GFX Tournament ! [BLOCKS POSTED]

ROSTER

Only five (5) people from each block will be advancing to the next round. Two (2) people from each block will be eliminated.

This means that in total, ten (10) people will be advancing to the next round in total. Four (4) people will not make it to the next round.

Look up your number on the participant list and then see what team you correspond to. What I did was I generated random numbers from 1-14 and the first seven that came out, formed block A while the last seven, formed block B.

Themes

Block A: Beyblade - Old School (limited to: plastic generation, V-Force, G-Revolution)

Block B: Beyblade - New Era (limited to: Metal Fight, Metal Masters, Metal Fury, Shogun Steel)

Rules and Guidelines
  1. The size should be 500px (width) and 200px (height). Nothing under or over.
  2. The deadline to submit is Saturday, December 27th, 2014 @ 11:59 PM EST
  3. Do not use fanart, even if you source it.
  4. You may use the manga, anime, or movies from the indicated seasons.
  5. You may use the characters, the beyblades, stadiums, etc ... but only from the assigned seasons.
  6. ENTRIES MUST BE ANONYMOUS - this means that you cannot put your name, initials, or anything else that gives away your identity on the signature.
  7. Private message me your entries, if you post them on the site before winners are announced and the round is officially declared over, you are disqualified.
  8. Any questions should be posted here in this thread.
  9. Winners will be chosen by public voting (the top five scorers will advance).
  10. No animations in your graphics.
  11. Best of luck!

Note: If you have changed your username from now to the next round, I will still be going by the names posted here in the image. I will only update names in the fresh set of teams/blocks.
I got Kuji, Shido and Angry in my block?! Oh well...

I will still participate Grin
Good luck to everyone! (I don't know anything about plastics, so I better get researching)
Just do your best, you won't know until you try!
Emerheng Beyblade renders. I miss them so much.

This is actually gonna be hard considering I've been moving away from render based work xD

Good luck everyone!
I was going to make it a very general theme (space, nature, etc ...) but I felt like it was way too broad and I sorta wanted to give everyone direction in the preliminary round.
I'd say that I got some pretty good people in terms of GFX in my block, good luck guys!

I'm pretty excited about the theme, as well. Grin
(Dec. 21, 2014  9:48 AM)Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: Can we use animations? like this

No animations.
(Dec. 21, 2014  2:07 PM)sarabscientist Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2014  9:48 AM)Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: Can we use animations? like this

No animations.

I have made my entree and it have a moving beyblade DJ - Shock!, should I have to make another?

That entree was an Effort? on photoshop and I even haven't saved the PSD file Unhappy
You could just save one frame from the animation and use it as the entry. Then you won't need to make a new one.

Oh, you didn't save the PSD? :\. Well darn.
The entree that I've made is the best GFX in terms of long time, sarabscientist can you please allow me us to use animations ?
Technically, you can still open a .GIF file in Photoshop to access its frames... You could turn off a few layers, File>Save As>____.PSD, and save again as a .PNG or .JPEG. Sorry you put so much time into the animation. :\
(Dec. 21, 2014  5:35 PM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: Technically, you can still open a .GIF file in Photoshop to access its frames... You could turn off a few layers, File>Save As>____.PSD, and save again as a .PNG or .JPEG. Sorry you put so much time into the animation. :\

But if I will stop the moving beyblade it will probably ruin the whole product Unhappy
Ill have my entry soon
(Dec. 21, 2014  5:48 PM)Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2014  5:35 PM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: Technically, you can still open a .GIF file in Photoshop to access its frames... You could turn off a few layers, File>Save As>____.PSD, and save again as a .PNG or .JPEG. Sorry you put so much time into the animation. :\

But if I will stop the moving beyblade it will probably ruin the whole product Unhappy
Sarab said no. Just make a new one or don't use the animation Uncertain

(Dec. 20, 2014  9:05 PM)sarabscientist Wrote: Rules and Guidelines
  1. ENTRIES MUST BE ANONYMOUS - this means that you cannot put your name, initials, or anything else that gives away your identity on the signature.

2. Private message me your entries, if you post them on the site before winners are announced and the round is officially declared over, you are disqualified.

You would have been disqualified for a.) posting an entry before the round was declared over and b.) having something that gave away your identity on the signature. Most people don't use animations in their entries so I thought that was a given. Sorry!

End of discussion - you still have more time to make another one. Use your animated work elsewhere, even as your own signature.
Hey, you just take it wrong this is an example, this is not my official entree
In any case, you have to do another entry.

To anyone else, please ask before you proceed with anything if you are unsure.

And the size specification is 500px by 200px. Which looks like this:

[Image: blackbox.gif]

I am strict about the guidelines, so please do not let yourself be disqualified for something so tiny.
I have sent my entry Smile

Anything new I post to my shop is NON-BEYBLADE related, so there is no issue
Furthermore, anything currently there is INVALID for my block. (block a)
It has to be beyblade Renders or anime pics too?
Can we use text which doesn't resemble our identity on the signature? (e.g Kai, Gignka, Max etc.)
(Dec. 22, 2014  8:03 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: It has to be beyblade Renders or anime pics too?

I don't think I understand the question properly but you can use the characters and beyblades from the anime and manga ...

(Dec. 22, 2014  11:25 AM)Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: Can we use text which doesn't resemble our identity on the signature? (e.g Kai, Gignka, Max etc.)

Yes.
(Dec. 22, 2014  9:20 PM)sarabscientist Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2014  11:25 AM)Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: Can we use text which doesn't resemble our identity on the signature? (e.g Kai, Gignka, Max etc.)

Yes.

ENTREE SENT !!, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE Smile Smile Tongue_out_wink Wink
There's still five days left but if everyone gets their entries in before then, we can start the voting and next round earlier!