Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average

Brad Day III Face Contest: Brad Fanart!
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #590 (1,104)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport Face

Hello World Bladers!

This might sound awkward, but we’re asking you to make a fanart of Brad for this year’s Brad Day! It doesn’t have to be done in pencil, any medium is accepted, it could be a sculpture as far as we know! It doesn’t even really have to actually be an illustration of him, but if you don’t do that, you should also include in your entry an explanation on how your artwork relates to Brad in your opinion. The only limitation is that it can’t really be a text.

The winners will be able to choose one of these:
  • Face Booster RED [Image: faceboosterred.png]
  • Face Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png]
  • Face Booster GREEN [Image: faceboostergreen.png]
  • Face Booster ORANGE [Image: faceboosterorange.png]
  • Face Booster YELLOW [Image: FaceBoosterIconYellow.png]
  • Face Booster PURPLE [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png]

We definitely like mysteries again. Yet, since this is for Brad Day, we'll let you know one thing: there's a possibility to get a Brad Face in these Face Boosters!

[Image: bface.png]

Like with the other Brad Day Face Contest, the main winner will get a big prize on top of his or her choice of a Face Booster : Beat Lynx TH170WD! The two other secondary winners will get one Face Booster each.

If he wants to and that he does not feel too weird about this Face Contest, we’ll let Brad select his favourite entries, so just be creative and original in your art, that’s what matters.

And now for the rules:
  • Limit one entry per person! Your first entry will be the only one that's considered, so work hard on it! If we see that you’ve edited the post with your first entry, it’s suspicious.
  • The WBO Committee isn't… ineligible this time! Since Brad’s going to judge and that this is for fun anyway, why not?
  • You have until December 19th at 23:59 PM PST to do it. Any entries must be posted before then!
  • Post your entries in this thread! (You can also talk about the contest, ideas, or whatever in this thread as well, but don't ask for direct feedback on your drafts!)
  • Your entry must be a picture or a photograph, and if possible, you should also explain why you did this type of art, what you made and why, etc.

Don’t let the awkwardness ruin your imagination, but be respectful of course!

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Dec 05 2011 01:57 PM
Online Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Whatzzer

Feel da' wrath
BeyRank: #563 (1,109)
Unicorno FaceGold FaceDJ FaceCancer FaceAmber FaceHorogium FaceAntique FaceHerculeo Face

Is this some type of fan-art like they do in deviantart?I might join.

[Image: ares.png]
[Image: userbrad.gif]
|BEYBRAD RULES|
Dark Bladerz|Photobucket|Kyaa!Sig made by me.|
I am no longer a Graphics Designer.Please do not PM me for signature requests.
Blue
is my Favourite colour.What's your's?
I'm back In WBO!!! Well, I won't be active in tournaments though.
Dec 05 2011 02:49 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAmethyst FaceWolborg FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceEinstein FaceWyvern FaceThunder Dragon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnubis FaceHoruseus FaceSamurai Changer FaceDriger FaceDragoon II FaceRose Platinum FacePegasis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Driger Fang FaceBloody Devil FaceDranzer II FaceKetos FaceJiraiya FaceDark Leopard FaceEternal Passport Face

Yes, Whatzzer, this is for artistic representations, in a medium of your choice, of Bey Brad. Smile

[Image: hazelsignature2.jpg]
Some manner of Octopus.
Dec 05 2011 02:51 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Whatzzer

Feel da' wrath
Unicorno FaceGold FaceDJ FaceCancer FaceAmber FaceHorogium FaceAntique FaceHerculeo Face

So I guess I should be working on it by now.

|BEYBRAD RULES|
Blue
Dec 05 2011 02:59 PM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEternal Passport Face

If you need pictures of me: http://brad-t.tumblr.com/tagged/me

Smile

Looking forward to seeing your drawings!

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
Dec 05 2011 03:14 PM
Whatzzer

Feel da' wrath

Alright.I'might draw your picture in Kiva.

|BEYBRAD RULES|
Blue
Dec 05 2011 03:52 PM
Benjohadi

Stark Industries
BeyRank: #938 (1,055)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceDJ FaceLibra FaceGold FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceAmber FaceSilver FaceHerculeo FaceGemios FaceBrad FaceChimera FacePeridot FaceLapis Lazuli FaceAnniversary Face 2012Dragonis FaceGemios FaceVirgo Face

(Dec 05 2011 03:14 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:  If you need pictures of me: http://brad-t.tumblr.com/tagged/me

Smile

Kamen Rider forever....i might join this one for you Brad..
Eee

[Image: 52984057.jpg]

My collection 1 year ago
My plastics anf MFB parts shop...visit my shop for a nice deals and promotions
Dec 05 2011 04:04 PM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEternal Passport Face

yes i definitely approve of drawing me as a kamen rider

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
Dec 05 2011 04:37 PM
Whatzzer

Feel da' wrath

Kiva?Or you want Decade?In Kiva.Tell me which you want.

|BEYBRAD RULES|
Blue
Dec 05 2011 04:40 PM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT

Well, if you want to know, OOO Tajador is my favourite Rider Wink

Dec 05 2011 04:44 PM
Whatzzer

Feel da' wrath

Did Kiva went to the toilet?Ok then.This might take long for me.

|BEYBRAD RULES|
Blue
Dec 05 2011 04:46 PM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT

I love Kiva still!

Dec 05 2011 05:51 PM
Kei

wavering light
BeyRank: #4 (1,688)
Face of SoulLapis Lazuli FaceRose Gold FaceAntique FaceRoyal FaceAmethyst FaceBronze FaceLeone FaceFace of WarDJ FaceSilver FaceDranzer FaceSilver FaceFace of DaysUltimate Dragoon FaceSilver FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceSapphire FacePrize Hunter FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceBrad FaceGold FaceAnubis FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceGold FaceRuby FaceGold FaceCapricorne FaceCancer FaceAmber FaceGold FaceGold FaceLacerta FaceByxis FaceThunder Dragon FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceHorogium FaceBronze FaceBronze FacePegasis FaceKerbecs FaceChimera FacePrize Hunter FaceOnyx FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceStriker FaceGuardian FaceKronos FaceFox FaceJupiter FaceEterner FaceAverazer FaceSagittario FaceZeus FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceCygnus FaceUranus FaceCounter Leone FaceHerculeo FaceLibra FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBloody Devil FaceSilver FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEscolpio FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FacePlatinum FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceAlexandrite FaceAnniversary Face 2013Dragooon FaceGirago FaceBronze FacePegasis FaceBull FaceSagittario FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FacePhantom Fox III FaceGold FaceChimera FaceGold FaceZEO FaceEternal Passport Face

can't wait to see the results of this LOL

Dec 05 2011 07:19 PM
xSora10

Studious
Anniversary Face 2012Bull Face
(This post was last modified: Dec 05 2011 09:01 PM by xSora10.)
(Dec 05 2011 03:14 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:  If you need pictures of me: http://brad-t.tumblr.com/tagged/me

Smile

I'll work hard on this one, Brad. I have quite a few ideas on how to depict you. Plus, I need this Beat Lynx.

Although...I'll definitely need a few days....to find out what would be the best way to depict you...and to get a new sketchbook. Pinching_grin

I think I got it! WAHOO!

[Image: 344e0xf.png]
Dec 05 2011 08:40 PM
Ga'

Pierce the heavens!
BeyRank: #183 (1,244)
Antique FaceRose Gold FaceQuetzalcoatl Face IISilver FaceAmber FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceWBBA Caesar FaceByxis FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceTrypio FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago Face

I'll be GFX'ing for sure, can't draw people for life. Lol, but I'll do my best!

"In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. The new needs friends. Last night, I experienced something new: an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core. In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto, "Anyone can cook." But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere."

-Anton Ego/Peter O'Toole (1932-2013)
Dec 05 2011 08:56 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
Bey-Heart

^.^
Antique Face

(Dec 05 2011 01:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote:  This might sound awkward, but we’re asking you to make a fanart of Brad for this year’s Brad Day! It doesn’t have to be done in pencil, any medium is accepted, it could be a sculpture as far as we know! It doesn’t even really have to actually be an illustration of him

Don’t let the awkwardness ruin your imagination, but be respectful of course!
Does this mean that I could write an original music composition of the feelings I get when thinking about Brad? Pinching_grin

After all, music is a form of art, and that's where most of my time goes. So, why not? I think that'd be a pretty interesting entry! Tongue_out

[Image: world_god_only_knows___keima_by_p_i_k_e-d3e44cw.png]
Dec 05 2011 09:21 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #590 (1,104)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport Face

(Dec 05 2011 09:21 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:  Does this mean that I could write an original music composition of the feelings I get when thinking about Brad? Pinching_grin

After all, music is a form of art, and that's where most of my time goes. So, why not? I think that'd be a pretty interesting entry! Tongue_out

That would definitely be interesting, although that is not exactly the sort of thing I imagine when I think of "fanart".

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Dec 05 2011 09:26 PM
Online Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Bey-Heart

^.^
Antique Face

(Dec 05 2011 09:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote:  That would definitely be interesting, although that is not exactly the sort of thing I imagine when I think of "fanart".
But I'm a fan, and it's my art? Grin

So that's a no?

[Image: world_god_only_knows___keima_by_p_i_k_e-d3e44cw.png]
Dec 05 2011 09:58 PM
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAmethyst FaceWolborg FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceEinstein FaceWyvern FaceThunder Dragon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnubis FaceHoruseus FaceSamurai Changer FaceDriger FaceDragoon II FaceRose Platinum FacePegasis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Driger Fang FaceBloody Devil FaceDranzer II FaceKetos FaceJiraiya FaceDark Leopard FaceEternal Passport Face
(This post was last modified: Dec 05 2011 10:25 PM by Hazel.)
I would totally jam out to some Brad audiophile.

(Or, technically, zone out, since that is the purpose of audiophile...)

[Image: hazelsignature2.jpg]
Some manner of Octopus.
Dec 05 2011 10:25 PM
Raigeko13

RULES OF NATURE
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceCapricorne FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago Face

ENTERING! Hopefully it turns out better than my other human/anime drawings.. Pinching_grin

[Image: oqcqh.png]
Dec 05 2011 11:20 PM