MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS.

I assume many people other than myself have used this combination, and I've got to say, its pretty alright in my books. Just to clarify, the Defense/Regular Perseus clear wheel is used.
I've been looking for a left-spin defense bey since the dawn of time, MF-H Meteo LDrago BD145CS, and now this. (I didn't have the privilege of introducing MLD as a defense bey, Kaizer did. lol my idea spawned it, but he had the parts.)
Long stories aside, it spins both ways, pretty heavy, nuff said. By the way, don't call this Castle Perseus, I will be heavily reprimanded. I put it in the name for some spice, and I hope its acceptable, I mean, you know what the combination is. (MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS)

vs. Attack (Click to View)

vs. Stamina (Click to View)
Will post some defense later guys.
I am certain you guys can validate the combination yourselves.
Thanks Bluezee for like half of these tests!
Nice Test Dan, may i ask was your CS aggressive or calm ?
well this is sort of what i said the other day except i said low track :V
Good testings, but shame on you for naming the combo!
(Jun. 05, 2011  1:58 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Nice Test Dan, may i ask was your CS aggressive or calm ?

If defense probably calm. If it were aggressive it'd be attack.
Btw, not trying to start a riot but this combo was made ages ago. But good results. I guess I needed someone more knowledgeable to test this against tiers.
(Jun. 05, 2011  2:01 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: well this is sort of what i said the other day except i said low track :V
Okay, though I am certain 85 has much less weight than BD145. Have you seen what BD145 is like yet? Low track will not work, I said that. LTD/A/SC's cannot properly dispose of something like MF Lightning LDrago BD145LRF but I do appreciate your thoughts and input.
What mode was Gravity Perseus in? I need to know so I can test this out.
Really? Did you even read the tests? It explicitly says Left-Spin, Defense.
That means Defense mode, which isn't Counter mode.
(Jun. 05, 2011  2:12 AM)Dan Wrote: Really? Did you even read the tests? It explicitly says Left-Spin, Defense.
That means Defense mode, which isn't Counter mode.
Oh lol sorry. I didn't see that. I just glanced at the results. You should probably put that in the title.
Me, Arupaeo, Otsu, Aimi8, and Galaxy4ever all used this combo in the MD beydays tourney. Other then that, we call this combo the 230 killer, at least I do. It beats 230 combo's on RS and CS frequently.
Considering the fact that that wasn't put in previous Gravity Perseus titles, I will not.
I may have put a fancy nickname with no influence, but it still is your responsibility to read everything, especially if you ask questions which could possibly have been already answered.
Edit: thats cool man. (Othellog)
Dan, why against Vulcan? It's common knowledge that it's outclassed by Beat.
Unless you don't have one?
Long story short, Vulcan AD145R2F is the best Vulcan combination, or at least to me. (now-a-days.)
I do not have Beat, surprise, surprise.
Nice testing, I'm surprised it did alright against MF Basalt Cancer 230WD, but 7 KO's from MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD. :o
Hell has some intense recoil, no doubt. Finally glad people are moving to left-spin as a viable defense rotation. (I mean, we have more defensely-capable wheels now too, which helps :V.)
Can you test this against Gravity Perseus BD145LF
I will try some testing with this against some other stamina combos (Burn) and see how it goes.
I'll do some testing, MF-H Basalt Kercecs TH170(220)CS vs MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS (Left then Right)
Do it.
Can you test this against MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230MF/WF? I think my 230's at my friend's house, so I can't do it myself. Sorry to bother you with this.

Yeah, this looks like a pretty good combo. I'll play around with it after I finish my homework.

Edit - Could you test Right-Spin against Vulcan? That could improve the results a bit.
Sounds like a good combo, I'll give it a shot myself. Would using right-spin against other right-spin beys make a difference (for the better) ?
@Mr.N; will do those Basalt 230WF tests tomorrow, thanks for bringing it up. Unfortunately putting Gravity in right-spin doesn't help.

Conqueror;Mold 1. (Mold 3 is best, I think?)
This combo can win depending on spin type.
Results:
220 affects this combo differently than 230. MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS can't strike under basalt easily.
(Jun. 05, 2011  2:55 AM)Hero Wrote: Sounds like a good combo, I'll give it a shot myself. Would using right-spin against other right-spin beys make a difference (for the better) ?
Ya it does, if you have more spin power than your right spin opponent(when gravity is the same spin as opponent), you will out spin the other bey. As were if gravity and the opponent are on opposite spin types, then the opponent can spin steal and have a better chance to win then when your same spin types.