[Illinois, USA] Tournament Interest #2

Unfortunately, since neither of us have licences yet, we're bound to our parents, who won't drive us very far for a tournament, plus the only sure location we have is in Niles.
correct, I am proposing this tournament for Oak Park, where we have held successful events in the past.

So as of right now only Dual and I?
Guys whatever you find to be best I will more than likely come if my girlfriend doesn't scream at me for coming. So you guys pick the dates and check its entirely up to you...
It has been over a few months now... and I really would like to go to a tournament so arewe going to have it or what?
We're trying, but we need 8 people, which we don't have...
why does this take so long we have enough people we've been trying to put these things together for years
Um, you're very misinformed.

1. We have had multiple tournaments throughout past couple of years.
2. We most certainly do not have enough people, and I don't know why you think we do.
well me and my friend would like to go so that's 2 people
And Scout25, Facade, and me. That's only 5.
If anyone will be in the New England area or thinks they may be able to during the month of July, please send me a PM or post.

Planning something (hopefully) big.
hi
so im back
Might want to host one last event to sell my beys and to get to know everyone again.
(May. 26, 2015  10:35 PM)Snoop Dog MS Wrote: hi
so im back
Might want to host one last event to sell my beys and to get to know everyone again.
Is it possible for you to come down to Indiana? I want to host a Beyblade Burst tourney so you could get some new Beys as well. How about it?
i doubt i can
its just one last event for me ok
bump
(May. 27, 2015  10:20 PM)Snoop Dog MS Wrote: bump

You cannot 'bump' topics outside of the Bey Marketplace forum ...
Oh, thanks Kai-v.
I've been gone a long time, oops.
Dual and I are both interested in co-hosting a Beyblade burst event in the usual spot,
(oak park, the park not the town in niles zip code 60714
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Oak+Pa...b928127b43).

Please let us know is you're interested in attending.

Possible weekends would be June 20th weekend, 27th weekend, July 18th weekend, and July 25th weekend. Both Saturday and Sunday are open for us.

Edit: I missed the part where it said that its started July 18th so the only two weekends we'd be available to do Beylade Burst events are the weekends of July 18th and 25th open, maybe we will even be one of the first events if we host it the weekend of the 18th! Also, if enough people let us know are open on the earlier weekends before beyblade burst begins, I'm sure we could try to host a standard event as well.
(Jun. 03, 2015  9:23 PM)Scout25 Wrote: Dual and I are both interested in co-hosting a Beyblade burst event in the usual spot, (oak park, the park not the town in niles zip code 60714). Please let us know is you're interested in attending.

Possible weekends would be June 20th weekend, 27th weekend, July 18th weekend, and July 25th weekend. Both Saturday and Sunday are open for us.

I think you will have to tag a few people, to get their attention after so long. However, I really hope you guys are indeed able to host a tournament, it would be great.
I'll tag a couple Illinois bladers here: @[Snoop Dog MS] @[123MASTERBLADER] @[facade] @[earthkerbecs123] @[PhantomFox27] @[Dark Kerbecs] @[Bularieleone]
(Still trying to get this tagging thing down, gimme a second.
Edit: Alright, done. Remember, if this turns out to be a Burst event, only the first seven get to keep the beyblades given out.
Ah, we do not know however if we can afford to get Beyblade Burst products for every region who asks. If you guys can get a significant amount of confirmed participants, we can definitely consider it though.
Where would this beybattle be exactly?
Like Scout25 said, we will be at Oak Park in Niles.
And Kai-V, all, I see, well hopefully we can get enough participants, haha.
Hn....IDK if I'll be able to join I'd have too see when it'll be
Well, scout25 listed some possible dates a few posts above, so you could look there to get an idea of when the tournament might be.
Yeah it's fundamental too read XD

Yet I think those dates could work I'd just have to see about a ride