Most annoying character

enzo garcia always say amazing huh in sentenses 50 times and hurt yu
(Aug. 11, 2012  3:20 AM)DranzerGig19 Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2012  1:46 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2012  1:30 AM)EvilStriker9433 Wrote: i hate kai-v.

Enjoy your warning, then. In the future, if you feel you must express distaste for someone, do it in private, rather than making an off-topic post somewhere to senselessly bash a person.

Feel free to hate me now, too. Smile
Most annoying is Ming Ming , Hilary and Tyson from Grevolution
Ming ming The way she sings annoys me
Hilary the way she thinks that she's the boss and the way she talks and treats people.
Tyson gets angered easily.
Kai's my favorite in grevolution.
No one hates you there's no reason to any ways.

I bet without Ming Mings annoying voice you wouldn't say you hated her singing AT ALL
The most annoying characters have to be Tetsuya and Jack and that annoying kid from team Garcia that says "AMAZING HUH" I just want them to get out of the beyblade anime
(Aug. 18, 2012  2:14 AM)MissKarat Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2012  3:20 AM)DranzerGig19 Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2012  1:46 AM)Hazel Wrote: Enjoy your warning, then. In the future, if you feel you must express distaste for someone, do it in private, rather than making an off-topic post somewhere to senselessly bash a person.

Feel free to hate me now, too. Smile
Most annoying is Ming Ming , Hilary and Tyson from Grevolution
Ming ming The way she sings annoys me
Hilary the way she thinks that she's the boss and the way she talks and treats people.
Tyson gets angered easily.
Kai's my favorite in grevolution.
No one hates you there's no reason to any ways.

I bet without Ming Mings annoying voice you wouldn't say you hated her singing AT ALL

Pft everyone also only likes Kai for his attitude(characteristics), looks and beyblade, without that he probably is close to nothing.

Anyways as much as I like Madoka I absolutely hate that dub voice, it is very awful. I hate how annoying it is when she does those researching bey data, also she sounds goddamn annoying when she goes "I get it" , or "you follow?" but her Japanese voice is adorable and sounds less annoying.
Wink da most annoying is masamune from mm-mf and Tyson from g-revo and 2000
ryuga his voice is sooooooooo anyoing
When Gingka says "MASAMUNE!?" really loud and confused.
"AMAZING HUH? AMAZING!" *Primes gun*
That little kid from team Garcia "Amazing huh! Amazing Huh!" I mean whats that all about
tetsuya is the most annoying character
unnesasary characters or simply annoying characters are what annoy me.
Team garcia are basically useless they cheated through the championships and resemble 4 tetsuyas, benkei make me want to rip my ears off for saying b-b-b-b-bull!!!!, kenta for whining so much makes me want to suck him in a lion gale force wall to far far away land, yu for trash talking people and flame libra being over rated as a powerful bey, kyoya for having bad taste of style and wearing hooker clothes, masamune for being so cocky and ming ming and chao xin only necasary for tag team battles and finally tetsuya!! Who should get lost in a river
i'll give you THREE hints.
1- Crabby Crabby crab crab crab
2- starts with a T
3- ends with an etsuya

guessed it yet? well if you still want to guess, don't look at this:
(Jan. 14, 2012  9:58 PM)Beyniac Wrote: My least favorite character is Kyoya. But then again I hate all Metal Fusion characters...but Kyoya is still the worst. In metal fusion he acts so cool and his shirt is like 5 sizes to small on him. And in metal fight 4d he buys another shirt and...ITS EVEN SHORTER! And who would want to be rivals with a dork like Gingka? He passes up a spot on the japanese team (well i guess we can't blame him cuz i know I owuldnt want to travel with those idiots) to join who? Benkei, the most obese guy you have ever seen, Demore a drunk dude who i think is supposed to be a girl in the japanese show (and if not, look at those earrings!) an Nile who im neutral on just to beat Gingka! I know someone will probably say
Well TWRP, you just said that Benkei and Demore are complete idiot right? Well then doesnt that make them the worst characters?
I say- Whos dumber? the dummies or the dummy who joins the dummies?
Oops, sorry for the rant. I hope its not to long. Sorry.
Hey Kyoya is not stupid, but i do agree with Ginga being a dork Pinching_eyes_2

(Aug. 19, 2012  6:34 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: When Gingka says "MASAMUNE!?" really loud and confused.

I agree. I can't wait for the day those two idiots end up killing each other. Eee Well, Gingka has a little sense. But Masamune really is as smart as your average brick. No, he's even dumber. At least the brick stays where it's supposed to be. Tired
I hate all of you, who said Tetsuya is worst(pinchie). You people could learn from having so close a connection with his bey and crabs(pinchie). Sure he put his sob story as a reason to jack up other's beys, and yes he is a cheater but still, what about that one battle when he got Dark Gasher(aside for the ponytail and stuff, crab). I take your thoughts zodiacaly, when Hikaru is worse (crab). How dare she have the pride to refuse battle, just because she thinks they're "weak", and then quit all together, be cause Ryuga hospitabilized her(crab). And then King, for thinking he's all that for having an omni-directional spinning bey(it only has four pieces crab).
(Oct. 15, 2012  1:49 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: And then King, for thinking he's all that for having a left spinning bey(it only has three pieces crab).

Kings bey spins bolth ways, and has 4 peices pinchie. And I only said tetsuya because he shows up once in season 2 and not at all(?) in season 3. A real crab would at least show his face in the end.
(Oct. 13, 2012  5:52 AM)thermalwolf3261 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2012  9:58 PM)Beyniac Wrote:
Hey Kyoya is not stupid, but i do agree with Ginga being a dork Pinching_eyes_2
Mmhmm. Can you explain why my reasons are invalid and why kyoya is not, in fact, a doofus? Please Tongue_out
Team Garcia and Damian are annoying as hell
I don't like Team Garcia. And i think Dr. Zigurat is stupid
How come nobody on this page has said Blader DJ? My full list:
Before I even start my numbering:
WHOEVER THE RIP DID RYUUGA'S ENGLISH DUB. Especially in the first season. It was pretty bad.
1. Tetsuya (both)
2. Blader DJ (both)
3. Ginga (is that how you spell it?) (dub only, Japanese version is at least decent)
4. Benkei (both)
5. Yuu (at least in the dub, I forget how he sounds in the original version)
6. Kenta to a certain extent.
7. umm, Johannes and his meowing? (Never heard the Japanese version for him, so IDK, but at least in the English dub his constant nya.. er, meow in every other sentence is annoying.)
8. Pretty much the whole US team, at least in the English dub. Not extremely bad, but pretty lame for the most part.
I think just about everyone exept for 3 people are annoying because of there charter or voice
The characters dat really annoy me is Ming Ming, Ginga, Ryuga, Benkei and Kenta!
Ming Ming has bad songs.
Ginga is very high pitched.
Ryuga sounds stupid in the english dub.
Benkei, B-B-B-B-BULL ALL TEH WAY! Grin
Kenta cries a lot
Kyoya- english voice is bad
(Nov. 23, 2012  11:58 AM)Xephere1316 Wrote: The characters dat really annoy me is Ming Ming, Ginga, Ryuga, Benkei and Kenta!
Ming Ming has bad songs.
Ginga is very high pitched.
Ryuga sounds stupid in the english dub.
Benkei, B-B-B-B-BULL ALL TEH WAY! Grin
Kenta cries a lot
Kyoya- english voice is bad

Ming Ming's Japanese version of the song is better
Hmm, I would say the most annoying characters are the ones who both use the Rock Scorpio, Busujima and Lera. Busujima's a one shot character who was just there to be annoying, while Lera is a total B to everyone, including her teammates. At least Tetsuya and the Garcias have reasons to be a bunch of cheaters (even if the reasons are bad), but Busujima is just... ugh! I'm glad he's gone from the series after one episode. I also dislike the voices for Gingka, Benkei, Yu, and Ryuga. (I wish Funimation dubbed the series instead of Nelvana tbh... Pinching_eyes_2) However, I did like Masamune's and Tsubasa's voices and Kenta's voice matched him pretty well. But whatever.