[Illinois, USA] Tournament Interest #2

As well, the standard tournament will be followed by a limited tournament where most 4D and Zero-G synchromes are banned.
does the event have a thread?
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry that the event thread isn't up yet. Between a wedding, a death, and more homework than I bargained for, not to mention cross country, I've been exceptionally busy. This is not to say the tournament will be cancelled. Postponed, possibly. If it were to happen this Sunday, there would be no prizes, as I'm very low on money at the moment, and I just checked my local Toys R Us, which was barren. Additionally, the whole thing would be very last second, as I may not know if I can host until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Would October 12th still work for everyone?

I'd just like to apologise for the inconvenience.
thats ok, but October 12th is a no go for me.
same here, my dad is running the marathon and I have to volunteer.
I mean, if people can still make it on the 5th, I can try. However, there probably wouldn't be prizes.
lets not rush it i'd rather wait for everyone to be prepared it will go alot better especially since you need to get a thread up and stuff in 4 days
If you could move it closer to the actual city, it would make it a lot easier for me to come.
Sorry, that's the only place I can host it, especially since the city is a good drive from me.
Sorry I wasn't able to log on for a while people..... Were there any changes with the tournament cause I'm ready...

just letting everyone know I was spongebobfan123 I am now 123masterblader.... same as my youtube channel name

I have one more question and I will shut my mouth for once. How long is the tournament going to be and do I need to bring anything for anyone? Prizes, snacks, Money if anyone needs the 5 dollars to enter?

~love 123MASTERBLADER

Have a nice day to all
(Oct. 03, 2014  1:21 AM)123MASTERBLADER Wrote: Sorry I wasn't able to log on for a while people..... Were there any changes with the tournament cause I'm ready...

just letting everyone know I was spongebobfan123 I am now 123masterblader.... same as my youtube channel name

I have one more question and I will shut my mouth for once. How long is the tournament going to be and do I need to bring anything for anyone? Prizes, snacks, Money if anyone needs the 5 dollars to enter?

~love 123MASTERBLADER

Have a nice day to all
Spam?
I'm ready and I'm on my way to the tournament Grin
Uh, what? The tournament was never confirmed, I thought I made that clear...
Yes, seriously you always have to wait for a tournament to have a topic in the Official Events forum, otherwise the event :

- might not even take place because that usually means that not enough people have confirmed their attendance;
- you might be going to meet up with people we cannot advise you to meet, whether they are amateurs to host or simply dangerous for kids, who knows;
- the date or location might not be fine with everyone yet.

This is a multi-dimensional website : you really have to take into account all of our forums.
I was there Unhappy Nobody was there Crying I just read the message me and my friend feel stupid
(Oct. 05, 2014  11:38 PM)123MASTERBLADER Wrote: I was there Nobody was there

Probably because you misinterpreted Dual's post:

Dual Wrote:I mean, if people can still make it on the 5th, I can try. However, there probably wouldn't be prizes.

He said he can try for today, it was never confirmed by him, at all.
Thank you for telling me when are we having the tournament? October 12th or 19th would work great.
(Oct. 05, 2014  4:55 PM)123MASTERBLADER Wrote: I'm ready and I'm on my way to the tournament Grin

I cringed so hard...anyway what days work for everyone?
Anything can work for me.... I have no life and no plans except on the 18th My school has a field trip to Six flags.
Guys when are we having the tournament?
Ok guys, I've been really busy and short on money, so I can't host, but if anyone wants to host, I could help them out (if they're new). So if anyone wants to start planning, I'm up for it.
Due to complicated circumstances, i cannot host, but would love to participate. Im already getting fired up!
The circumstances seem to have uncomplicated themselves thanks to some help from dual, and I believe I will be able to host. I am thinking a weekend in December, so it can line up with the anniversary and any possible scavenger hunt things if they do that again. If you think you might be able to come sometime in December, let me know, as I am trying to gauge interest so I know I should buy prizes.
Sounds good, and I could help you out if need be.
If you can get it South of Chicago I could probably make it.