Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

(Jan. 06, 2011  6:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This discussion should stop now ...

Sorry for starting such a huge debate

I am taking a sociology class in college.
And it really gets your mind thinking.

I think everyone should go look up the term "ethnocentrism".

And lets end this whole topic there.
Because I don't want anyone risking the chance of getting warned.

-----------

On the other note :p

Has anyone taking sociology or any other classes like it?
(Jan. 07, 2011  12:48 AM)BDaichi Wrote: Has anyone taking sociology or any other classes like it?

Well... sociology is just applied psychology which is just applied biology which is just applied chemistry which is just applied physics which is just applied math.

I'm taking math.
Daegor42 Wrote:Well... sociology is just applied psychology which is just applied biology which is just applied chemistry which is just applied physics which is just applied math.

My brain... It burns us...
(Jan. 07, 2011  1:18 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  12:48 AM)BDaichi Wrote: Has anyone taking sociology or any other classes like it?

Well... sociology is just applied psychology which is just applied biology which is just applied chemistry which is just applied physics which is just applied math.

0.o My brian hurts now...
(Jan. 07, 2011  1:18 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:

I'm taking math.
Noppppe, kinda
Sociology and psychology are both Social sciences
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_science
Sociology takes bits and pieces of all of them to make itself.
It looks at the whole

And get out of here with your anti-derivatives :[ (I got a C in cal. Sooo mad!)
Sociology is the study of society, which you get by applying psychology, the study of mind and behaviour, over a larger scale than one person.
I absorbed Kai-V ^^ FINALLY

Damn, I turned into a woman :"(
(Jan. 07, 2011  2:59 AM)Kie-V Wrote: I absorbed Kai-V ^^ FINALLY

Are you kidding me?

What on Earth would make you think doing this is OK?
Whatever happened to the post your pics thread?

EDIT: Wow, I'm blind.
(Jan. 07, 2011  2:59 AM)Kie-V Wrote: I absorbed Kai-V ^^ FINALLY

If you are Kai-V, then what's her avatar?
someone stole my name

lease correct the following errors before continuing:

•The username you entered already exists. Please enter a different username.

serves me right Pinching_eyes
(Jan. 07, 2011  4:22 AM)littlechip Wrote: someone stole my name

lease correct the following errors before continuing:

•The username you entered already exists. Please enter a different username.

serves me right Pinching_eyes

i wonder who took your name? then you can persuade them to give it back
$5 to whoever makes "littlechipz" availiable...
huh, so "littlechipz" is a new member. maybe it was a coincidence that he/she just happened to take your name?
Did you google it? Anyway, I seriously doubt it, they just happen to live in Melbourne, AU?
maybe its kai-v in disguise to teach you a lesson or something?

just throwing out ideas
Or, you know, it could just be that you had a genius (read: absolutely terrible) idea to impersonate Kai-V and had it completely backfire in your face.
(Jan. 07, 2011  4:42 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: maybe its kai-v in disguise to teach you a lesson or something?

just throwing out ideas

You just might be correct...
Lol, whos the noob who stole my name?

Also, I seriously doubt Kai-V will SPAM by making a new account for something childish like that.

It did backfire Uncertain
(Jan. 07, 2011  5:47 AM)machipz Wrote: Lol, whos the noob who stole my name?

Also, I seriously doubt Kai-V will SPAM by making a new account for something childish like that.

XD personally I think you deserve that!
(Jan. 07, 2011  5:47 AM)machipz Wrote: Lol, whos the noob who stole my name?

OK eff it, I'm sick of this BS

Your posts suck, your attempts at carp kissing suck, and if I were a mod still I would have banned you by now.

Keep it up though, and I'm pretty sure you will be. This thread has gone to carp, and many people here are responsible.
Does anyone here know of the famous American poet, Walt Whitman? Anyways he is me six times great uncle! Kinda cool if I do say so myself.
I was wondering,if atoms are made of protons,neutrons and electrons,,and protons,neutrons and electrons are made from quarks. What makes up Quarks?
(Jan. 07, 2011  7:39 AM)Gloomy Wrote: I was wondering,if atoms are made of protons,neutrons and electrons,,and protons,neutrons and electrons are made from quarks. What makes up Quarks?

Hadrons? I think? Why do you want to know?