Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2!

Ok, here it is again- http://imageshack.us/photo/photo/594/img...38421.jpg/
here is my entry
Hope that everyone will like it..Smile
and best of luck to everyone...there are so many awsome entries here!!Smile
(Jul. 23, 2012  1:46 PM)Beyniac Wrote: Ok, here it is again- http://imageshack.us/photo/photo/594/img...38421.jpg/

I was thinking of using a Poison Beafowl for mine too Smile But,I used Wolborg instead.
(Jul. 23, 2012  9:16 PM)batista bomb Wrote: hello, here is my photo, I hope not to be late
put it in a spoiler please.
no spaces in the half boxes
[ spoiler ]
yo
[ /spoiler ]

should work like this
(Jul. 23, 2012  9:29 PM)batista bomb Wrote: I'm sorry, how do I modificareil message?

Click edit its underneath your post
Please ask all of your questions related to the WBO here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Questions-about-the-WBO

Wink
Heres my entry finally, And a little explanation:

Explanation:

good luck to everyone else.
(Jul. 23, 2012  1:46 PM)Beyniac Wrote: Ok, here it is again- http://imageshack.us/photo/photo/594/img...38421.jpg/

I really like this one! Is that wood or rock? I can't tell :\

(Jul. 23, 2012  7:31 PM)Kaizer-V Wrote: Here is my entry :
I hope everyone likes it. Smile
Quite fabulous! جميل

Dat silver hell wheel yo Cute
ok heres mine
http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u463...bridge.jpg
not the best picture ever. Than again I'm not the best blader ever. It's the best one I could think of becides one that's already been done. It's origonal and I enjoy it. I hope you also enjoy, my Bey Bridge.
My inspiration: hope. Because if you use hope, there will always be light at the end of the bridge, you might not make it to the top, but hope's what keeps you trying. Yes, the bey on top probably isn't the best one in the world, but because it tried, drago made it to the top. I seriously suggest that you battle the most you can, have fun, and remember your spirit.
(Jul. 24, 2012  7:17 AM)marcoy Wrote: My entry.

"Who done it?" =)

Bro I love it! Smile
(Jul. 24, 2012  7:17 AM)marcoy Wrote: My entry.

"Who done it?" =)

That's really cute. I think Inguilt will like this one Cute
Okay, well, I hope I'm in time.

The "Title" of my entry is "A Better Matchup". I think the reason should be quite obvious.

I guess it helps that these are my two favourite uncustomized (or mildly customized, in the case of driger s) beyblades.
I know I'm not the only person that was annoyed by Ray dropping Driger S for Driger F, and then Driger V, and then losing his bitbeast to Dunga (for his second bitbeast loss in the show).

Always a fan of "what if...?" I thought I'd use my imagination to answer the question "what if Ray kept Driger S?" I used a 10 Heavy and an MG Core (HMC was G-Rev), though they aren't quite visible, as he still would have upgraded appropriately for V Force. Of course, by this point Driger would not be without his battle scars, so I used my original Driger S (albeit with some new base clips), to exemplify the passing of time.

And then it would've come to the battle with Dunga - I used my mint condition Voltaic Ape as this was his first battle with it.

Of course, Voltaic Ape is a great beyblade, but a well customized Driger S, well, I think we can agree V-Force would have been missing quite a few episodes in the end, haha.

It was also nice to use my two favourite lines, the S and V2 series beyblades, generally regarded as the two best series. I'm very happy with this photograph overall. I was concerned as I overslept, and thus missed the time of day I wanted to take the picture, but I found a nice spot with just the right amount of light to highlight the details, but with enough shade to bring an air of "the old and forgotten" to it.

It's a shame I couldn't upload a larger version as I'm really proud of how well it came out, but that should be sufficient, haha.
Oh, and for what it's worth, yes, Driger S is standing up just fine, it's main contact point and I think the tip of the nose, prop it up against the toppled Voltaic Ape. I was going to use blu-tac, but I wanted to try to do it "for real" first, and managed to get it to work!
And, for once, my odd choice of application angle for the original sticker came in handy - Driger is glaring directly at Voltaic Ape. I only realised I could do that after taking about 20 different shots, but it was too much to pass up, haha.
(Jul. 24, 2012  8:25 AM)th!nk Wrote: Okay, well, I hope I'm in time.

The "Title" of my entry is "A Better Matchup". I think the reason should be quite obvious.

I guess it helps that these are my two favourite uncustomized (or mildly customized, in the case of driger s) beyblades.
I know I'm not the only person that was annoyed by Ray dropping Driger S for Driger F, and then Driger V, and then losing his bitbeast to Dunga (for his second bitbeast loss in the show).

Always a fan of "what if...?" I thought I'd use my imagination to answer the question "what if Ray kept Driger S?" I used a 10 Heavy and an MG Core (HMC was G-Rev), though they aren't quite visible, as he still would have upgraded appropriately for V Force. Of course, by this point Driger would not be without his battle scars, so I used my original Driger S (albeit with some new base clips), to exemplify the passing of time.

And then it would've come to the battle with Dunga - I used my mint condition Voltaic Ape as this was his first battle with it.

Of course, Voltaic Ape is a great beyblade, but a well customized Driger S, well, I think we can agree V-Force would have been missing quite a few episodes in the end, haha.

It was also nice to use my two favourite lines, the S and V2 series beyblades, generally regarded as the two best series. I'm very happy with this photograph overall. I was concerned as I overslept, and thus missed the time of day I wanted to take the picture, but I found a nice spot with just the right amount of light to highlight the details, but with enough shade to bring an air of "the old and forgotten" to it.

It's a shame I couldn't upload a larger version as I'm really proud of how well it came out, but that should be sufficient, haha.
Oh, and for what it's worth, yes, Driger S is standing up just fine, it's main contact point and I think the tip of the nose, prop it up against the toppled Voltaic Ape. I was going to use blu-tac, but I wanted to try to do it "for real" first, and managed to get it to work!
And, for once, my odd choice of application angle for the original sticker came in handy - Driger is glaring directly at Voltaic Ape. I only realised I could do that after taking about 20 different shots, but it was too much to pass up, haha.

That is amazing Smile My favorite thing about it would be Driger's condition because it looks like it comes from the anime after battle and the idea was creative. Well done!
nice photos every one and shouldn't kai-v tell us who the winner is now?
(Jul. 24, 2012  8:36 AM)JINX Wrote: can some one cnc mine?

Lips_sealed

(Jul. 13, 2012  5:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
  • Post your entries in this thread! (You can also talk about the contest, ideas, or whatever in this thread as well!) However, you cannot post drafts of your entry and ask for feedback!
@Shaman-R
Thanks very much, I'm glad someone liked it, haha. It was nice to have a cohesive theme for my two favourite spinning tops, old and new Smile

(Jul. 24, 2012  8:36 AM)JINX Wrote: nice photos every one and shouldn't kai-v tell us who the winner is now?

The contest isn't even over yet... You're using the wrong time zone...

Nocto hasn't even entered yet...
(Jul. 24, 2012  8:55 AM)th!nk Wrote: Nocto hasn't even entered yet...

Great, thanks for bringing that up ... Tired

Hehe, Voltaic Ape got pummeled by a tiny Driger S. [Image: teehee.png] Nevertheless, great picture!

(Jul. 24, 2012  8:59 AM)BattleLion Wrote: Which Time Zone is used here?

EST - Read the rules.