Girago Genbull E230MB

Girago Genbull E230MB

Hey guys! Smile Now that I've finally gotten a decent rubber attack bottom and a good launcher on my hands, welcome to my 10th testing thread! DOUBLE DIGITS!!! W00T W00T! XD

Aaaaaanywho, hope you like it! Joyful_3

The concept:

The launch:

Parts choice:

Testing videos:

Tests:

Counters:

This combo is pretty versatile against right-spin combos, and it's a really fun, interesting combo to use if you like to literally grind your opponent into submission. Tongue_out It has its advantages over certain conventional stamina types, and although it does, like all combos, have its disadvantages, I'd say that, if you know the launch right, this would be a cool pick during a stalling clause. Wink

Thanks for reading! Grin
I can test this tomorrow, any test requests?
I <3 your tests!

Love, love, love the combo, it KILLS stamina types! Great combo, gave me an idea for next tourney Wink
(Sep. 21, 2013  3:17 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: I can test this tomorrow, any test requests?

YES!!!! Vs. Balro with a benchmark would be amazing. Smile
No! I knew someone would get this like me! FYI, if you use it at LakeSide BeyBattles, guess who has two Wyvangs!(that guy over on that building in that ice cream banana.) Anywho... great combo theblackdragon! As usual...
Great job, once again!
I actually didn't think that you were going to come up with a new combo in a while. Um, I don't think that your vid is workin
Yah... Youtube has me on a "queue" or something... there's a bunch of videos that need to be processed before it'll come on. It should be up soon, definitely by tomorrow if not in the next few hours/minutes.

Yah, coming up with new stuff took a while. XD Someone needs to release new parts.
Cool combo!! Nice tests!!Grin
Video works now!!! Geez, youtube's gotta up their processing speed a little... XD
For anybody that hates te fact that theblackdragon lost his audio recorder XD, simply put on The Silence of the Lambs theme.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I NEEDED A FREAKING GIRAGO.
FOR THIS EXACT COMBO! JBUFGEWSDUF EASIHDRFIOWEGRWEI *Rage ensues*
Anywho, I love MB but when Wyvang came out... I became scared to use MB on tall heights XD
BTW, check my /Genbull/ testing thread, video is up.
Hasbro will most likely come out with it in Thief Girago WA130HF
Nice tests theblackdragon Smile of course I was the first to know via PM XD
Nice Job! :-)
Can you test this against Gryph Gryph E230BSF?
Also I think BSF would be a good substitute for MB.
Can't do these tests anymore since a certain person didn't come, sorry
I'm not surprised this combo does well. In fact, I was experimenting with a similar combo a few months ago, Wyvang Wyvang E230 MB, but it got decimated by attack, so I didn't post about it. Nice work theblackdragon, seems like an excellent combo. Smile
I will be able to do tests in two to three weeks.
Great, someone found out how to best use E230 as a destabilizer! I've been experimenting with this kind of thing for a while, but I don't have Genbull, Girago, or MB DJ - Sad.
Now that I think of it, I would rather choose Genbull Dragooon and this combo. Sorry, theblackdragon, but to me, this combo while versatile is a tad bit weak.
How exactly is this combo weak? The results against Dragooon and Attack werent surprising, Dragooon wont help this.
(Sep. 24, 2013  12:18 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: How exactly is this combo weak? The results against Dragooon and Attack werent surprising, Dragooon wont help this.

To me, if a combo goes dead because of a simple difference in launch, then this combo is weak. That's just me, I mean, I'm still new to beyblade(not really), but ya know...
(Sep. 21, 2013  3:07 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: Any right-spin combo TH195- in height will simply be destabilized by E230 with a normal launch, and will stop spinning with no problem as long as your launch is fast and level.

In case you missed this... I would say that general superiority over 195- heights (aka 80% of the metagame) with a normal launch is pretty good.
(Sep. 24, 2013  12:23 AM)Striker Phantom Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2013  12:18 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: How exactly is this combo weak? The results against Dragooon and Attack werent surprising, Dragooon wont help this.

To me, if a combo goes dead because of a simple difference in launch, then this combo is weak. That's just me, I mean, I'm still new to beyblade(not really), but ya know...

Technically, if you find it weak because of a launch difference, that means you're weak, or have little skill. You aren't going to launch MS-F Wyvang^2 AD145 R2F into a tornado stall are you? Or bank with a stamina combo?
This is a splendid combo @theblackdragon. Good job again
(Sep. 24, 2013  1:39 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2013  12:23 AM)Striker Phantom Wrote:

Technically, if you find it weak because of a launch difference, that means you're weak, or have little skill. You aren't going to launch MS-F Wyvang^2 AD145 R2F into a tornado stall are you? Or bank with a stamina combo?
This is a splendid combo @theblackdragon. Good job again

If you must know, I don't have a BB-10 and no exact equipment, so excuse me for being "weak".
Hey, guys, nobody's "weak" okay... some people don't like the combo, other people do.