GFX Championships [Vote Finals!]

We have found evidence that one of the contestants has 2 accounts. We are waiting for an explanation, but if he is found guilty of charge, he's out of the game.

And whoever he is battling now, his opponent might get a Draw score, and Kujikato will enter the game (Not sure about this, though)
So.. Snivy is banned. The Silver Shadow vs the Synthesizer will happen. Me, Synth, Insom and Focus are discussing this. Stay Tuned~
*Brain explosion*
Me vs Viral?!
o_o I. Am. So. Gonna. Lose.
Eh, whatever, I had fun. And a good run.
Let's get this thing started!
Oh, and good luck Viral. Grin
Note: Block C has a update...
3.Synth vs 15.Syco [Black and White Triple Focal (Special Size: max 600x300)]
20.SyTric XZ vs 16.Luck [Megaman Starforce 1/2/3] <<<<<!!!!>>>>>
Kujikato [???] < I might join, still being discussed~
Wait... Am I meant to be against SicTric XZ twice in a row??
Uhhh, Okay hold on a second. I'll be discussing this again.

Sorry for that, never saw that coming...
urgghhh.... Can I just quickly ask what megaman starforce even is??
What is album art? I'm asking because that's my theme and I don't want to waste my time making an entry that is not what your asking for so please tell me quickly.
You know what is an album, right?

Technically just like that, And it's freestyle. Plus, it doesn't really needed to be for a certain band/artist: You can just make your own.
Does it need to be an actual existing album or a made up album of a real artist?
As I said, You either make one yourself for an artist, or make up an artist and make them an album cover.
Okay for my theme it's software, so what can I do for that? Mexamaster I look forward to battling you
EDIT: Never mind Focus answered this.
so round 1 is kuji vs. synth right?
(Nov. 04, 2012  3:23 PM)beybladefoever Wrote: Okay for my theme it's software, so what can I do for that? Mexamaster I look forward to battling you

I already posted that

Focus Wrote:beybladefoever and MexaMaster U need to make a Tag about any one of the software!

So lets take Photoshop for example make a Sig about photoshop! It may be anything about Photoshop!

So yeah like that u can do about any one of the software!

Thanking You!
Yeah! I get to face Tri! Gotta get the smudge tool back out.
Smudging?! Not my best thing, but I'll tri (get it? Cheesy word play)

I hope the deadline is past this upcoming thursday because I don't go back to my dads until Thursday.
So it wouldn't matterif I did,Inazuma Eleven or Pokemon? My programs are back. I re-downloaded them.
Okay, I cleared up the issue.

FINAL BLOCKS
Block A Round 2 Battles (Click to View)

Block B Round 2 Battles (Click to View)

Block C Round 2 Battles (Click to View)

Block D Round 2 Battles (Click to View)

PM Insomnaic. your entries, she'll post the voting threads. She decides the due dates.

Good luck everyone!

And Luck, you're against me, Megaman Starforce 1/2/3 Showdown! Yeah!

LOL Section (Click to View)
(Nov. 05, 2012  12:47 AM)Kujikato Wrote: Okay, I cleared up the issue.

FINAL BLOCKS
Block A Round 2 Battles (Click to View)

Block B Round 2 Battles (Click to View)

Block C Round 2 Battles (Click to View)

Block D Round 2 Battles (Click to View)

PM Insomnaic. your entries, she'll post the voting threads. She decides the due dates.

Good luck everyone!

And Luck, you're against me, Megaman Starforce 1/2/3 Showdown! Yeah!

LOL Section (Click to View)
Hey,I'm against beybladefoever!Cool!He's a worthy opponent indeed~
(Nov. 04, 2012  3:56 PM)Syco Wrote: so round 1 is kuji vs. synth right?

I guess so. Unless we both get the same score for the whole first part, there will be another battle.

I think we decided not to do another battle... IIRC
Well, we MIGHT have a tie-breaker at the end of the battles. Just stay tuned people ~
Kuji, have you contacted Near yet? I am not sure what we can do at this point for his battles ...
Near has been inactive for quite a few days maybe u should give a walkover for his games.
He has his entry done. I'm just waiting for him to follow the rules.

Nonetheless, he's sent it to me, wrong person though. Nvm that, this once i'll let him go.