General GFX Thread

The First One Is Too Simple For The Other On Text Does Not Match Well Border Is Not Needed Focal Point Cannot Be Seen
Cnc my sig please
Ahem, first off, you did the cubism thing again. Uhmm, the bey is literally too big. I Couldn't see the cubism because of that.
nice work. No.one like your sig nice. The Flash isn't looking good. but the size of beyblade is good and also zero is looking good..
[Image: Contest.jpg]
CNC please?
(Sep. 09, 2012  2:50 PM)n0.oNe Wrote: Cnc my sig please
Here I go I am giving CNC after a long break....
1)That Lightning effect isn't good.(in my opinion)
2)Dont use a big border it ruins the sig.(Although u dont need the border if u need one just stick to 1 px)
3)If u really wanna improve in sig makin Dont use many renders ,many focal points make the sig distract(Its okay if it is a sig request from other people).
4)Background seems pretty plain u need to work on background.
5)Follow some tutorials So u can improve very much..U must learn many things such as render placement,focal point,Lightning effect, and mainly Flow!

Sorry for Giving a long description

hey hey please focus cnc my images i posted on 184 page. You are good in cnc..
Just something I threw together using an old tutorial I made awhile ago. I felt like using the Archer Gargole render I had, so yeah, this came about:

[Image: archer_gargole_tag_by_simplydaft-d5ebiut.png]

I'll probably be putting this in the 'Free Graphics' thread eventually in the possibility someone would want to use this.
(Sep. 09, 2012  10:46 AM)BattleLion Wrote: [Image: UUOIO.png] This is for NaLi

Thanks for inviting me to cnc on ur work!
Here I go
1)No blending at all and u should have smudged the left side of the render Tongue_out
2)The Border! It doesnt Even required to the sig.
3)No Flow
4)Render is too Big...

About Your Current Signature:
1)No blending again....
2)No Flow
3)Dont put the text unless you are Pro(I still remember this word that NoXthing and BP said this to me and I am saying this 2 u)
(Sep. 09, 2012  10:46 AM)BattleLion Wrote: [Image: UUOIO.png] This is for NaLi
It has none of the fundamentals of a signature. No flow, depth blending or lighting.

You should at least have one of them, the render is too big and the border shouldn't be there.

Sorry if I sound mean, i just want you too improve.
I Did Not Get Proper CnC For My Sig Can Someone CnC It
How do i reduce the size of renders?
I made this for my friend, who is really a duck!I know, it was complicated to get the text all fitted while keeping the text that font. CnC?

[Image: VOtj1.jpg]
Does anyone know how i reduce the size of my renders?
In photoshop, You press Ctrl-T and holding Shift while dragging down the corner/s
In gimp. You have to go to layer then click scale layer and then you can reduce size. I am on mobile that is why i cant give you more detail
Will anyybody CNc mine please?
Your sig? Wasn't that made by Insomniac though?
(Sep. 10, 2012  8:26 PM)Anchor Wrote: Your sig? Wasn't that made by Insomniac though?

I think she means this one. Wink
(Sep. 09, 2012  4:20 PM)TakanosukeGryph Wrote: [Image: Contest.jpg]
CNC please?

Hurr durr, anyways, I dun like the effect you probably used in lunapic. Umm, where exactly is the background? Anyways, I can give a full CnC if you posted it without the effect.
People should realise that you cannot simply use one of the Photoshop features and leave it to that.
CnC?
[Image: NEWKITAISIG.png]
The render doesn't blend with the background at all. Your render needs some improvement as well.
Wow, I just realized, in the time I've been working with Gimp... I've never posted here.
I guess I will now.
WHOOO! Carppy sig bashing time! Grin

[Image: SpainSig1.png]

Cnc?
(Oh, fyi, "Nunca Olvides" means "Never Forget" in English.)
(Another fyi, please don't bash too hard. I know it kinda sucks.)
There is no balance in the signature, there are white remains around the character, and the background itself is overly simplistic, and gathered all on one horizontal line.