FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade ... again!

the beyblade is Droughting Sobek st44ssh

the facebolt is a picture of a crocodile and sobek's hat based on sobek

the clear wheel is based on the apposable thumb and a toe was origanaly based on the jaws

the droughting wheel is based on the sun's heat

the spin track st444 stinger 444 is the height of leones spintrack

the performance tip ssh super sharp is made to withstan being pushed sideways so it doesnt let the fusion wheel touch the floor.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Another disqualified entry! Tongue_out
I do not know why not before you look at the prior of your entry ... XD
klonoanular, Rock Leone's Track is 145, not 444 ... That is a very big difference.
is this how you submit an entry if it is Ancient Ramses 115 SD B[/size][/font]-)
Corey
[spoiler
[u' Wrote:
Face:[/u] The face of Ancient Osiris depicts Osiris, who was widely considered the God of both Earth, and the Underworld. Many historians consider Osiris the most powerful deity, other than his father Ra. The face depicts Osiris' upper body, with his hands holding a crook and flail.

edit: Please don't be mean, I know I don't draw well. I dont need negative criticism Unhappy

Not to be mean I thought ra was the father of Geb and nut who gave birth to Osiris and some other gods ? I'm a big mythology buff
(Sep. 24, 2010  11:04 PM)klonoalunar Wrote: edited post
You do realize that you cannot edit the entry right?
(Sep. 25, 2010  3:59 AM)awesomedude8944 Wrote: is this how you submit an entry if it is Ancient Ramses 115 SD B[/size][/font]-)
... This is a design contest ...
I what to ad some drawings but i dont know how but i bet i could win with my idea it is called Pyramid Onyx SA125 ST
please disregard my ancient ramses post i change my mind plus now i have a drawing if i can just figure out how to ad it to the mesage
Can't change your original entry. Sorry man.

Edit: My bad, nevermind. Just upload them to a site like http://www.imageshack.com or http://www.photobucket.com and post them from one of the links they give you afterward.
i'm getting started so far i'm on my face and my clear wheel
Hmm. I would enter but im pretty short for time and theres heaps of entries.. Maybe next comp i'll begin earlier.
soz about edited post couldnt get the picture on it was to big plus i didnt know how to put it on again soz and kai-v its only the height of leones it isnt leones my one is made to stop people from attacking from below
My creation
Face:

Track:

Metal wheel:

Bottom:

Clear wheel:

Its called legend Anubis R145XRF
Only one of your links work BTW.
Pyramid Onyx SA(Shock Absorb)125 ST(Spring Tilt)
.jpg   beyblade1.jpg (Size: 2.15 KB / Downloads: 425)
.jpg   beyblade 2.jpg (Size: 2.09 KB / Downloads: 421)
.jpg   beyblade3.jpg (Size: 2.29 KB / Downloads: 424)
.jpg   beyblade4.jpg (Size: 2.06 KB / Downloads: 423) this is my final entry!!Wink when it tilts springs in the performance tip help it stay balanced plus springs and rubber on the spin track help absorb impact force!!!!!!! sorry for the pics and bad quality i had to use my cell to put the pics on here
One question ... I live in Spain, they finish first or second, can you send me the beyblade to Spain?
Ok Kei has said on multiple occasions regardless of where you live the prize will be sent to you if you win
even if you live in the north pole they will still send it to you.
Also, this question has been asked many times. Read through the thread before asking.
Khepri SR145CMB

Face: (1.1g)
The Khepri Face consists of a beetle with gold lines and a faint black border radiating from it. The background color of the Face is black, resembling death, while the slowly brightening gold color that is shining at the center resembles life. Together, it resembles Khepri's 'revival powers’. If you look carefully, you can clearly see the word ‘Khepri’ disguised as the beetle.
Wheel: (38.4g)
Khepri resembles a beetle, it has three pairs of antennas surrounding its perimeter, with each pair facing away each other. The shape of the antennas resembles what the antennas of Khepri looks like when he is pushing the sun. The two black dots between each pair of antennas on the inner circle of the wheel are eyes of the beetle. Khepri's name is written in hieroglyphics on the Metal Wheel. It is the first pre-HWS Beyblade that spin in both directions. The space created between the antennas is quite small, it has nearly no spaces, thus low recoil. The weight is focused on the circumference. The slopes are for cutting the air, thus increasing stamina. The four yellow cubes at the end of each gap are to absorb impact when it is launched, which was once a disadvantage of the pre-HWS Beyblades. Although Khepri has slopes, they don’t produce any viable upper attack, with its circular shape, it doesn’t have any attack abilities. Also, Khepri is pretty thin, allowing low Attackers and Destabilizers to have an advantage. The thin and circular nature of the Wheel makes it one of the best Stamina Wheels available.
Track: (5.5g)
As the name implies, this track resembles what Khepri does: Rolling the sun. This track is free spinning, allowing the orange plate (Sun) to ‘roll’. The plate is connected to the outside of a bearing, while the shaft is inserted through the inside hole of the bearing. This allows the plate to be free-spinning. As it is free-spinning, it is designed to have a coat of rubber on the circumference of the plate, which helps absorb attacks from other Beyblades. The Plate is also very wide, with the rubber components nearly reaching the circumference of the Earth Metal Wheel (in terms of length). This track is very heavy overall.
However, the track cannot always absorb hits successfully since the rubber is not soft enough. The plate is also thin, which allows opposing low Attackers to destabilize it.

Bottom: (1.8g)
Since Khepri is also depicted as a dung beetle, this ‘Ball Bottom’ represents the balls of dung Khepri makes. Coat Metal Ball is a wide metal ball with a piece of rubber attached in the middle of the bottom. The rubber is same surface level as the metal. It always stays in the middle of the stadium, makes the beyblade harder to be knockout.
Metal does suffers from a bit balance issues, when it loses balance, CMB would sometimes make the Beyblade scrape the Stadium floor, the rubber also produces a lot of friction with the Stadium floor, causing it to have rather poor Stamina.

Please don't copy, because I worked on this for nearly a week, thanks!
Dang idea taken... Are you really 13 years old.
Was looking through the entries, and this kind of baffled me..

Lots of people are listing how their blades have breakage issues and what not. I understand that we need to make our entries as legitimate as possible, but I highly doubt Takra-Tomy purposely releases fragile parts..

Edit @RE: Really liking the wheel :0 And the track is cool, too! I've been busy with moving, so mine'll be up in a day or two, most likely.
Flame Wing
Upper Force Ring
SG Jumping Version
SG Grip Change
Fin Tectors
Upper Attack (Mold 1)

um...