URS Perseus Wheels Testing/Discussion

The purpose of this thread is to serve as a reference for people who want to know the differences in the performances of the Perseus Clear Wheels from the BB-97 URS compared to the original Perseus Clear Wheel. Keep in mind that the Defense Version is the same as the original Perseus Clear Wheel.

I'll update the OP with more tests as I do them, although others are free to contribute tests and request.

Conditions:

*All these test atm are done with Gravity Perseus in Right Spin Counter Mode.

Smash Attacker

Defense Combo Testing
You would have better chances putting it in left spin.
Also, I think you should try these CW' defensive properties. (MF-H Gravity Perseus (Whichever Ver.) GB145CS/RSF.)
Just sayin' it'd be cool to see.
(Feb. 05, 2011  6:44 AM)Dan Wrote: You would have better chances putting it in left spin.

Perseus is better in right spin for attack...
I was mainly trying to see their smash capabilites, since Gravity seems to have more in Right spin, but I'll try some left spin tests later to see if their destabilizing abilities are any different.

I'll consider your request as well.
(Feb. 05, 2011  6:46 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Perseus is better in right spin for attack...

LOL no RS, alright never mind. :[
I just like left-spinning?
It will probably destabilize better Byser.
I know the wheel in general will destabilize better in left spin, but now you've made me wonder if one will work better than than the other.

Can't hurt to try, right?

EDIT: Ah I somehow missed that thread. Well, I guess I'll drop it...for now.
Am I the only one who thinks gravity exhibits some upper attack with the attack version of the Perseus wheel?
Whats a URS? Im sorry if this doesnt blong here or is offtopic
(Feb. 05, 2011  2:04 PM)UnluckyXIII Wrote: Whats a URS? Im sorry if this doesnt blong here or is offtopic

Ultimate Reshuffle Set. You should have use the Ask a question! Get an A.
Proper results finally. Attack and Defense are both great. Do you have a Vulcan Wheel? This way you could do MF Gravity Perseus 90RF VS. MF Vulcan Horseus 85R2F
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:05 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Proper results finally. Attack and Defense are both great. Do you have a Vulcan Wheel? This way you could do MF Gravity Perseus 90RF VS. MF Vulcan Horseus 85R2F

testing attack VS attack is sorta useless, nice tests Byser, i cant wait for more
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:14 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: testing attack VS attack is sorta useless, nice tests Byser, i cant wait for more
Why so? I think it's a good idea. Especially since he has a BB-10.
i dont remember why, but i have seen people told that 1000000000 times
BeybladeStation
I don't have a Vulcan Wheel unfortunately. I think I might try against attack types eventually, seeing as how in a competitive situation that might happen. It's not that high on my list though.

ErazmusG, I don't know exactly how upper works, but I guess it's possible. On 85, Attack mode has a tendency to pop to opposing blade slightly in the air, although sadly it's usually not enough to help it win the match. I have gotten some cool over-the-wall KO's with it though.

Updating with 85 tests now.

EDIT: And done!
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:23 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i dont remember why, but i have seen people told that 1000000000 times
Let's not turn this into a chatroom. ,<---- Offtopic.
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:31 PM)Byser Wrote: BeybladeStation
I don't have a Vulcan Wheel unfortunately.

Im soon to get vulcan and i have a gravity so ill help run some tests when vulcan comes (2 weeks Pinching_eyes_2)
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:45 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: Im soon to get vulcan and i have a gravity so ill help run some tests when vulcan comes (2 weeks Pinching_eyes_2)

Feel free, and thanks!

Oh and just to make sure it's clear, Defense Mode is the original Perseus Wheel.
wow, the attack perseus clear wheel really lives up to its name...
(Feb. 05, 2011  1:50 PM)ErazmusG Wrote: Am I the only one who thinks gravity exhibits some upper attack with the attack version of the Perseus wheel?

Not really upper. It just that, the Metal wheel is low enough to attack from below. Its more of a recoil attacker from below since all of its 6 "heads" are exposed now.
Byser, seeming as how Gravity is the heaviest wheel and the stamina version of the Perseus wheel covers most of it, could you please test the stamina ver. for defence, man, I really need a BB-10.
(Feb. 05, 2011  5:58 PM)ErazmusG Wrote: Byser, seeming as how Gravity is the heaviest wheel and the stamina version of the Perseus wheel covers most of it, could you please test the stamina ver. for defence, man, I really need a BB-10.

Well, Gravity is not the Heaviest wheel. Gravity also suffers recoil, which isn't good for defence.
(Feb. 05, 2011  5:58 PM)ErazmusG Wrote: Byser, seeming as how Gravity is the heaviest wheel and the stamina version of the Perseus wheel covers most of it, could you please test the stamina ver. for defence, man, I really need a BB-10.

Dan already suggested testing for defense properties, so it's already on my to do list.

Azlanslayer, I think ErazmusG meant Gravity is the heaviest HWS Wheel, which was true until Basalt showed up.
I know Gravity suffers recoil, but this is mainly to compare the URS clear wheels with the normal one, so it's mainly for completion's sake.
Updated OP with 90 results.

I'm pretty sure the reason Attack Mode works so well is because it does not cover Gravity as much as the other two. There are hardly any scratches on it, while Defense Mode and Stamina Mode have a fair few. Stamina Mode tends to hit the opposing Bey with the plastic quite a bit.
Can you compare these to the normal clear wheel that comes with the Gravity Perseus starter? That would be good.