[Illinois, USA] Tournament Interest #2

That's good for me just can't be early morning so
i dont have any problems with a sunday
Im back boyyy, tourney time
I'm also back, tourney time
That's great! Right now, Sundays around 12 is when I'm free.
I live in Illinois I would like to attend a tournament when will there be a tournament in Chicago land Illinois.
We've been trying to get one going, and if you could come, we'd be one away from being able to host. The tournament would be in Niles, which is close to Chicago.
Sorry to double post, but I think we have enough or a tourney. A big thanks to Ultimateorion for finding people.

If your name is on this list and you aren't confirmed, tell me.

Confirmed:
Dual
Scout25
Spongebobfan123
Earthkerbecs123
Phantomfox27
Dark Kerbecs
Dark Kerbec's brother
Spongebobfan123's friend
For what date exactly?
It was just a general Sunday at 12, so now we have to decide which Sunday.
how about October 5th. that gives us some breathing room
That should work.
Since we have time before then I should be able to go. you can put me down.
About the tournament I think we should have on September 21 which would be a perfect day for me since I have no plans that day if that is alight with you guys. But the only thing I am wondering is where will we meet at? Will the be any prizes or is it just for fun?
I've mentioned multiple times it will be at Oak Park, Niles. If my stores decide to stock up on legends, I'll get prizes, but if not, all they have are beywarriors.
If you guys can make it worth the trip (namely more than one tournament, interesting prizes, and copies of every part I like that I can borrow) I've found a reasonably cheap way to get up here.
More than one tournament in one day? We could try that, but it's up to the rest of the members. Also, like I said, my local toy stores have been sold out, and I'm not really sure what to get from eBay that wouldn't be more money than I can spend. As for parts, I think between Scout25 and I, we'd probably have you covered.
It would be great if you could make it, though.

Also, for all the confirmed attendees, would another tournament right after the first work for you guys? If so, what format would you want both tournaments to be?
we could do regular then teams, or standard then limited.
ya a regular and limited sounds good because i have a lot of non limited stuff that i spent alot of money on over the past few years and i have never battled with any of them. Also september 21st doesn't work for me i think we should stick with october 5th
Awesome guys Tongue_out October 5 works out greatly it is 3 days before my birthday so my parents taking me to the tournament would be the best early birthday presents ever. I have 3 awesome combos and im sticking with them. They are not ZeroG thoe. If you guys need help with combos I have alot of cool combos
We aren't doing Zero-G. It seems general agreement is standard then limited.

I just have to ask my mom, and I'll put up the thread.
alright that worked out really well
In the standard tournament we are doing is there going to be zero g combos allowed or can we just ban them 100% since it is sooooo over powered.......
(Sep. 18, 2014  12:54 AM)spongebobfan123 Wrote: In the standard tournament we are doing is there going to be zero g combos allowed or can we just ban them 100% since it is sooooo over powered.......

Hello,

There are a few 4D Metal Wheels (before Zero-G) that are extremely competitive even in the presence of Zero-G customizations. It is also not every Synchrom that can defeat everything previous easily. I encourage you to read this thread that lists the top-tier combinations :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...d-7-1-2014

You can also be glad to know that Hasbro has released Zero-G Beyblades vastly in North America, so you can easily regarnish your collection even right on this day.