[Product]  Inferno Saggitario 145S

I know it's not certain but that's cause no one has bothered to do any testing despite it being the only legend bey with proper potential.
being that this is Sagitario, this could have potential. We will not know until it is released though. *Crosses fingers*
What is with beys having the spike tip
^ Its a remake of the Pre-HWS Saggitario. It had an S bottom, so this does too.
hasbro calls it spike...its reall suposed to be sharp. in truth hasbro inconsistantly interchanges the name sharp and spike throughout the toy line and anime.

its the stamina side of the metagame, but frankly, if you are a competative stamina type player, do not use any tips from that series. use tips like WD, B, WB instead
^ and what Gearfried said
Oh hasbro messes everything up
hasbo didnt invent sharp though...TT did. unless you mean the naming thing. and haasbro doesnt mess everything up. they do alot of good
good like wut 0.o
They made the materials for the beys stronger, resulting in less breakage. They also use better molds.
Hasbro does not Own anything Takra Tomy owns beyblade
Hasbro does own a lot of things in beyblade.(They don't import TT stuff you know)
Every hasbro beyblades are made from stronger materials than TT.hASBRO EARTH is better for defense.
Hasbro Made dark somewhat useful and also made string launcher lees breking.
Have you seen the results for Night? It got top tier results even though it's so light.

really!? top tier for doing what?
(Feb. 23, 2011  1:18 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Nothing. results for night are bad.

Please, get your facts straight. I know all this "All the Legend blades are horrible" stuff is going around, but if you actually took the time to look at the Legend testing thread, you would see that Night has shown impressive defensive results. Despite its light weight, it has been quite good against top tier attack combos. Though it may be horrible as a stamina wheel, it has shown promise as a defense wheel...
if you are a competative stamina type player, do not use any tips from that series. use tips like WD, B, WB instead

[/quote]

WB and B suck for stamina
get your facts right before posting comments like these
now back on topic
inferno sagittario doesn't look very good to me
(oh yeah the title is wrong it's sagittario)
B is not all that bad....
This is off topic and im really sorry if this has been mentioned but on beyblade battles when you sign up you can choose metal wheels like thunder and shadow or has it always been like that if not it might be a hint for more legend series.
(Feb. 23, 2011  1:23 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2011  1:18 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Nothing. results for night are bad.

Please, get your facts straight. I know all this "All the Legend blades are horrible" stuff is going around, but if you actually took the time to look at the Legend testing thread, you would see that Night has shown impressive defensive results. Despite its light weight, it has been quite good against top tier attack combos. Though it may be horrible as a stamina wheel, it has shown promise as a defense wheel...
I was talking about the stamina testing
(Feb. 26, 2011  5:12 AM)r4sketch Wrote: This is off topic and im really sorry if this has been mentioned but on beyblade battles when you sign up you can choose metal wheels like thunder and shadow or has it always been like that if not it might be a hint for more legend series.

I would preorder the Beyblade on this topic but knowing Toywiz that is a risky prospect.

Shadow- I call Shadow Wolf D125B

Thunder- Hasbro's Legend L-Drago 105F.
(Feb. 26, 2011  5:59 AM)Sadistic_Libra Wrote: I would preorder the Beyblade on this topic but knowing Toywiz that is a risky prospect.

Shadow- I call Shadow Wolf D125B

Thunder- Hasbro's Legend L-Drago 105F. If not- than it should be Escolpio

No..
They Wouldn't Have a M-Wheel's Name That Close To Lightning.
And NOT Have It L-drago.
for the record, all those who are biased agiant hasbro, get your facts straight before you attack them, which you shouldnt

Quote:if you are a competative stamina type player, do not use any tips from that series. use tips like WD, B, WB instead

WB and B suck for stamina
get your facts right before posting comments like these
[/quote]

i beg to differ. I hope you aren't basing that on TT and Hasbro's crappy type and star system, because it is completely inaccurate. B is a decent stamina bottom, due to the low friction it creates with the stadium floor. WB is even better due to the wider surface area, although obviously balance issues are present, but all stamina tips have balance issues. Do your research 1st
back on topic, I really do hope inferno ends up being top tier stamina. the aestetics seem pleasing enough (not saying good aestetics=good bey) now lets hope this bey can live up to the hype and be the stamina bey we want it to be.
you what

b and wb are terrible stamina bottom choices - wider surface area = more friction

inferno is incredibly unlikely to be a good stamina wheel; look how many crevices and interruptions it has
but on that note basalt is not that good for stamina and that has less crevices, but that's probably just balance issues...
Has anyone gotten this bey yet? Really curious and hopeful for a hasbro exclusive to be good!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Metal-Fusio..._612wt_905

found pics of front and back of packaging....
Search on YouTube, someone must'a got it. It's nothing big though. I hope the inferno wheel has some attack qualities!