General GFX Thread

The images don't show :\
(Dec. 24, 2014  4:32 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: The images don't show :\

[Image: Screenshot_2014_12_23_22_39_46.png]
Might not look the same, opposed to up close.
Do you have that Selena one without the text? Vargas looks awesome. Cool
No but I'll make it.

Off topic: You play Brave Frontier too?
(Dec. 24, 2014  4:42 AM)Ken Wrote: No but I'll make it.

Off topic: You play Brave Frontier too?

Awesome, thanks. Wanna make it my lock screen cover.

Off topic answer: Y to the e to the s to the !
Darn wish you would've told me before I resized it for a sig. Tongue_out

PM me what size you want it.
(Dec. 24, 2014  4:38 AM)Ken Wrote:

Could you make a Kajah,Sir Sancus Xenon,Sky God Falma and Holy Thunder Eze,i will love you forever
(Dec. 24, 2014  5:00 AM)Tsuna` Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2014  4:38 AM)Ken Wrote:

Could you make a Kajah,Sir Sancus Xenon,Sky God Falma and Holy Thunder Eze,i will love you forever
OMFG YOU PLAY IT TOO!?!

I will make them right now! Grin I'll pm them to you!
Oi! Hands off my Ken people! He's mine! *growls*

Keep up the great work Ken! They look stunning! Smile
You added the background?

That's actually really good O_#
(Dec. 24, 2014  5:10 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: You added the background?

I added some affects and focal and junk to spiff it up. I just added stuff that looked cool. XD
Use spoilers guys. Wink

Yeah those look great Ken.
(Dec. 24, 2014  5:13 AM)Ken Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2014  5:10 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: You added the background?

I added some affects and focal and junk to spiff it up. I just added stuff that looked cool. XD

If you found that online and the background was added by someone else, you might want to stop using it. The mods warn peeps for uses unsourced fanart.
Do they need editing, though?

No it was/were one of those default backgrounds. XD LOL.
Oh, ok. Cool Smile.
(Dec. 25, 2014  1:08 AM)Makashima Wrote: Cnc on these would be gladly appreciated. Smile

With text:

Without text:
Looks nice! Maybe change the text to something different
The text ruins the composition of the entire piece.

Your render seems slightly distorted, and also is centrally placed. By a general rule of thumb you want to have renders placed on the thirds of the canvas. The effects seem to overpower the render as well, and it seems too sharp and pixelated in a few points. There's a lack of depth in the tag, and flow is not very clearly defined. Blending isn't very clear, as although you do make the render appear to be integrated with the background and effects, the colors clash and do not blend.

It's a good effort, keep at it Joyful_3

How are these?
I think you blurred out the background in the focus too much. It may have worked on a brioghter background on the first one, but not on the others.
Low quality renders, over blurred effects, unreadable over-fancy text. I suggest you got to a GFX forum or Deviantart and read tutorials on tag/signature making.
(Dec. 27, 2014  8:03 AM)Kujikato Wrote: Low quality renders, over blurred effects, unreadable over-fancy text. I suggest you got to a GFX forum or Deviantart and read tutorials on tag/signature making.

I would prefer www.sigtutorials.com
(Dec. 27, 2014  11:18 AM)Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2014  8:03 AM)Kujikato Wrote: Low quality renders, over blurred effects, unreadable over-fancy text. I suggest you got to a GFX forum or Deviantart and read tutorials on tag/signature making.

I would prefer www.sigtutorials.com

Whatever floats your boat m8 Smile
(Dec. 25, 2014  8:51 AM)Kujikato Wrote: The text ruins the composition of the entire piece.

Your render seems slightly distorted, and also is centrally placed. By a general rule of thumb you want to have renders placed on the thirds of the canvas. The effects seem to overpower the render as well, and it seems too sharp and pixelated in a few points. There's a lack of depth in the tag, and flow is not very clearly defined. Blending isn't very clear, as although you do make the render appear to be integrated with the background and effects, the colors clash and do not blend.

It's a good effort, keep at it Joyful_3
Thank you! I really appreciate your feedback.

I will try to work on those errors and hopefully by the time I post in here again they can be fixed. Smile
So uhm, I felt rusty getting back to making signatures... How did I do?

Sig is in my Sig.

Edit: These Faces making my whole sig look really plain bad.