Son wants to beyblade

My 11 year old son LOVES to beyblade. Are there leagues or organizations which he could join? I am without direction here :\ I would appreciate any advice which you could give.

Thank you,
Angie R.
There is one in our area this weekend. Are they generally open, or does one need to be a member of an organization? Do we just show up, or should we register? When I said I was without direction, what I meant was that I am completely clueless about this Smile I already sent a message to the person organizing the tournament; they should be able to answer my questions.

Thank you for your reply!
all you have to do is pay a 5 dollar entrance fee and probably notify whoever is hosting (like you already did).
Or you could buy a blader passport that makes tournaments free for one year; it's $10, but totally worth it.
(Jul. 24, 2012  5:09 AM)ascotforge Wrote: My 11 year old son LOVES to beyblade. Are there leagues or organizations which he could join?

The World Beyblade Organization is your one-stop destination for all things Beyblade!

Welcome!
Also, could you turn on PMs? It looks like they are set to off; it's important that you can recieve those.
Welcome to the WBO! I hope you guys learn a lot!
(Jul. 24, 2012  5:32 AM)ascotforge Wrote: There is one in our area this weekend. Are they generally open, or does one need to be a member of an organization? Do we just show up, or should we register? When I said I was without direction, what I meant was that I am completely clueless about this Smile I already sent a message to the person organizing the tournament; they should be able to answer my questions.

Thank you for your reply!

Where is the tournament at? Im organizing an event this weekend in NC if that happens to be close to you
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
Hi and Welcome to the WBO! Nice to meet a new member Grin ! Hope you enjoy it here!