Recent Beyblade Purchases

Hah, i see your point Tongue_out Anyways I'm going to Sq1 today so if i find any extra Saggitarios I'll be sure to hide one for you (if you want).
Someone isn't going to be pleased LOL I haven't even started looking for these but I'm hoping my friends finds me the F Sagittario w/grip in the States
(Jul. 24, 2010  8:11 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Figured someone would say that seeing how tests are popping up.

I prompted them : |
(Jul. 24, 2010  6:01 PM)souless1234 Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2010  3:38 PM)gurugulu Wrote: I just bought a storm capricorn. I was so freaked out because if storm capricorn is out then so should flame sagittario and that means the second wave!

Storm Capricorn was part of wave 1.

Are you sure? Then how come I only saw it for one day??
Its because someone bought it -.-
Also as Daegor suggested about Wave 1.5, it only included x1 S. Cap and x1 F. Sagg
1.5 are you kidding me?
I hate to dignify you with a response, but it's an intermidant wave, with very few releases to pass the time before another large release, wave 2.
(Jul. 24, 2010  11:26 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Sorry for the double post, but look what i got Wink

You better not live in Toronto... I still haven't found any.

EDIT: Oh... it was up at Square 1. That's too far for me anyways. Gratz on the good find.
I just ordered a Earth Virgo GB145BS and Gravity Perseus AD145WD..
just got a beylauncher and beylauncher suspension
Finally got a flame sagittario c145s. It's now my new favorite out of the box mf beyblade along with rock leone.
just got L drago, galaxy pegasus still on its way...
I bought 2 of those HK exclusive Virgo, Pisces and Aries sets today, but for a more expensive price than RエスコルピオT125JB since the shop he bought it from ran out of stock...
http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/6978/dscf6401.jpg
http://a.imageshack.us/img340/2395/dscf6402o.jpg

One of those sets is for me, the other is for the person who 'Pre-Ordered' it from me, haha.
I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE TAKING ORDERS! =O
(Jul. 25, 2010  1:57 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE TAKING ORDERS! =O
Well, he PMed me before I went out (to a far away place from my home) to get the sets today.

I might be able to get more sets, but for a even more expensive price...
How expensive?
At least HKD145 for one set
(Jul. 25, 2010  2:00 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: How expensive?
RエスコルピオT125JB bought his yesterday for $136 HKD.
I bought mine today at a shop near where RエスコルピオT125JB bought his (which ran out of stock) for $158 HKD.

Since I live far from where RエスコルピオT125JB lives, it is unlikely that I will go there again for a while. The stores near me sells the sets for $199 HKD.
Compared to what I pay for ONE Beyblade, that's pretty cheap. =/ I wish I lived in HK had money.

EDIT: I replied when it was $145 HKD. $199 HKD still isn't bad though.
(Jul. 25, 2010  2:03 PM)Diamond Wrote: RエスコルピオT125JB bought his yesterday for $139 HKD.
I bought mine today at a shop near where RエスコルピオT125JB bought his (which ran out of stock) for $158 HKD.

Since I live far from where RエスコルピオT125JB lives, it is unlikely that I will go there again for a while. The stores near me sells the sets for $199 HKD.

Fixed, but really sad to hear you bought the most expensive set there....HKD158, I'm crying for youCrying
(Jul. 25, 2010  2:05 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I'm crying for youCrying
Thanks. Smith
Over here 199 hkd is about 16 quid so not that expensive
and do you think it would be possible to buy + sell a couple more ??
Bought 2 BB-31 off ebay for a total of 8 dollars shipped. I just ordered them for collection purposes, I'll probably open 1 and keep the other NIB
How did you get two Dark Cancers for 8 bucks? Those can't be real..