Recent Beyblade Purchases

"he rocks he is the best of the legends i think"
Beyblades are not he/she, they are it, they do not have a gender.
(Jul. 25, 2011  1:36 PM)th!nk Wrote: Dark. Muhfuggenn. Driger.

YEAAAAHHHHH BOI! Seeing as Dei hadn't sent my order yet, I figured it's best to save on the shipping, and get it. On the off chance I win the beylotto's 2nd prize, I'll probably just sell one, ahah Tongue_out

Yay!

Lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky.

The Dark series beys look so nice. How I envy you right now. =P

Oh and my plastic stuff should be arriving in a few days so I'm a heap excited for that. ;D
IMO probably my favourite bey in terms of looks, and the bit sticker is cool too, ahah.

My dang sonokong stuff still aint here. I need my replacement parts! :c
ray my beys are so close to me i always call em he or she Thats how much i love beyblade. I almost cried when i lost my ray unicron last week. I LOVE BEYBLADE
(Jul. 25, 2011  2:06 PM)HalogamerXx5 Wrote: ray my beys are so close to me i always call em he or she Thats how much i love beyblade. I almost cried when i lost my ray unicron last week. I LOVE BEYBLADE

lol u could always get another one and everyone loves beyblade otehrwise we wouldnt be hereWink
(Jul. 25, 2011  2:06 PM)HalogamerXx5 Wrote: ray my beys are so close to me i always call em he or she Thats how much i love beyblade. I almost cried when i lost my ray unicron last week. I LOVE BEYBLADE
If you loved your beyblades why did you lose your ray unicorno I keep my beyblades in a fishing box. And i put it in a certain cornor of the room.
Oh And that triple battle set stadium is small no im not a hasbro blader I just wanted meteo ldrago
I keep them in a box too my friend is realy the one who lost it. When i luanched he hit it with his hand and it went fluing somewhere in my basement and we cannot find it.
oh sorry about that
Bought a Super Vortex battles set. I know it's Hasbro...but both Storm Pegasus and Lightening L Drago were too good of a deal to pass up when the 2 Beys separate would've cost me the same. Plus...I like shiny things.>.>
(Jul. 25, 2011  7:12 PM)Shinn Wrote: Bought a Super Vortex battles set. I know it's Hasbro...but both Storm Pegasus and Lightening L Drago were too good of a deal to pass up when the 2 Beys separate would've cost me the same. Plus...I like shiny things.>.>

You should have bought the new metal masters triple battle set like I did and u could have gotten recolor galaxy Pegasus and meteo l-drago... Here's a pic of the box---> ..!! It's awesome and the beys look sooo sweet!!!!
Haha lol o awesome they look sooooo awesome right and ya I got that super votex stadium set aswell haha lol that's what got me back into beyblade aloooong time ago haha lol...!! Smile Smile Smile Smile
Haha I got a Gravity Perseus two days ago. Grin
I bought a Beat Lynx for $36 today. That includes shipping and its in the USA. Good deal?
I got a burn fireblaze. Not that great a bey uncustomized. Seems like one of the few beys that gets knocked down fairly easy. I will eventually tinker with it to see what kinda combos I can get with it.
Singapore airport - 3 Hours. Oh What shall I go looking for? :3

60 SGD later. 4 Light wheel Wind Aquario RB's Smile Flame Byxis booster, Rock Giraffe booster, Ray Unicorno booster. Selling most of the stuff :3

I also just arrived home to a MASSIVE shipment of Beys Smile Ill post some photos of Airport Beys and B'day Beys together to show what I got today Smile I think there was 14...15 beys. Smile

EDIT: this is everything.

-Basalt Horogium Starter
-Saggitario Pre-HWS
-Seaborg
-MLD DF105LRF Smug
-MLD Reshuffle set
-Wind Wolf WD145WB x2
-Heat Leone 125FS
-Heat Pegasis DF145WB
-Mad Leone 145FS
-Flame Byxis Booster x2 Keeping NIB
-Rock Giraffe booster. Keeping NIB
-Ray Unicorno booster. Same
-Burn Ecolpio 105RF
-Flame Bull 105WB
- MF Gun
-MF Red
-MF-2 orange.
-Red Wide square stadium Smile

MLD reshuffles Gasp <3
im so depressed lol i received my rbs today

from rb 7
hell herculeo
gravity perseus ( stamina) x2
vulcan horogium
tornado horuseus

sigh no beat lynx Unhappy

from rb 5
grand ketos
grand ketos
burn serpent
storm serpent x 2
poison unicorno x2
burn unicorno
storm phoenix x 3 -.-
poison phoenix
Why would you buy RB5 anyway? It has one good part in the whole set...
Not rlly purchase vut this is what I got for birthday....

Hell Kerbecs BD145DS X 2
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Only 3 Beys... Lol good thing i didn't have a basalt and i needed 2 BD145 for defense and attack..
(Jul. 26, 2011  11:42 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Why would you buy RB5 anyway? It has one good part in the whole set...

had to buy over 5000 yen and the store had nothing else i wanted and the rb5 was cheap
Got quite a few things lately -

Pre-ordered x24 RBV.8's - I'll be keeping 9 selling the rest at the next UK tournament.

Got a 'Driger' Lot off YJA -
x2 Driger S
Driger V2
Driger F (Purple)
Driger V

More Plastics -
Draciel S (Crystal Ver with Green Wide Defense)
Burning Kerberous
Galeon
Gaia Dragoon V
Wolborg 2
On the way home today I nabbed a Grip for my giant hands. The compass seems useless. :o Also grabbed a Legend Counter Leone with the change I had in my pocket that I wanted to get rid of. :3
Wow blah that's some serious stuff right there , really jealous got to learn Y!JA Tongue_out_wink