GFX Tournament ! [BLOCKS POSTED]

UPDATES:

[20/12/2014]Information for round one is posted here.

GFX Championships - REVAMPED

Remember when we had full-fledged graphics tournaments with rounds like this and this. Ones that didn't flop? Ones that were intense and took weeks to complete? Ones where people didn't drop out or give up? Ones that truly brought out everyone's competitive edge? Yeah, those ones.

We're going to have another one. And I will make it work to the bitter end or so help me.

How it Works

Depending on the number of entrants, you will be split into x amount of blocks containing x amount of people. From those blocks (through public voting) only x amount of people will advance. Once we have those advancers, they will be split once again into x amount of blocks with x amount of people. We keep the cycle going until the number dwindles down into the top three competitors.

And then the final voting begins to announce one winner and runner-ups. Don't worry if it is confusing, you will come to understand the process as the tournament progresses. We won't start for a week, so that allows everyone to complete their final week of school and then the competition starts. Please enter! The more - the merrier!

Rules:
  1. Entries should follow the theme specified.
  2. Entries should not surpass the specified size limit (if any).
  3. Entries should not be ripped off of other sites or users.
  4. Entries should be on time. If late, disqualification may occur.
  5. More rules may be added.

Just post here if you want to enter. You may also post theme suggestions in this thread, but they wont necessarily be used. Sign ups are open for a week after the posting of this thread.

Spots: [FULL]
  1. Ocean
  2. des!re
  3. Spectral
  4. Angry F
  5. Ken'
  6. BURGER KING
  7. "Kirito"
  8. Shido
  9. Echizen
  10. Time
  11. Cup
  12. Kujikato
  13. username2130
  14. Carefree

Disclaimer: Format and rules are subject to change.
I wanna join!
I shalleth joineth.
(Dec. 14, 2014  7:48 PM)des!re Wrote: I shalleth joineth.
Eee You know it

Imma join as well
I will join, too!
Enter me or be disentegrated. I hope I get into an easy block.
Count me in.
Of course, I'm in! Smile
I'm game
Well, I am very sad about my past (closed) tournament anyways, I'll Join
Great!! You all have been added Smile

Five days left to enter!
Asides from Beyblade, this is one of the reasons I joined. Been lurking as a guest and found this one day. Cool

Hit me up please!
HERRO. Sign me up Grin
Theme Suggestion
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suggestion Wrote:I think that the first theme should be "Dragons"
I'll enter if there is still room.
Sweet! This list just keeps getting better. We should be starting soon, with the first theme being released Saturday morning. Keep the theme suggestions coming!
Theme Suggestion

Favourite Card from a TCG
Oh, also to clarify, your number on the participant list does not mean anything. I will be using a random number generator software to make groups and assign different themes to each of them. So your groups are all chosen at random! What fun!

I decided to "drop out" because I will have to be focused on organizing this competition as well as some other things.

Everyone else interested, please confirm that you are on the list and if I missed your post, just remind me!
Theme suggestion: Food. Heh? Heh? Pretty unusual, right?
Theme suggestion: Planets. Because they are awesome and creative. Cool
Theme Suggestion: Transform the Render

If you meant an actual subject then... your fav. anime character.
Transforming the render?

That'll be actually hard to be honest, you'll be bordering into the very threshold of photo manipulation, which is insanely hard (I've tried and failed miserably).

Theme Suggestion: Inverted Colors
Okay! Sign ups are over! Theme will be released tomorrow around 5PM EST.

*themes and teams
Oh shoot, I went to sleep at five and forgot to sign up. May I still, please?

EDIT: ありがとうございます。