Hi from Toronto

Hi guys,

My name is Suntail Hawk. A youth worker here in Toronto. My clients got me hooked on beyblades. I am 25 and feeling kinda odd about it. Hope I am not too old to start. And hopefully I am not alone here in Toronto....

Suntail
Welcome to WBO don't wory i live there to so does my friend Glen CG and Samma my sisture PM us for any queston for beyblades were always there to help.Smile
Welcome! Trust me u r nowhere near to old compared to the people on this site and u live in Toronto tournaments will come flooding in for u bro
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
Welcome to the WBO! Have a great time and enjoy!
Hey, nice to meet you. And don't feel odd about it! We've got a lot of players around that age here as well. Hopefully you can pop into the Toronto tournament scene once in a while!

Just keep checking this forum for local events:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Official-Events

And welcome Grin
Welcome to the WBO!

You're definitely not alone here in Toronto. Keep an eye out for information about upcoming Toronto tournaments. We try to host at least one every month (except maybe in January), and we're always happy to see new people join us. Smile
Thank you for welcome. You guys are awesome! I will be PM-ing some of you guys for sure cuz I got lots to learn Wink