URS Perseus Wheels Testing/Discussion

I dont' have the normal Gravity Perseus, but the Defense Version from the URS is the same as the Gravity Perseus starter.
Hey Byser, check out my results for the regular Gravity Perseus. (Tested for defense and attack)
EDIT-forgot about the link, here-
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-Gravi...ht-or-Left
True, I had forgotten.
When can you test the wheels for defense, Byser?
I'm away from home at the moment. At the latest, I should be able to do some tests by tommorow evening.
Updated OP with some Defense Combo Test. Some rather odd results, which I elaborated in the OP.

After I did those two test, I realized my GB145 broke. I would prefer not to use the one from the URS unless it's absolutely necessary, and I need another Earth as well, so I'd like to pick up an Earth Virgo or two before I continue testing. Sorry!
I'll help test when I get new ch120's, as I was testing this when mine broke. Personally, I find the atk version lets the wheel have upper smash, and I was specifically testing spin stealing capabilities and recoil of the stamina version when my ch120's broke, and I really don't feel like testing without them. But I generally use the atk version, as I hear more chinks (metal on metal contact) and less clicks (plastic on metal contact), generally meaning better smash.

I was testing the stamina version mainly to see if it'd help mf gravity perseus ch120mf be more efficient at spn equalising against ltsc's.

And I also think that different cw's might change which spin direction works better against different opponents (and the tip/track will too, of course), though it's been a while since I read the thread on that. I tend to use left spin mainly, to help force defence/stamina out with their own momentum, and right spun vs lldrago so they collide head on, so it doesn't push gp out as easily (no contradiction, def/stam is rotational forces, while ldrago is momentum or whatever). That may be what's in the spin direction thread, but even if it isn't, it works for me, with mf gravity perseus (atk) r145rf.
i can help , can test GP URS with a lot of gear, wish me luck in findIng my Other beys! MY BROS LOST THEM
Ill surely make so much test with gravity perseus once i get it.
But from the way my cousin,s gravity perseus acted on Rock leone,I think gravity perseus vs any defense type bey would result into 89% of winning But if its not a defense type there is 58% of a breaking in some parts like the track or tip.
Because when i used dark wolf on gravity perseus its tip broke :L
I always thought that Perseus wheel does not affect much since it is inside the Gravity wheel.
(Feb. 08, 2011  2:26 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: I always thought that Perseus wheel does not affect much since it is inside the Gravity wheel.

Although the clear wheel does not have any huge projections like the L Drago clear wheels, different amounts of plastic stick out of Gravity, which causes the differences in performance for each of the clear wheels. The Attack Version for instance has less plastic and is more "flat" compared to the other two, which allows more metal on metal contact.

I picked up two Earth Virgos, so I'll resume testing this weekend.
Sorry for the double post.

Updated OP with finished results against MF Pegasis 145RF. I don't think I'm going to do tests with LLDrago since it would likely win by destabilizing if not by KO, although I might if enough people want it. Either way, I think I can say the Stamina Version has the best defensive capabilites of the three, despite the results.