Bj3rdd's Beyblade Shop!

Anime North, the one in Toronto on May 25th? I can't use Paypal but I have cash so I could buy it there.
(Apr. 13, 2013  7:09 PM)LMAO Wrote: Anime North, the one in Toronto on May 25th? I can't use Paypal but I have cash so I could buy it there.

Well hopefully if I win the qualifier.
(Apr. 13, 2013  7:10 PM)bj3rdd Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2013  7:09 PM)LMAO Wrote: Anime North, the one in Toronto on May 25th? I can't use Paypal but I have cash so I could buy it there.

Well hopefully if I win the qualifier.

Haha I guess if you win, I'll be there to buy it from you. Good luck in your endeavor!
Is the red Galeon real ? It looks fake for some reason .. The stickers and its design looks a little 'clumpy'.

It could possibly be BBA Balancer .. Does it say Takara on it ?
(Apr. 14, 2013  4:28 AM)Cannon Wrote: Is the red Galeon real ? It looks fake for some reason .. The stickers and its design looks a little 'clumpy'.

It could possibly be BBA Balancer .. Does it say Takara on it ?

I dont really think its fake, because i recieved it as a gift in a tournament, not saying that proves it but... let me check.

EDIT: It actually says "C2002 HASBRO,INC."
Ah, it also says BBA on the Base, which is a trademark of Hasbro for the SG Bases.

Although it's strange how the Bit Chip Sticker has Japanese writing on it ?
(Apr. 14, 2013  4:39 AM)Cannon Wrote: Ah, it also says BBA on the Base, which is a trademark of Hasbro for the SG Bases.

Although it's strange how the Bit Chip Sticker has Japanese writing on it ?

Yeah I just saw that.

Whats so strange about it? Maybe someone printed a Japanese Galeone sticker on it.
The quality is low, and has a hole puncher mark in the middle ?

But whatever, if it's real it's real, haha.
(Apr. 14, 2013  4:46 AM)Cannon Wrote: The quality is low, and has a hole puncher mark in the middle ?

Bu whatever, if it's real it's real, haha.

Lol, well that is weird...

Anyways, how did we end up talking about stickers, lol.
good luck. Only the strongest of the strongest can win that.

also, are you selling beys at the tournament? if so write which ones
How much for blitz Unicorno ?
(Apr. 26, 2013  10:44 PM)Leone7 Wrote: How much for blitz Unicorno ?

pm him an offer
Do have a basalt/twisted wheel?
2 Joshil, Dude it's not worth it
(Apr. 28, 2013  2:57 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: 2 Joshil, Dude it's not worth it

Why lol
(Apr. 28, 2013  12:34 AM)Joshil Wrote: Do have a basalt/twisted wheel?

(Apr. 28, 2013  4:38 AM)Joshil Wrote:

Why lol

all this stuff should be in PMs as per the rules , else you guys will be warned Tongue_out_wink
Pinto, don't worry about us and Joshil, Basalt has been outclassed by Diablo Nemesis. The guy who won his match @ the tournament with Basalt was a fluke or he just got lucky.
Just received my order in the mail! Smile thank you for the extra bet for the inconvenience. My buy more from you when I have money.

EDIT: Just noticed you gave me a Crown clear wheel instead of Quetzalcoatl. Death Crown 125RDF?
pm you like weeks ago and no reply.
now im interested in your Takara Tomy Omega Dragonis 85XF

do reply.
(May. 05, 2013  5:28 AM)K17khairi Wrote: pm you like weeks ago and no reply.
now im interested in your Takara Tomy Omega Dragonis 85XF

do reply.

Im having the same problem. And I know that he's online too.
NOTICE* All items currently not for sale:
(May. 05, 2013  5:48 AM)bj3rdd Wrote: NOTICE* All items currently not for sale:

you could atleast let us know via pm. rather than keeping us waiting for a respond.
bad service.
BUMP!

Sorry for all the commotion guys, I am back online trying to sell the rest of my things. I will respond to any messages about the items in this thread.

Added ----

Quote:Custom Grip (Includes MFB Launcher Grip with Beypoint card, Grip Rubber, Blue Bey Launcher with Launcher Rubber, Grip extend and Angle Compass.) ---- $20
If you're still going to Beyblade REVOLUTION, I would be able to buy your MSF Bandid Genbull F230TB and your Duo wheel.
(May. 06, 2013  4:44 AM)LMAO Wrote: If you're still going to Beyblade REVOLUTION, I would be able to buy your MSF Bandid Genbull F230TB and your Duo wheel.

Nope, I won't be attending.