Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Jul. 26, 2010  11:21 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2010  8:55 PM)To Wrote: They now have two bins. One bin filled with Wave 1.5, and the other filled with Sagittario + Launcher Grip with Stadiums separating the two.

May I ask what wave 1.5 consists of? I'm guessing storm capricorn.

Wave 1.5 contains all of the Beys in wave 1, just with Flam Sag and Storm Cap.
(Jul. 25, 2010  5:19 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Bought 2 BB-31 off ebay for a total of 8 dollars shipped. I just ordered them for collection purposes, I'll probably open 1 and keep the other NIB

Why would you keep a random booster new NIB?
Okay, on leoshop my order ended up at just under $65 total.
I'm cool with that, especially since my family is putting in $20 (some of it's for my cousin, they figured it could be a birthday present), but I declined. I resubmit the order, replacing Dark Cancer with another Random Booster vol. 4, it decreased the weight from 2.0 kg to 1.7 kg, should make shipping at leat $5 Cheaper.
I'll buy Dark Cancer from Hasbro (stupid FS bottom).
I really need a attack stadium but getting someone to split the stadium is hard I'll need 6 people I think I have 2 friends that would be interested but I think shipping would be crazy expensive
Try and split with someone who wants a G.peg =P then buy a Galaxy pegasis DX set.
(Jul. 27, 2010  8:04 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Try and split with someone who wants a G.peg =P then buy a Galaxy pegasis DX set.

Good idea too bad the set cost like $100 w/ shipping haha I'm better off with the dual set that comes with BB-10, S Pegasus and D Wolf
(Jul. 27, 2010  6:00 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Okay, on leoshop my order ended up at just under $65 total.
I'm cool with that, especially since my family is putting in $20 (some of it's for my cousin, they figured it could be a birthday present), but I declined. I resubmit the order, replacing Dark Cancer with another Random Booster vol. 4, it decreased the weight from 2.0 kg to 1.7 kg, should make shipping at leat $5 Cheaper.

If I were you, I'd resubmit the order a few more times. I've resubmitted the exact same orders and EMS shipping costs changed by $10. It ain't that much but still.
Today i got this

Lightning Ldrago

really satisfied with it Grin
(Jul. 27, 2010  1:00 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2010  6:00 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Okay, on leoshop my order ended up at just under $65 total.

If I were you, I'd resubmit the order a few more times. I've resubmitted the exact same orders and EMS shipping costs changed by $10. It ain't that much but still.
EMS?
I was planning on using SAL, but I'll give it a shot (The method, not EMS).
my mom arrived here yesterday and she got me

galxy pegasis W105R2F (wohooooo frist to get it in malysia)
gravity persues AD145WD(also the first one to get in malysia)
random booster volume 5 grand ketos (first one to get poisent unicorno 130HF well at least i got 3 new parts)
metal fight beyblade bakushin suasanoo attacks DS(keeping the blade new in box and does anyone realize that the face of susanoo is a mans face)
metal fight beyblade bakuten Cyber Pegasis DS(keeping the blade new in box)
(Jul. 28, 2010  8:15 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: (keeping the blade new in box and does anyone realize that the face of susanoo is a mans face)
Yes. Also, it looks like Takeru's face, IMO.

Anyway, back on topic...
I don't know why you had so much difficulty haha but as long as you found it
wow.... daegor where'd you get that...
Just got in the mail a Cyber Pegasis100HF, Counter LeoneD125B, BB-49 Angle Compass, BB-16 Beypointer, and a BB-05 Booster Pegasis.
Was surprised though, that the Booster Pegasis came with a bonus part. In my case I got a 90 track. So that made my dayXD.
How do you guys always manage to get some extra part in the box is it something Takara does?
(Jul. 29, 2010  12:24 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: How do you guys always manage to get some extra part in the box is it something Takara does?
Yes, that is probably written somewhere on Beywiki, but I know we mentioned it quite a lot here on the forums ... You have 1/8 to get either the Quetzalcoatl Face, 90 or WF in Boosters before BB-28.
(Jul. 29, 2010  12:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  12:24 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: How do you guys always manage to get some extra part in the box is it something Takara does?
Yes, that is probably written somewhere on Beywiki, but I know we mentioned it quite a lot here on the forums ... You have 1/8 to get either the Quetzalcoatl Face, 90 or WF in Boosters before BB-28.

Alright cool, thanks for the side info Kai-V Smile
yes you can get those because i actually got them
(Jul. 28, 2010  10:44 PM)mchlbant Wrote: wow.... daegor where'd you get that...

Dufferin Mall Toys 'R' Us.
two random boosters light volume 1 and i was hoping to get mad cancer but i got
mad leone 145B
heat pegasis 100WB

i spun them with my beyluancher and beylauncher suspension they spun for 43 seconds lol
Looks what I got today from ACGHK (similar to Anime North in Canada)
[Image: photo0139t.jpg]
[Image: photo0140k.jpg]
[Image: photo0141j.jpg]
[Image: photo0142x.jpg]

Yep, Burn Pisces ED145WF for only HKD 40 !! (around US $5 only!) =DD
Holy carp! $40 HKD?! That's amazing!

You should have gotten more than one.