InfernoGT Signed in!

so what exactly do you do here? I have a lot of beyblades and I signed up here now what? Oh and is Big Bang Pegasus F: D good?
Now what?
Well you just joined the best Beyblade sanctioning body in the world, which has tournaments all the time, lots of people to meet, parts to test, you figure it out ;D
Welcome to the WBO!
As for your question about Big Bang Pegasus, ask in Ask a Question Get An Answer! I'll go ahead and tell you though, no it isn't really good. FGrin is prety bad actually. If you need help with purchasing something go to purchase consultation.
So where do you live? Maybe there's a tournament near you soon!
Thanks
hey who is this guy Sonic Gingka he just came up too me in toys r us when I was shopping. He saw my beylade inside my hand and he said'',Go to worldbeyblade.org''. So who is he?
Whats the deal Sonic Gingka? You spelled Galaxy wrong!
welcome to wbo hope u enjoy u r stay here
He's Sonic Gingka, a member who referred you here to the WBO, stop asking the same question over and over. Lol
nice to meet you, he was probably just a random person that walks around shops awaiting someone to buy a bey, like me!
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO!

EDIT: sorry about the double post
welcome to the WBO read the rules so you don't get warned.Also I'm Novashooter hope we have a battle soon,well depending where you live.
Welcome to the wbo
Welcome to the WBO! I'm iArmani98, but you can call me Mani! Hope you enjoy your stay here Wink!
Welcome to the WBO! If you need any and I mean ANY help at all, send me a message.
ya sure, sonik ginga is also my freind and yes we can be buddies, did he tell you about me at the store?
You know InfernoGT your name is better than your head. You suck!
This guy is such a troll. Shouldn't have told him to PM me Uncertain
Incredibly fishy since you both share the same IP address. Not convinced.
(Aug. 04, 2011  8:19 PM)♥ Wrote: Incredibly fishy since you both share the same IP address. Not convinced.

And how he says sonic gingka is SO great.
Almost all his replys are about Sonic Ginga Uncertain