Diablo Discussion

can someone test Metal Face-Heavy Diablo Nemesis CH120RF VS Metal Face-Heavy Death Bull TH170RDF please?
MF Diablo Nemesis CH120RF (145 mode) vs MF-H Death Aquario TH170RDF (170 mode)
Standard Proceedure
MF Diablo Nemesis CH120RF: 14 wins
MF-H Death Aquario TH170RDF: 6 wins
Diablo win percentage: 70%

I used Aquario instead, as in my opinion it's the better clear wheel as it's barely any lighter and it has better balance than Bull.
195 is really the better height, but I don't want to make you do 20 more rounds of testing with just a small adjustment, lol.
Nice results! Diablo is at least looking decent for attack now.
Pockyx3, do you mind doing a solo spin time or two with whatever Diablo Attack combo you want, as well as a direct comparisson with any other Attack Metal Wheel you want?
120 is really the better height too. (Though maybe for Diablo it might not be, but for every other Attack wheel in recent history, it has been.)
Remember to mention how the combo won. (KO, OS)
Also, why Solo-spins SSJ? Tongue_out
(Feb. 01, 2012  8:21 PM)shiwei87tan Wrote: can someone test Metal Face-Heavy Diablo Nemesis CH120RF VS Metal Face-Heavy Death Bull TH170RDF please?

Made a video. brb to make a full review, at a birthday party!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvlFu7hZX...e=youtu.be
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that Track looks like a BD145 on Diablo.
(Feb. 02, 2012  1:49 AM)Primal Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but that Track looks like a BD145 on Diablo.

~OH SHOOT! CRY CRY! my son messed up on the diablo~grr

~WOW all that work for nothing, i'm not even a computer guy that took me forever!
Thanks Pockyx3!!!!!! Wow.. That result is even better vari ares that I had..

It's alright DaWRETCHED-one, take your time.. Thanks anyway..
I would expect better, actually.

That may just be my opinion, and solely my opinion but yeah.
(Feb. 02, 2012  1:22 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Pockyx3, do you mind doing a solo spin time or two with whatever Diablo Attack combo you want, as well as a direct comparisson with any other Attack Metal Wheel you want?

Hm, I don't mind but like Dan said why do you want a solo spin time of something such as Diablo Nemesis 145RF(?)

(Feb. 02, 2012  1:27 AM)Dan Wrote: 120 is really the better height too. (Though maybe for Diablo it might not be, but for every other Attack wheel in recent history, it has been.)
Remember to mention how the combo won. (KO, OS)

Hm, really? I assumed 145 was the better height to make more wheel contact. I'll keep that in mind though. And, I completely forgot to record the KO and OS, my bad. Uncertain
Basically, because of its heavy weight, I'm interested in seeing the spin time for Attack vs Attack. Say you're in one of those battles where not much, if any contact is made, I want an idea of what it should be getting. I also think that there's a super slim chance that it could get close to some CS, RDF, etc. defense combos interns of spin times, which would obviously be a good quality.

Which do you think has a better spin time on RF: 85 or 145? I'm not sure actually, haha.
Request MF-H Diablo Nemesis FGrin vs. any top tier easier for you
I just bought a diablo nemisis and I dont know what the modes are, could somebody tell me?
(Feb. 02, 2012  5:17 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Basically, because of its heavy weight, I'm interested in seeing the spin time for Attack vs Attack. Say you're in one of those battles where not much, if any contact is made, I want an idea of what it should be getting. I also think that there's a super slim chance that it could get close to some CS, RDF, etc. defense combos interns of spin times, which would obviously be a good quality.

Which do you think has a better spin time on RF: 85 or 145? I'm not sure actually, haha.

I would say 145, it allows for more room to wobble at the end. Other than that i'm not sure how height could affect solo spin time very much.
Well, lower moves faster and has a different weight distribution and wind resistance.
Can someone test MF Diablo Nemesis H145 R2F. It was used to win our tournaemnt today. The unofficial testing we did was good. I think its worth a look into.
(Feb. 12, 2012  2:43 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Can someone test MF Diablo Nemesis H145 R2F. It was used to win our tournaemnt today. The unofficial testing we did was good. I think its worth a look into.
Too bad we didn't record any of it though, but I do remember the combos we used still.
(Feb. 12, 2012  2:43 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Can someone test MF Diablo Nemesis H145 R2F. It was used to win our tournaemnt today. The unofficial testing we did was good. I think its worth a look into.

What mold is H145?
Hasbro mold..? The one that doesn't brake as easily..

Or are there other more specific sub-molds from Hasbro I'm not familiar with..?
There aren't many mold 1's still around, and I doubt anyone would use it in a tournament.
Some information on the orientation would probably be useful, if possible...
(Feb. 12, 2012  5:33 PM)Dan Wrote: Hasbro mold..? The one that doesn't brake as easily..

He could have been using Takara Tomy mold for all I know, so I would like to replicate his combo.
I doubt he would considering how long Hasbro H145's have been around and how easily breakable the TT ones are.

More than likely, Howard uses Hasbro H145.
(Feb. 12, 2012  5:37 PM)Dan Wrote: I doubt he would considering how long Hasbro H145's have been around and how easily breakable the TT ones are.

More than likely, Howard uses Hasbro H145.

It was indeed the Hasbro H145. I wont have a Diablo until next weekend at the earliest. But this combo is somethin to look into. We did some unofficial testing yesterday. It does have a problem against scythe(free spinning) with an RS tip. I dont have access to the TT mold of H145. When i get a diablo then i will do more testing.