Questions about the WBO

I'm no mod, so I'm going to completely answer this, but let me just say that there's a line between helping someone and stepping in when an actual moderator could handle the situation best. It's just as much spam to tell someone not to make one word posts as it is make the one word post because it derails from actual conversation and is essentially just a way of increasing your post count.
(Aug. 20, 2014  12:33 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: I'm no mod, so I'm going to completely answer this, but let me just say that there's a line between helping someone and stepping in when an actual moderator could handle the situation best. It's just as much spam to tell someone not to make one word posts as it is make the one word post because it derails from actual conversation and is essentially just a way of increasing your post count.

So just let a moderator delete the post? But the person won't know why it was deleted and could just keep doing the same thing, which could result in a warning. I'd be fine with posting telling them it's against the rules to do that and get my post deleted also (assuming they had time to read it), so the person would stop.
(Aug. 19, 2014  10:22 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Awesome
(Aug. 19, 2014  11:11 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: So, we have recolors for normal Legends non hyperblade single packs. That's pretty nice.

PS: I see Flame Sagitariooooooooooooooooo!

OriginalZankye: no one worded posts please, it's considered spam.
Just report it to a moderator. This is mini-mod.

Posts that are getting heated (fighting on a topic) couldbe the "telling" you are talking about.
(Aug. 20, 2014  12:40 AM)Ryûzaki Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2014  11:11 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: So, we have recolors for normal Legends non hyperblade single packs. That's pretty nice.

Posts that are getting heated (fighting on a topic) couldbe the "telling" you are talking about.

My reply to that is basically the sane as my reply to TSO.
(Aug. 20, 2014  12:44 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2014  12:40 AM)Ryûzaki Wrote:

2 things to say:

1. I'm gonna blow up soon and my name will be gray.
2. It will show up in there warning log what they got warnes for...
(Aug. 20, 2014  12:49 AM)Ryûzaki Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2014  12:40 AM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Just report it to a moderator. This is mini-mod.

2 things to say:

1. What?
2. But normally mods don't tell them why their post got deleted unless they PM the mods, which doesn't happen much. Wouldn't it be better to tell them BEFORE they get a warning?

EDIT: guess that (the post below) was my cue to stop. Never really got a good answer, but whatever *sigh*.
DK. Let the mods do their job. It's not YOUR job to let people know what they're doing wrong all the time.
I think if you say "close this thread" or "stop breaking the rules" or stuff of the sort, that's mini modding. If you say "this isn't really allowed, here's what you should do" or something, it's helping. Actually, I'm probably wrong, rereading that. It's all situational in my opinion, though the first two examples I mentioned are pretty much mini modding no matter what.

Take my opinion as a grain of sugar though (salt is boring).
(Aug. 20, 2014  1:04 AM)Dual Wrote: I think if you say "close this thread", that's mini modding.

It honestly gets on my nerves a whole lot when some members (not going to point out who they actually are) make an entire post consisting of what you said, or anything along the lines of that. I actually remember telling this one member who made a similar post in a thread that is now closed that the post he made isn't making the thread anymore noticeable than it already is, nor does it make the mods want to close it anymore than it should. However, I should stop being such a hypocrite, as I did do things like this a whole lot in the past and earlier on this year, haha.

Sorry if I came off sound rude, though I'm just adding my grain of sugar, because once again, salt is boring. Cool
(Aug. 20, 2014  12:40 AM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Just report it to a moderator. This is mini-mod.

2 things to say:

Don't let him get to you bro.I from personal experience know how annoying he can be.
Can we still get PM's on BeyWiki?
Wow, that's rude.

And can pm's be sent through beywiki? No.
(Aug. 21, 2014  8:56 PM)King K.Streak Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2014  12:44 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: My reply to that is basically the sane as my reply to TSO.
2 things to say:

Don't let him get to you bro.I from personal experience know how annoying he can be.
Can we still get PM's on BeyWiki?

(Aug. 22, 2014  12:08 AM)Dual Wrote: Wow, that's rude.

Basically sums it up.

Bah bye

EDIT: did u actually read the previous posts? I have the feeling you didn't read/understand them. My reply to him wasn't even rude. So I'm wondering, what are you talking about?

Thx
Guys, take the personal arguing to PM's.

No need to call Dragon King annoying, that's plain rude, but nothing to spam the topic with.
Is my signature too big? I can never tell...
(Aug. 23, 2014  12:53 AM)Dual Wrote: Is my signature too big? I can never tell...

it isn't,TSO's is bigger I think?
Mine is a little bigger, yeah. Pretty sure it's still under the size limit though, so you should be fine.
TSO's is 427x210. IDK if going over the 200 height mark is against the rules. You should me a moderator. Amd if factor the lines I think yours goes over.
I mean can you receive,not send
If I could recall, Dual changed his signature after he made the post, so he wasn't referring to his present one with the italicized text. His other one most definitely wasn't above the size limit, though.
(Aug. 23, 2014  2:13 AM)King K.Streak Wrote: I mean can you receive,not send

Why would you be able to recieve PM's of you can't even send them...?
(Aug. 23, 2014  2:13 AM)~Midnight~ Wrote: If I could recall, Dual changed his signature after he made the post, so he wasn't referring to his present one with the italicized text. His other one most definitely wasn't above the size limit, though.
I had actually realised just after I posted that I hadn't updated my signature. So my current one is what I was asking about.
You may have noticed that the spoiler button in the pm system vanished a few months ago. Is there any possibility o bring it back? It´s a little inconvinient to spell them in full every time.
(Aug. 29, 2014  10:53 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote: You may have noticed that the spoiler button in the pm system vanished a few months ago. Is there any possibility o bring it back? It´s a little inconvinient to spell them in full every time.

what spoiler button?

(Aug. 29, 2014  11:06 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2014  10:53 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote: You may have noticed that the spoiler button in the pm system vanished a few months ago. Is there any possibility o bring it back? It´s a little inconvinient to spell them in full every time.

what spoiler button?

Exactly. There used to be a button next to the font color changing button ("A"), which you could press and then all the marked text was in spoilers.
(Aug. 29, 2014  11:16 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2014  11:06 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:

what spoiler button?

Exactly. There used to be a button next to the font color changing button ("A"), which you could press and then all the marked text was in spoilers.

lol,I never knew there was anything like that.I think they should bring it back.