[Illinois, USA] Tournament Interest #2

Okay, so you're a maybe then? If so, then here's what we have so far:

Confirmed:
Dual
Scout25

Maybe:
Omniparadox

Remember, we only need seven people, thanks to the new rule change. If we could revive Illinois, this would be a great event to start that revival!
Great! Would you be interested in attending the event we're planning?
Well it really depends on the date and time tbh
The dates are in the second to top post on this page. As for the time, it'd probably start around 12:00-1:00 pm.
I told you in pm that for me a Saturday would be the best

The only question I have is are we using the metal maters bey
Oh, I forgot Scout only listed Sunday's, my bad. Is there a specific date that would work for you?

And we're trying to see if this can be a Beyblade Burst tournament, but if not, it'll either be Standard or Limited format.
I'd be down for the July 25th weekend. I can try to invite some friends too.
Alright, great, we might be getting somewhere here! How many friends would you be able to bring?
I know two who might be interested, but most of my friends don't beyblade anymore so it's a bit early to tell.
Alright, so here's the list we have so far:

Confirmed:
Dual
Scout25
Ballistic
Dark Kerbecs

Maybe:
2 of Ballistic's friends
Omniparadox

(Assuming the tournament would be on the 25th)
If the maybes could be confirmed, we'd be sorted.
(Jun. 24, 2015  11:50 PM)Dual Wrote: Alright, so here's the list we have so far:

Confirmed:
Dual
Scout25
Ballistic
Dark Kerbecs

Maybe:
2 of Ballistic's friends
Omniparadox

(Assuming the tournament would be on the 25th)
If the maybes could be confirmed, we'd be sorted.
oh my bad I still have to ask my mom and dad and also I might have a friends come if I do come...land also I need a confirmed date
Well if you can make it on the 25th, then it would be the 25th.
Alright, we couldn't get enough people for the last tournament, but maybe we can reignite a few spirits now that Beyblade burst is out. I became disinterested in Beyblade for awhile, but since my Burst beyblades came in, I've been back into the swing of things. Now I understand if you don't want to buy Burst beyblades. If that's the case for enough people, we can just do standard or limited, but a burst tournament would be great, and depending on when it is, I will be able to lend out at least one Beyblade.

Anyway, we should try to get a tournament in before the old Chicago cold comes sweeping in, because we all know what it's like to battle when we can't feel our fingers and toes. So as usual, Sunday's work best for me, but Saturday is still open, if need be.
I would love a burst tournament, but I have to either save up enough money in time or hope someone gives me some for Christmas. I may be able to join a standard or limited before the cold comes in.
Like I said, if need be I could probably lend at least one beyblade.
I would be interested in a burst tournament. I haven't been on this site in like over a year, but I came back because of burst being a thing. Does anyone have a burst stadium?
Hey, so I've become interested in beyblade again. I was just going to throw the idea of a Burst tournament out there and see if anyone would be interested. I do not have a Burst stadium yet, but I'm going to try and get one. I doubt anyone else has one, but if you do, tell me please.

So I'm not sure if anyone in Illinois is even active anymore, but I'd like to have a tournament before I go off to college, if possible.
Cool, it would be great to see Illinois become active again. You should try tagging and emailing a few of the people who replied to this thread 'recently'.
Thanks, I'll do that.

@[Snoop Dog MS] @[123MASTERBLADER] @[Wienermeister] @[earthkerbecs123] @[PhantomFox27] @[Dark Kerbecs] @[Bularieleone] @[Ballistic] @[Scout25]
I live in Carbondale/Southern Illinois area. Smile
I think I may have an idea! Is anyone going to Anime Central in Rosemont, IL that weekend in May? I think it's like May 20-22nd? Maybe we could have a tournament there? I'm planning on going. Maybe a MFB and HMS tournament? I has no Burst yet :c
(Mar. 28, 2016  6:04 PM)sharkee9 Wrote: I think I may have an idea! Is anyone going to Anime Central in Rosemont, IL that weekend in May? I think it's like May 20-22nd? Maybe we could have a tournament there? I'm planning on going. Maybe a MFB and HMS tournament? I has no Burst yet :c

HMS would be a pretty bad format (very few people can play it), but MFB might work. If someone's interested in working with the convention itself we could reach out to them.
(Mar. 28, 2016  6:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2016  6:04 PM)sharkee9 Wrote: I think I may have an idea! Is anyone going to Anime Central in Rosemont, IL that weekend in May? I think it's like May 20-22nd? Maybe we could have a tournament there? I'm planning on going. Maybe a MFB and HMS tournament? I has no Burst yet :c

HMS would be a pretty bad format (very few people can play it), but MFB might work. If someone's interested in working with the convention itself we could reach out to them.
Yeah i wasn't sure. Their website is www.acen.org i think. Smile
Just lettin' you guys know if you still want to go to anime central 2016, registration costs just went up to $70 and can no longer be mailed to you. You will have to pick-up your badge from the front desk (and probably stand in line).

But if you're not attending the con and still want to battle in Rosemont area, please let me know!

Edit: Maybe we could have another tournament in Niles??