Round 1 GFX Battle: Xlr8 Vs Jacksonian

Just wanted to say it's weird but cool how both graphics have there contents placed in the same way.

Superman on the left.

Superman Logo in the middle.

Superman text in the bottom right corner.

Maybe that's why the votes are quite close to each other.
I say entry 2. It just seems more realistic to me than entry 1. Entry 1 seems sort of bright, and not the good kind, in my opinion. It looks kind of like someone dyed and waxed his head.
I honestly think entry two is better.
My main reason for not voting for entry one is that the light on superman's back bothers me, as well as the beveled borders do.
Woo this is hard...I'm goon for entry one...
wow they are both awesome. but entry 2 for me
Score check!

Entry 1: 15
Entry 2: 11
Entry 2. Nice use of filters! You don't see too many people using that anymore.

Both are amazing IMO.
Entry 1 it looks cooler.
Number 1. For the reason that the writing matches the theme and it's cartoonish, like zflare said.
Entry 1. It was a really tough decision for me, but #1 just seemed to be put together better. The resolution had a small impact on it, too.
I'll go for entry one, but it is really hard too choose. I like the clouds in entry 2, they add a nice effect.
I vote entry 1.
I've decided to vote for Entry 1. I find the blending on the Superman in Entry 2 to be a little rough. It seems as though the artist used filters to cover up the difficulty they experienced trying to blend Superman into the background properly. Due to this the sig comes across as a little rushed.

Update:

Entry 1: 21
Entry 2: 12
Entry 1 because of the resolution
Bunnii2165 finds Entry 1 TIGHT, DAWG!
they are so similar, but i will have to go with 1. entry 1 is more comic book based, witch is where superman originated, where no 2 has the newest movie character in it, and that wasnt the best superman movie either. i also like the wording in 1, more standing out than 2.
Voting is now closed.

Final Score:

Entry 1/Xlr8: 24
Entry 2/Jacksonian: 12

Congratulations Xlr8!
(Jul. 15, 2011  7:54 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Voting is now closed.

Final Score:

Entry 1/Xlr8: 24
Entry 2/Jacksonian: 12

Congratulations Xlr8!

ur welcome dude and thanks to all who voted for my entry
entry 2
After the winner is declared what's the point in voting?..still good one XLR8...ur sig was good and the second one of Jacksonian sure gave you a tough fight