MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS.

lol I find harder collisions when same spin-direction, and opposite allow a flow, diffusing attacks? lolol
No need for a fancy name when this combination was already way known before you made this topic. In fact, I am not too sure why this thread exists ...
lol.
Share results and have an actual organized thread for it.
(Jun. 05, 2011  3:22 AM)Dan Wrote: lol I find harder collisions when same spin-direction, and opposite allow a flow, diffusing attacks? lolol
lol, whats with all the lol's! But ya, same spin gives more recoil, and opposite does allow flow. But, left spin destabilizes a lot of high defense combo's, especially ones on RS. Since gravity is using more recoil on right spin vs basalt TH170 it loses a lot of spin. On left it can recover the spin it lost from attacking or whatever, lol.
I was only referring to vs. Attack. Against 230, I think right-spin would be fine.
(Jun. 05, 2011  3:34 AM)Dan Wrote: I was only referring to vs. Attack. Against 230, I think right-spin would be fine.
lol, I didn't know that. I guess will use that conclusion. You should test the combo against MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS/RS/WB. There should be a defense bottom on the opponent vs Gravity Perseus, IMO.
Alright. I'll get to that tomorrow!
Hopefully it will still be an open thread.
Wait wtf? This was the combo you guys were using? No wonder I lost.
MF-H Gravity Perseus (STA, Defense Mode) BD145CS VS MF Fang Leone (Counter Mode) 130R²F
Standard Procedures, Perseus Spin Direction switched after Round 10
Gravity Perseus Win Rate - 55%

In Right Spin, Fang would just force Gravity into a scrape and out-spin it. In Left Spin, Gravity and Fang will equilize in the end and Gravity will win by 1 rotation most of the time.

My launch was sort of bad, so I might redo those tests later.

Edit - Kai-V Sorry. My dad was rushing me, so I didn't have time. I'll do more left-spin tests later.
Hm, that should not be a valid test. Changing Gravity Perseus's spin rotation alters the results completely, you have to do two separate sets of tests.

Plus, we do not have any details about this : what if Gravity Perseus started winning more when it was changed to the other spin direction, whichever you started with ?
I have been using this combo for quite a while, and after picking one up today I tried it with Hasbro's CS. It becomes much more aggressive and more likely to KO other beys. This, with either CS, is a very useful bey and would highly recommend it.

EDIT; Honestly using the ATK Perseus is also the best idea. Best contact points for attacking, not really lacking in defense either.
(Jun. 05, 2011  4:50 AM)Mr. N Wrote: In Right Spin, Fang would just force Gravity into a scrape and out-spin it. In Left Spin, Gravity and Fang will equilize in the end and Gravity will win by 1 rotation most of the time.
That's exactly what I think. On opposite spin Gravity Perseus is almost always winning more often at the end of the battle then in right spin. When I was testing this combo on right spin vs MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170(220)CS, it didn't have enough stamina to beat its opponent, which means that you should usually strive for opposite spin when playing against someone else. If there on a stamina bottom like WD/D/SD than I'm not sure what spin to use. I think gravity should be on the same spin as the opponent because gravity produces more recoil.
I read the OP again and deleted this post
MF Vulcan Kerbecs AD145R2F vs. MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS (Left-Spin, Defense.)
MF Vulcan Kerbecs AD145R2F win rate: 4/20 (4 KO)
MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS win rate: 16/20 (14 OS, 2 KO)
Win percentage: 70%

You put 70% which is 80% win rate
Haha, thanks for correcting me.
I can test this but I don't have an Attack Stadium. Will the Balance Stadium be fine?
Go ahead, the more tests the merrier.
Alright then. I'll get on it.
Interesting. I'll definitely look into this and give it a go a little later Wink
Thanks! Though I take absolutely no recognition for this, I'm certain tons of people have thought of it before me, I just decided to put it up as a thread. I honestly want this to be top-tier, I've wanted a left-spin defense bey since I came to the customization forum. Does this mean your back in action, Fyuuor?
(Jun. 06, 2011  12:40 AM)Dan Wrote: Thanks! Though I take absolutely no recognition for this, I'm certain tons of people have thought of it before me, I just decided to put it up as a thread. I honestly want this to be top-tier, I've wanted a left-spin defense bey since I came to the customization forum.

I know a couple people were using it at BEYBLADE CRUSADE. Kai-V was one of them and she wasn't particularly successful ... but her lack of success likely had nothing to do with the Beyblade itself, but her "special" launch haha.

MF-H Gravity Perseus GB145RS says "Hi". That said, this combo is great as well.
Guess that explains some of her hostility earlier. I don't want people to think I take credit for something apparently widely known. (I didn't know it was so fashionable, but I assumed it is such an easy combination to think of)
As for that, I have no experience with it but the whole " X says "Hi" " is usually an insinuation. Am I wrong?
Obviously RS would be much blunter and more effective defense tip.. :V BD145 ruins it, I'd assume.
(Jun. 06, 2011  1:56 AM)Dan Wrote: As for that, I have no experience with it but the whole " X says "Hi" " is usually an insinuation. Am I wrong?
Obviously RS would be much blunter and more effective defense tip.. :V BD145 ruins it, I'd assume.

It was just in response to this:
(Jun. 06, 2011  12:40 AM)Dan Wrote: I honestly want this to be top-tier, I've wanted a left-spin defense bey since I came to the customization forum.

I've never tested it with BD145, but just based on what we all know about BD145 in Normal Mode and RS's balance, I don't think it would be a smart combination.
Ah yes. At first I actually myself brought up MF-H Meteo LDrago BD145CS, but that never caught on. As I said in the OP, at the time I didn't have the require parts, so Kaizer went on ahead and made one on his own. Yeah, that much is obvious, real shame that combination could work, or it would be treacherously good.
Shall I do Right Spin Tests too?