Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Trading plastics for MFB is never a good deal according to me.
Your are giving away things which are rarely acquired through auctions, in exchange for things that are so easily available on ebay and all other sites.

So, never a good deal according to me. Smile

Instead, just save up on money and buy these MFBs. These aren't rare, you know, and you have a lot of time to save up on money and buy these, before MFBs actually run out of stock. Smile
(Apr. 09, 2012  3:57 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Seeing that all of those are Attack types, and as this is your first purchase, it'll be tough to choose in a way.
Being the first purchase, you'd be looking for something that be amazing uncustomized. But, none of these would help you with that.

VariAres is an amazing attacker. Tough to use, and probably outclassed by Flash; but still a nice buy.
Lightning too, is a very good Attack wheel, but is outclassed by VariAres.
Galaxy and Storm Pegasus provide you with R2F and RF respectively.

As LLD is outclassed by VariAres, forget buying Lightning L Drago.
Now we are left with the two pegy beys, and VariAres.
As both the Pegasuses are required only for the tip(which is useful only when you have an Attack wheel), we'd need to focus on buying VariAres first. Not to mention that uncustomized, VariAres is an interesting bey to play with(unlike the Pegasuses).
But if you buy VariAres, you must buy one of the Pegasus beys in the future, as that is a requirement too.
So, get VariAres for now, but also try to get Galaxy or Storm Pegasus with it. Smile

As for Black Dranzer and Cyber Dragoon, those are old, yes. But those are really nice beys, and as it is plastic, it is certainly a nice buy! Joyful_3

EDIT- Beaten by Crab Commando

(Apr. 09, 2012  3:54 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: VariAres has the one of the best MWs (besides Flash and Blitz) for attack currently. D: D also has 3 tip modes, and VariAres can spin left or right.

VariAres. With all the different mode combos, it is an ideal "Starter" Beyblade.

thanks guys

If I see these at the store can someone tell me the order I should get them in(which one should I buy 1st 2nd 3rd and so on).Here are the beys
.screw capricorne
.gravity destroyer attack
.meteo l drago assault
.gravity destroyer stamina
.bakushin susanow shadow version
.burn wolf
.thermal gemios
flame serpent
.poison zurafa
.grand capricorne
.meteo l drago absorb
.vulcan horuseus
.nightmare rex
Please help.
1. Screw Capricorn 90 MF- Everything on this bey (excluding the CW and Face) is great for Attack combos.
2. Vulcan Horuseus 145 D- Great Attack MW, great Stamina tip.
3. MLD Assult 85 XF- Not sure how good the MW and CW are, but the Track and Tip are good Attack parts.
4. Poison Zurafa S130 MB- Decent Track for Attack and Defense combos, decent Tip for heavy Defense combos.
5. Gravity Destroyer Attack 130 F- Fairly good Tip for Hasbro stadiums, decent CW, MW, and Track for attack combos.
Samurai Ifraid or Shinobi Saramander
Should I bother getting Phantom Orion if I already have Duo Uranus? Complete parts list in my signature if needed.

And, seanpok99:
Wait. Save your cash for later. Zero-G may not even be legal, and even if it is, usually you can expect first-wave releases to be carp. Once Takara-Tomy gets the workings of Zero-G down, they will start releasing better parts. When MFB was released, I bought lots of stuff that is utterly outclassed now. I sold much of it, but never got all my money back. So, don't buy unless you're sure it's good.
How much would a used Dranzer GT and a used Dragoon GT (Dragoon doesn't have a bit chip sticker) go for?
I'm sorry to bother you guys again but I just remembered, is there any set up to 50$ that I can buy that would be better from variares ? if there aren't, I'll buy variares and later on build up on that
Ok, I am about to buy an Ultimate DX Set. Referring to my collection below, what should I get afterwards? I will have about $18 or so after buying the set, so some sort of starter. But which one?
on amazon they have 4d beys 20$ and below but idk if that plus shipping, kries cygus is under 18$
Ray Unicorno D125CS (Aggressive) is a good trade for L-Drago Destroy F:S right? I'm trading the Unicorno, so it's good for me right? :p Just makin' sure...
(Apr. 11, 2012  3:51 AM)Tris Wrote: Ray Unicorno D125CS (Aggressive) is a good trade for L-Drago Destroy FConfused right? I'm trading the Unicorno, so it's good for me right? :p Just makin' sure...

(Arguably) I think Ray Unicorno would be the better of the two LDD is pretty good (but not in "the best") in attack. RU has CS (which can be weared down to be used in top tier defense combos) and Unicorno, which can be used in attack with combos allowing contact. Then there's FConfused (which is garbage) and D125, which, can be a makeshift (but still bad).

(Apr. 11, 2012  4:04 AM)NÆŽAR Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2012  3:51 AM)Tris Wrote: Ray Unicorno D125CS (Aggressive) is a good trade for L-Drago Destroy F:S right? I'm trading the Unicorno, so it's good for me right? :p Just makin' sure...

(Arguably) I think Ray Unicorno would be the better of the two LDD is pretty good (but not in "the best") in attack. RU has CS (which can be weared down to be used in top tier defense combos) and Unicorno, which can be used in attack with combos allowing contact. Then there's F:S (which is garbage) and D125, which, can be a makeshift (but still bad).

That's the thing, I have 2, a Ray Unicorno with a calm CS & that one ^. :p

Should I buy:

BBG-3 along with Shinobi saramanda

OR

BB-10 along with death quetzalcoatl and vari ares?

I'm pretty interested in Zero G, but on the other hand, the fights seem to be over after 3 seconds and it seems it's more luck based....
Any help in terms of what would be most useful?
BB-10 with DQ and VA.

I own Zero-G Products and I don't like them. The stadium scratches extremely quickly. And Saramanda, is not good. It is unbalanced, but this might be my opinion, as I have not viewed the testings.
(Apr. 11, 2012  4:04 AM)NÆŽAR Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2012  3:51 AM)Tris Wrote: Ray Unicorno D125CS (Aggressive) is a good trade for L-Drago Destroy FConfused right? I'm trading the Unicorno, so it's good for me right? :p Just makin' sure...

(Arguably) I think Ray Unicorno would be the better of the two LDD is pretty good (but not in "the best") in attack. RU has CS (which can be weared down to be used in top tier defense combos) and Unicorno, which can be used in attack with combos allowing contact. Then there's FConfused (which is garbage) and D125, which, can be a makeshift (but still bad).
Actually, I'm pretty sure it's Unicorno II that's used often.

should i get samurai ifreid
(Apr. 12, 2012  12:08 AM)username786 Wrote: should i get samurai ifreid

yes.
(Apr. 11, 2012  10:04 PM)Primal Wrote: And when translated, that language isn't tolerated anywhere on the forums.
you're right this type of language isnt permitted in the forums, he should just be banned

(Apr. 12, 2012  12:10 AM)Cosmic Wrote:

yes.

why should i get it, i need a good reason to get it or not get it, such as does it have any competitive use. i dont want to waste money.
(Apr. 12, 2012  12:11 AM)username786 Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2012  10:04 PM)Primal Wrote: And when translated, that language isn't tolerated anywhere on the forums.
you're right this type of language isnt permitted in the forums, he should just be banned

(Apr. 12, 2012  12:10 AM)Cosmic Wrote:

yes.

why should i get it, i need a good reason to get it or not get it, such as does it have any competitive use. i dont want to waste money.

ok its from the new zero g seris. if u r a collector and edicted to beyblade then get it.

(Apr. 11, 2012  1:40 AM)ShoTz Wrote: on amazon they have 4d beys 20$ and below but idk if that plus shipping, kries cygus is under 18$
Ok, never mind prices for now, though. I can probably save for something. So, which Bey should I buy next that I can use competitively?
I'm thinking:
Attack: Flash Sagittario, VariAres, or Blitz Unicorno?
Defense: Death Quetz or Diablo Nemesis?
Stamina: Phantom Orion or Scythe Kronos?
OR: Save for a BB-10?

As I said before, I just bought the Ultimate DX Set, so scratch those Beys off.[/u]

(Apr. 12, 2012  12:41 AM)Crab Commando Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2012  1:40 AM)ShoTz Wrote: on amazon they have 4d beys 20$ and below but idk if that plus shipping, kries cygus is under 18$
Ok, never mind prices for now, though. I can probably save for something. So, which Bey should I buy next that I can use competitively?
I'm thinking:
Attack: Flash Sagittario, VariAres, or Blitz Unicorno?
Defense: Death Quetz or Diablo Nemesis?
Stamina: Phantom Orion or Scythe Kronos?
OR: Save for a BB-10?

As I said before, I just bought the Ultimate DX Set, so scratch those Beys off.[/u]

If those are your options, go with Flash for attack, Death for defense, and Phantom for stamina.

Flash is easily the best attack wheel in the game, Death comes with two good defense parts (Death and RDF), and while Duo outshines Phantom in stamina, it's still a pretty useful wheel.
Which one of those 3 should I buy first? I'm thinking Flash because what I have for Attack is well, junk. Should I do that?
Yeah, I think Flash would be the best option. You've got Duo, which is better than both Death and Phantom, and seeing as you've got junk for attack, Flash would be priority.
(Apr. 11, 2012  12:31 AM)joseph92 Wrote: I'm sorry to bother you guys again but I just remembered, is there any set up to 50$ that I can buy that would be better from variares ? if there aren't, I'll buy variares and later on build up on that

I think you should just go with variares.