symbolic of a work that's been locked away and restricted from our viewing in itself, hence the aptfully worded inscription, "no longer available." Next time you guys, try to read a little deeper before calling somebody's artwork "broken" or saying that it "doesn't [work for me]." Wink

The sarcasm is strong with this one, bahahaha.

But really, any chance of someone uploading it so I can see it (Both D and E)?
I guess you can say I'm basically out, hah.

GG, guys.
I think A is cool. It has a good concept on the theme, and it looks cool.
My vote goes to B.

I find it most relevant to the theme.
(Jul. 14, 2014  11:29 AM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: You guys don't get it. Entry E is symbolic of a work that's been locked away and restricted from our viewing in itself, hence the aptfully worded inscription, "no longer available." Next time you guys, try to read a little deeper before calling somebody's artwork "broken" or saying that it "doesn't [work for me]." Wink

This gave E 2 votes before it even appeared for anyone. gg 10/10 lol.

im laughing so hard rn
I'm kind of surprised that I got that one vote, haha.

I'm curious to know who voted. Eee
I don't know why & also am not sure but maybe I'm a little bias towards option C. Maybe because it's rhyming but it's awesome.

[/align][/i][/b][/color][/size][/font]EeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEee
I will not make a new thread for the round two voting, as I only got two entries ...

Instead, just POST below stating which entry gets your vote!

Entry 1

The seconds fly away,
With no regard to life.
Their passing brings decay,
A decay that ends all strife.

Time alone shall always prevail,
A master who shall not be kind;
Mocking man's futile count of it.
We may moan, and we may wail,
But no escape will we ever find;
Confined even with our greatest wit.

Entry 2

Entry 3
Damn, I forgot to send mine in.

I guess it would be too late, even if I were to give it to you in around 10 minutes, or so?
Alright I'll be online for another 10 - quick! Grin
I sent my entry, but accidentally deleted it from Sarabscientist's inbox, hah.

I think I'll wait for now before I vote.
Dang, I think I lost... haha

Maybe I should've just drew something...

I like the fist entry best, becuase it shows a passage of time in a unique way.
(Jul. 25, 2014  9:06 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: I sent my entry, but accidentally deleted it from Sarabscientist's inbox, hah.

You can send it again if you'd like?
Entry 1, by far.
(Jul. 25, 2014  9:07 PM)sarabscientist Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2014  9:06 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: I sent my entry, but accidentally deleted it from Sarabscientist's inbox, hah.

You can send it again if you'd like?
Meh, I'll leave it. I'll probably just end up losing or going for entry 1 (unless Midnight does better).

Thanks for the offer though!
Oh shoot, I thought I still had today to do it. xD

I like the drawing, but the Doctor one makes me smile. I'm torn between these two entries!

Imma give my vote to Entry 1.
If you had forgotten to send your entry, or something, you can certainly still send it in. Since the voting is done through posts, people can edit their choice as the entries change, etc ...

But, whatever entry you have voted for by July 30th, will be your final say - no matter how many times you have changed your choice beforehand.
My vote goes to entry...
It really does say something to me. It's kinda something that's happened to me not so long ago.
Just to update you guys. Vote please!!! We only have 2 (and a half) votes for now, more would be great :3
I also am voting for entry one and that sums up the voting period!

Entry 1 - four votes
Entry 2 - zero votes
Entry 3 - one vote