[Product]  Inferno Saggitario 145S

the saggitario looks nice i might get one if it turns out good (my star sign is saggitario)

if hasbro released infinity libra in the legend series, it would have a silver metal wheel.

Offtopic ---> although quetz may have a chance to be made into a lengend bey, and its chance to have gasher as its name, i thought what if hasbro releases the game that comes with Quetzalcoatl, it would be MF (purple mf) Quetzalcoatl (gold MW) 105 F which would kinda suck but i would still buy for collection but chances are it would never come out
uh I highly doubt it. The infinity libra TT release has a blue metal wheel. Also there's no reason why they would make the gold one over the silver one. The silver one was released first. Doesn't matter anyway though since it
probably won't be released since it isn't named cancer/gasher so it would just be odd.

Sorry for the off topicness.
(Mar. 08, 2011  5:52 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: uh I highly doubt it. The infinity libra TT release has a blue metal wheel. Also there's no reason why they would make the gold one over the silver one. The silver one was released first. Doesn't matter anyway though since it
probably won't be released since it isn't named cancer/gasher so it would just be odd.

Sorry for the off topicness.

no i said if they released the game (with quetz) in english we may get quetzalcoatl but still it is highly doughtfull <---Offtopic
Cool! Inferno sounds like a stamina wheel
(Mar. 09, 2011  12:52 AM)scorpiopei Wrote: Cool! Inferno sounds like a stamina wheel

Thats because it was designed to be a stamina wheel lOl
(Mar. 09, 2011  12:52 AM)scorpiopei Wrote: Cool! Inferno sounds like a stamina wheel
It is a stamina wheel, but it could possibly have attack uses as I said earlier. It it's light weight and has good design, that is.
for the above post, Sagittario Pre HWS had good smash attack. (well for me it did) But don't Forget that Hasbro's Version will have different metal wheels. for example, Compare Fury capricorn to the origional capricorn, looking at the metal wheel. Also determining this and their weight, It might Come out completely different!
(Mar. 08, 2011  4:58 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: Offtopic ---> although quetz may have a chance to be made into a lengend bey, and its chance to have gasher as its name, i thought what if hasbro releases the game that comes with Quetzalcoatl, it would be MF (purple mf) Quetzalcoatl (gold MW) 105 F which would kinda suck but i would still buy for collection but chances are it would never come out

It Would Never Have The Name Gasher/Cancer.
It's Released Name Was Quetzalcoatl. It Wouldn't Be "Legend" If It Wasn't Truly Based On It's HWS.
hmm I honestly don't think it would have the attack that the original sagittario thats why I ordered the original TT version rather then taking the risk of no attack at all I mean hasbro has failed us many times before as wwll correct.
It's not out yet, as how much use in Toywiz dates is left. So we cannot tell exactly where it fails just yet. Answers may surprise.
hey why havent any of u got it
all my friends have it and also LEGEND counter leone
..... should u guys have it yet
if u want ill test (even though im a noob and dont know how)
Picked up Inferno Sagittario.
Inferno Wheel weight = 29g

Ill be posting some vids when I figure out what I should use it as. Atk Sta or Def?
Anyone have any suggestions then PM me.
(Mar. 12, 2011  12:03 AM)ikmv Wrote: Picked up Inferno Sagittario.
Inferno Wheel weight = 29g

Ill be posting some vids when I figure out what I should use it as. Atk Sta or Def?
Anyone have any suggestions then PM me.

Attack would be preferred, as that is what Pre-HWS Sagitarrio was used for. I guess also a stamina test (20 rounds versus top tier stamina, the only variable being the metal wheel) would be good.

EDIT; Also, I'm glad to see this at the 30 gram mark. Midnight, Night, and Torch were all too light (under 27g)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvxkIa1EDzs

Was launching crappy sry but couple people wanted to see it so...Ill redo it later again.
they're all out in australia! i've seen counter leone, it has a different face bolt than the ds promo.
I've seen both of those as well on my way to Connecticut yesterday. inferno looks a lot like flame, due to the small dip in the wheel at the bottom. didn't get to buy either of them, though, since my mom began to yell at me for being too old to be into beyblades.
I bought 3 inferno sag's, I love this wheel! Surprised me! I hate the legend series. But I tweaked it to a, mf inferno sag, 125F and it's a hard hittin attack stack!
(Mar. 16, 2011  10:19 AM)Blader V Wrote: I bought 3 inferno sag's, I love this wheel! Surprised me! I hate the legend series. But I tweaked it to a, mf inferno sag, 125F and it's a hard hittin attack stack!
3? Really? Couldn't think of a better use for the money?

You know how to improve that combo? Replace inferno with the original sagittario wheel (pre hws) Actually, again, the whole thing is outclassed, but I'm guessing you're using a hasbro stadium, so whatever.
(Mar. 17, 2011  2:37 PM)MeteorKing Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2011  10:19 AM)Blader V Wrote: I bought 3 inferno sag's, I love this wheel! Surprised me! I hate the legend series. But I tweaked it to a, mf inferno sag, 125F and it's a hard hittin attack stack!
3? Really? Couldn't think of a better use for the money?

You know how to improve that combo? Replace inferno with the original sagittario wheel (pre hws) Actually, again, the whole thing is outclassed, but I'm guessing you're using a hasbro stadium, so whatever.

With a few exceptions, This forum is full of "wannabe" elite plugs. I'm an engineer and make plenty enough money to purchase whatever beyblades I want without sacrificing any other purchase I may have in mind. Between my son and myself we have well over 100 beyblades and enough spare parts to make 20 more. So u can probably imagine I don't have much of a choice when it comes to new purchases. With that said, when something new comes out, I scoop it up right away. I have the original sag as well FYI. And I have the TT attack stadium. Hasbro stadiums r trash, an we all know this. I wasnt saying it was "the best bey ever". But it is surprisingly fun and useful. Especially for the legend series. Word of advice... U should stop talking down to people based on your "knowledge of toys" Makes u look like a douche... Just sayin.
Hey Blader V, if you have that many beys, you should take a pic with more than 50 of them, your name, and arranged so they can be easily counted. You can get a Rose Gold face!
(Mar. 17, 2011  10:43 PM)Blader V Wrote: I bought 3 Inferno Sagittario's
Woah, that's good. Now that you have them, can you test the Inferno Wheel attack wise? I think that the design holds unseen capabilities. It would be great if you could post results in a seperate thread or here. Also, does anyone notice how well crafted the wheel is?
(Mar. 09, 2011  5:23 AM)DarkCancer333 Wrote: for the above post, Sagittario Pre HWS had good smash attack. (well for me it did) But don't Forget that Hasbro's Version will have different metal wheels. for example, Compare Fury capricorn to the origional capricorn, looking at the metal wheel. Also determining this and their weight, It might Come out completely different!

1. you don't have a pre-hws sagittario...
2. yes, the fury wheel and the capricorn wheel are slightly different, but in many ways they are the same. look at the fury wheel, compare it to the capricorn wheel, you'll see the similarities.

Based on ilinuc's video, inferno looks much like flame. hopefully it won't perform the same way... it defenitely looks good at destabilizing, (well, to me, at least) hopefully it has some attack like evan said. I'd pick this up... if my walmart had it.
Awl, it still has Sharp performance tip...........I hope the metal wheel can make up for it.
Read around. It doesn't.