Hello I'm new to this site

I used to play beyblade when I was younger with my brother but stopped cause we didn't have anyone else to play with then recently I saw some of them at the store and nostalgia hit me and we are playing again I really want to play new people thats why I decided to join this website if you guys have any tips for good beyblades feel free to tell me cause I know nothing really about the new ones i bought elctro Pegasus and the stealth drago energy drain yesterday thanks in adva[/size]nce Lips_sealed
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
Same here I just started like two days ago good luck and btw check out my youtube channel 7rode123
Have a good time and PM me if you need anything I'm always around.
Welcome to the WBO! Read the rules, and you'll be fine. You love it here.
Hey!Welcome to the WBO!Hope you have fun here!
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization, Enjoy your time !
Hi!!!Welcome,hope you have a goood time!!!

Welcome have fun and read pm.
It's great to have a new blader here!I really hope you have fun here!
Hello, welcome to the World Beyblade Organization. There are a lot of cool things to do, if you need help with anything, feel free ask me. Also don't forget to read the PM from Kai-V, and make sure you follow all the rules. Grin
Welcome thedillon123 To WBO Have Fun Smile
Hello and Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy your time here!

And hopefully your time here will last a lifetime!
Welcome to the WBO. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a great resource for new bladers. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. I'm always around.
Welcome. To the who and when getting new bey have. Someone advise you on your choice if you want
Hi welcome to the WBO hope you enjoy this site
Hey!Welcome to the WBO!Hope you have fun here!
thanks guys its cool to see the people here are friendly im stoked to go to my first tournament but not till i get a really good beyblade mix i convinced my younger brother and a friend of mine to get back into it so we will practice a bunch