MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS.

Against Earth AD145, yes.
Alright. I'll test it ASAP.
Same Equipment. Same Procedures.
MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS vs. Earth Aquario AD145WD
Gravity's win rate: 0%
Earth's win rate: 100% (20 OS)
Alright this got even worse. A while ago when it was in left spin, it was close calls. Really by a small amount. Now the time Earth will stop is longer than a while ago. As expected.
Have you tried using Perseus (Stamina) for this? I figure it might be an idea, as it's the lowest-recoil perseus of all. It usually compromises your ability to KO, but seeing as this combo doesn't really win by KO very often, I wouldn't think that'd be a huge concern, huh?

Also, why Kerbecs on Vulcan? It gets in the way of the IMPACT ZONES. Stick to Byxis, Horuseus, or Giraffe, unless there's a good reason for Kerbecs?

BeybladePotter, have you tried launching Gravity aggressively? Go for a KO, it might be in defense mode, but I'd think that'd be the best chance.
Haha. I changed the MF to MB on MF-M Gravity Perseus BD145MF because I was told to for It's testing on that Thread. Realised it was pretty good. Added MF-H and Perseus Stamina CW. But I realised it after this was Made and I didn't make the MB one myself someone told me to.

So I can do some tests with MB if you would Like? I havent tried this out with CS yet so Ill probably do some Comparative tests.
Funny (a little late) but this combo is what I used against Bluezee during beydays...but I lostTongue_out_winkCrying
(Jun. 07, 2011  8:12 AM)th!nk Wrote: Have you tried using Perseus (Stamina) for this? I figure it might be an idea, as it's the lowest-recoil perseus of all. It usually compromises your ability to KO, but seeing as this combo doesn't really win by KO very often, I wouldn't think that'd be a huge concern, huh?

Also, why Kerbecs on Vulcan? It gets in the way of the IMPACT ZONES. Stick to Byxis, Horuseus, or Giraffe, unless there's a good reason for Kerbecs?

BeybladePotter, have you tried launching Gravity aggressively? Go for a KO, it might be in defense mode, but I'd think that'd be the best chance.

Thats one of a million combinations I used to counter MF Lightning LDrago BD145LRF, granted it doesn't do amazingly well. The original used MF-H, and I usually use Byxis on all righ-spin attackers, you can assume I used something else for a reason. I thought extra weight against LDD BD145LRF would help, and did alright.
Can I see test against MF Hell_100/145/BD145RF/R2F
(Jun. 05, 2011  3:46 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Wait wtf? This was the combo you guys were using? No wonder I lost.

Well, it was one of the combos anyway... Launch power has a lot to do with the success of this combo against stamina beys, and it is surprisingly resistant to various attack combos. I intend to do some further testing against MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS.
Sorry to repeat myself, but I'd like to restate another form of this combo. Using a Hasbro CS and Perseus Attack you can have a great anti-meta attack type. I can't vouch for it's usefulness against Basalt, as I don't own one, but it seems to KO almost everything just fine. It has incredible defense against Lightning combos (again, I can't vouch for it's usefulness against the BD145 variant as I only have 1), and can KO XF-based attackers easily. I can test against Libra/Earth Aquario GB145CS (takara), MF Lightning L-Drago CH120XF, MF Lightning L-Drago 85RF, and Libra/Flame Capricorne 230CS (takara) if you'd like. Hasbro's CS is a totally new part in my opinion, and deserves to be looked at; especially in this combo.
Sounds good. Mmm, MF Quetzalcoatl CH120CS, how you tempt me. :V
My testing results for the MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS combo vs MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS are posted below.

My equipment/setup:
TT Attack Stadium
3 segment grips (white and black)
string launchers (white [L], blue and red)

MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS vs. MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS (Left-Spin, Defense.)
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS win rate: 20/20 (20 OS)
MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS win rate: 0/20
Win percentage: 0%

MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS vs. MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS (Right-Spin, Defense.)
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS win rate:19/20 (18 OS, 1 KO)
MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS win rate: 1/20 (1 OS)
Win percentage: 5%

As you can see, GP fared slightly better in right spin against Basalt - but still doesn't do very well at all. My guess is that the greater mass of Basalt causes GP to move more when the two beys hit and that causes it to lose more spin.
Great results vs lld BD145LRF I will do some testing with this combo against lld BD145CS(aggressive) let's see how it goes ......gravity having the ability to render lld's spin stealing useless is a problem or for others a miracle but CS might help lld with stamina and as it's agressive it would be putting up a challenge for GP...!!! Anyways those are my thoughts
Also this is bad against defense types (disappointed).thanks for the tests everyone.
(Jun. 08, 2011  6:13 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS vs. MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS (Left-Spin, Defense.)
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS win rate: 20/20 (20 OS)
MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS win rate: 0/20
Win percentage: 0%

MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS vs. MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS (Right-Spin, Defense.)
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS win rate:19/20 (18 OS, 1 KO)
MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS win rate: 1/20 (1 OS)
Win percentage: 5%

This is why I believe Hasbro's CS to be a better choice, in my own mind. To me, it seems with the added speed and change of CW, the combo takes on a much more attack type role/
Hpmh, i wonder why no one is posting in this thread. Uncertain . Anyways, i seemed to find a counter to this combo, in fact, it is Left-Spin.

MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS (Left Spin, Counter Mode) Vs MF-L L-Drago Destroy D125LRF (Absorb Mode)
MF-H Gravity Perseus: 4 wins (3 OS, 1 KO)
MF-L L-Drago Destroy: 16 wins (4 OS, 12 KO)
Win Percentage: 80%

Always Slide Shoot it, Bank works too. Also pull hard, it needs High Rpm to work, after a few hits, Gravity Perseus will either a) Floor Scrape b) KO'd c) Survive and OS. Test it guys.
Not so much a counter as a "good combo that beats this too". Still, good testing, particularly for mf ldd d125lrf, though :p
Hah, Th!nk. I was making a video, featuring this combo. I really wanted something to KO it, it really makes the viewers go 'Wow' or 'Its Awesome'. Out of the blue, i thought of using LDD. I guess Left Spinners don't do much against it? Obviously there is basalt, but hey, does it KO?
First time to see this and I'm pretty baffled. This is a really nice mix up in Recoil and Defense. I was sure it would get 70% on Basalt cancer 230WD, though. I will try this will an Agro CS when I receive my Perseus in a couple days.
Sorry for the Double Post but is Vulcan smashing Gravity or BD145? I'm highly interested in AD145s leaning direction with Vulcan..
It is hitting Gravity obviously..
So I somehow missed or forgot about this. Do you have the stamina version of perseus to test with at all?
If not, when I have time (or, depending on the combo, after my tourney), I might be able to test one or two things for comparison. What would you recommend (i.e. what would it make the most difference against), if it's worthwhile?
I don't have a Stamina or Attack version so it is up to you, Beat would be a good place to start.
I'll give that and Hell Kerbecs AD145R2F a shot after the tourney. Don't want to mess up my R2F right now, it's in it's prime Smile
Yeah, I hope you do well, don't waste the R2F on this! no way in hell I would if I had a tourny.
MF-H Gravity Perseus (ATK) BD145CS (Hasbro, semi-worn; still quite aggressive) (Counter Mode)

This combo has two modes if shot right. With a strong banked shot it will go into attack mode and be aggressive for a good 15-30 seconds before going into defense mode. Defense mode performs similarly to a defensive TT/SK CS, albeit with a bit less stamina. Against the combo tested here performance in defense mode really was dependent on the angle that both beys were at. If 230 was totally upright the whole battle, and didn't move around a lot then it would almost always win. If it was slightly tilted Perseus' (in left spin) equalization kicks in and wins by OS. This a great combo, can't wait to do more testing.

TT Attack Stadium
Beylauncher (for Flame Bull) and Light Launcher L (for Gravity Perseus)
Flame Bull 230CS Always Launched first w/ straight shot. Gravity Perseus shot with banked shot.

Flame Bull 230 CS (Takara Defensive CS)

GPBD145CS; 6 OS, 5 KO
FB230CS; 9 OS
GP Win Ratio; 55%
Very cool, I hope to get my hands on a Hasbro CS soon.